Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 55. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I feel like you. You know after january last 9 months was a bear market. and too many coins lost value nearly 95 percentage. In crypto space pumps are normal. But  before these pumps market need to be dumped and whales need to
accumulate coins from investors. Because of that we shouldnt sell our tokens  in bear market and we need to continue accumulating.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
I also believe in the cryptocurrency market and its potential. And I fully agree that there will soon be a new wave of growth. I'm already starting to find coins that are well off
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I hope we see that growth! We are seeing a decline in prices for a long time and now it is time for us to enter a major upward period. Current low prices will not continue for a long time Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
But its not exact))))
I am doubt what we see any growth soon.
Every time when crypto try rise some one sell huge amount of btc and drop price again.
I think it hackers want cash out their stolen funds
Activity: 602
This has been talked about for a very long time, but I still don’t see any prerequisites that today could show us very good performance. I think that all this is more like some hopes of people who have not yet been realized today.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
I am really looking forward to the growth of coma investment, which will lead to some agiotage in the market. Only the hype will attract a lot of investment from all the people on the planet. Will wait.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
We are hoping to see that but is looking like that may not come this year,it will eventually come as we hope.We just need to keep working hard trying to see how we can make crypto more acceptable by everyone.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The biggest problem now is that the basic technical problems of the blockchain have not yet been solved, but there are many projects that can't wait to apply the blockchain technology to practice. This is just an idealism, so failure is inevitable. I think that after people calm down, the blockchain will return to the correct track.
Activity: 546
I hope that these things are expected that crypto will show a growth and the prediction about bitcoin is showing a good image of these coins and we should participate like last year bitcoin and crypto were at peak and no one was aware of the fact that what will happen so some people have earned high profits due to price change.
Activity: 773
I think that this year it is not worth waiting for the huge growth of the market. The main thing that he did not fall even lower than now.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I personally do not think that we will see a new growth soon. Whales will squeeze the last  out from the impatient
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
the State several years ago could possibly be made into a passion as well as a new picture for this time. but the circumstances are certainly not the same between then and what's happening now. now crypto is indeed being a pretty bad phase in which the new coins are not very clear and even have the concept of a fairly lively scam going on. so just maybe it is indeed at least crypto need cleanup to be more promising for some time in the future.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
That was nice. Of course it can be again. But for me we cannot predict if when, right? They have fully much believes the all investors since 2013 and 2014 unlike the investors today. Example, After the long run of the ICO the investors are really excited about the exchange listing and price pumping also, But if the core team released the bounty rewards, And the bounty hunter sell their tokens at they wanted price the investor are starting to panic and that is not good for investment. That is the different of investor on 2013 to 2014 to investor today (2018).
Activity: 190
The rise in value of cryptocurrency is inevitable. Already too much tech blockchain startups have integrated with traditional businesses. The question remains in the regulators.
Activity: 645
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

It really is. In this case, the main thing is patience and composure. Even people who think that everything is lost. Keep the keys of your worn wallets and maybe you will be back in the game. This is a new world and new opportunities. As in any game you need to follow the rules and get to the end.  Smiley

I think we will see more than one hundred cool projects and ideas that will allow the market to grow. The younger generation will also be able to bring something new to the cryptocurrency world. New fresh ideas. Grin
Activity: 588
Now the market is indeed crypto in conditions not good for trade. And if seen from touring in crypto, naturally it's a very nice growth. And I think now is the time for investing. By investing in the future and I am sure in the future will get the profit.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I agree with you, experienced investors are using this opportunity to fill their altcoin bags while non-experienced investors are crying that the crypto market is about to die, I think investing in crypto currency should be now so that when everything starts going up, you will benefit.
Activity: 252
all speculation are useless until real investment come in. the fact is no investor willing to pump in to move the market. all just people inside crypto trading between hodler.
Activity: 140
I agree, there's a big growth, and I agree with you that it is not necessary to panic, because the early investors see the rise in the price of cryptocurrency, and many are trying to compare the price with the beginning of the year when it was the maximum, I think it's not right for big growth, followed by a sharp fall but after the fall of the price of the cryptocurrency was still higher than in 2015, for example.
Activity: 266
Faith is not enough. What drivers are there for growth NOW? I personally do not see what can push the market up now and I do not think that we are waiting for growth in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: