Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 57. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Perhaps there will still be one or two bullish trends, but after that I very much doubt that Bitcoin will cost $ 100,000 or $ 1 million. I believe that there is not so much money for the growth of corporate currency.
Qul
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I cohere with you, we require a small solitaire and we desire start to get , the primary affair that no single has oversubscribed their currency in the rejection , it buoy slow-moving consume extension and cost desire move ahead consume anew .
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
I completely agree! Everything will be exactly like that. The problem of legal consolidation of cryptocurrency as a currency and payment system will be solved soon. after the status of cryptocurrency in some countries is determined, the course will immediately rise
Activity: 462
Joey Krug, chief investment officer of Pantera Capital, believes that the next rise in the price of bitcoin will raise the value of the cryptocurrency market to $ 2 trillion, which is 10 times more than the current one.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
To be honest, today there are already prerequisites that the market, nevertheless, sooner or later, as a result, will be able to seriously increase the popularity and forecasts of many traders are very positive, especially by the end of this year.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
For some reason I doubt it, because this growth has long been promised to be, but it’s all there and there ..
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
Of course. I agree with you. But here we say: experienced investors. They will adjust their investment methods and portfolios according to the market environment strategy. The only purpose of investment encryption is to make profits in this market.

Activity: 252
I think there are all prerequisites for the start of a new phase. There is a chance that in the near future we will see it. In order to define the framework more precisely, I think that growth will begin in the next two months.
Activity: 129
Yes and it could be named like a bull run that is a usual event on the cryptomarket. Bull run gives many opportunities for people and for market as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
nowadays newcomers only need a certainty that crypto will rise again. FUD makes them seamkin down. I just suggested to them especially newcomers to see the current market situation directly, that there is always a good movement. this proves that the crypto market will actually rise again.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
I am unsure if we will see any meaningful growth this side of the near year, i think it is little more than wishful thinking to believe we will go up significantly
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In fact, no one knows whether the cryptocurrency market will fall or not . You have to be objective and careful.
Activity: 602
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
we just wait for that time to arrive, but I see that the new movement will appear on the market still requires a long time. and I think it's very boring.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
though indeed felt pretty heavy and yet not be an excuse for leaving crypto to the already existing potential will understand. the development of crypto continues to experience increased and it's quite unfortunate if it had to go and wasted opportunities. the decline that occurred some time this was just a regular occurrence and still has a chance to keep it could produce if you want to wait.
Activity: 266
We cannot forecast when the wave will come back.We always see the market going up and down through out the year. We hope for the best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
a few months ago many said things like this. but the reality is that nothing really happened. so now we have to be more realistic, than expect a wave of growth. better hope that the market stops coming down.
We all know its hard to recover by this month but in the end of year I'm just hoping that there will be more growth in price and it tooks a long run in ordet to make more money day by day. For us not to regrets don't expect too much just make your better move.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
a few months ago many said things like this. but the reality is that nothing really happened. so now we have to be more realistic, than expect a wave of growth. better hope that the market stops coming down.
Activity: 63
Though now and not the best times in the market. I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential.
Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!!

cryptocurrency is jumping up and down and for not experienced people it is not clear whether to risk or not. Huh
Activity: 57
I think that this wave of growth will be soon. Because the market does not really want to grow. Now the correction is going on which has been delayed for a very long time. And it is not clear when it will end.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
I very much expect market growth until the end of the year. I hope this happens this year.
Pages:
Jump to: