Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 58. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
I am not so optimistic regards the market recovery. I see it in maybe not earlier than spring 2019 and a big bull run will start at the end of 2019.
that is true and teh market js really unstable as we need to get ready to every possible way oit of the currenct crisys
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
i hope that you are right but i am not that optimistic as i think taht there are a lot of obstacles ahead of us in the nearest future
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
I am not so optimistic regards the market recovery. I see it in maybe not earlier than spring 2019 and a big bull run will start at the end of 2019.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think that expect a new wave of market growth is not earlier than in November. Most likely, the market will be consistently low until the end of November, and significant growth will be seen only in December.
Activity: 168
I hope so. That after the correction we will see the growth of the market. Already cryptovalue stagnated in place. It's time to go in before and develop. I want to see a good market full of promising coins.
I think that a new wave of growth will be somewhere in the next two months. I really believe in cryptocurrency and I hope that this wave of growth will surprise us.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Yes, I agree with you, it will be almost the end of the year, a few months left, and the opportunity to buy is still open, because every time based on statistics, every year the market always experiences a massive bull run, hopefully this year is the same
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
bull run can happen at any time in the last month towards the end of the current year, and most likely is in December as happened last year, we all hope that this will really happen even though the price of bitcoin does not reach another 20,000 $
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I think everyone is looking forward to this growth. I am sure that growth will be very soon literally in a month or two. I think that cryptocurrency will please us.
In fact, I do not see any prerequisites for the active growth of prices for cryptocurrency. Even when the capitalization of cryptocurrency increased, the market didn’t even react to it, so it does not make sense to expect positive changes.
I think everyone is looking forward to this growth. I am sure that growth will be very soon literally in a month or two. I think that cryptocurrency will please us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Most of the written content are about hopes and wishes. I think, cryptocurrency has a strong potential which caused a significant growth of the market before.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I could live well with it when the next bull run comes next year. That would give me more time to buy some cheap coins.  Smiley
Activity: 152
Because it will be a abull run market. I am sure that the majority of people tht are participating there will be so glad to be there and to get a really good money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I agree that a new wave will soon begin on the market and this will be a wave of growth, because any market is developing cyclically.
I think so too. This is a difficult time for the entire cryptocurrency market. But I think that with the advent of the new year we will see a better situation and work. The market will fully recover and we will calm down.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I really hope you are right and a new wave of market growth will come.
Inwardly, i really hope for that and that i can benefit a little from that as well.
Activity: 154
yes indeed I am sure that it will be so. In the next 2 years, I think that we are waiting for the rapid growth of the entire market
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
This is good news and this forum is really full of such forecasts and news, but still it seems to me that the situation as a whole is not very transparent, because I don’t see anything good yet. But for some reason people hope.
Activity: 378
I think the market of nowadays has a big potential to grow. Waves like this happened many times but for sure the time of growth will come again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Many traders and investors have been hoping for this kind of market growth that may happen in the weeks ahead. With its great potential, cryptocurrencies can still exceed its past growth like the one that happened last december 2017 when bitcoin reached its all time high. The crypto market is presently waiting for some positive factors that might start another bullrun but it may take some more time before it happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: