Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 59. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

This is quite true because you need more patience to do cryptocurrency business,right now the market is in the downtrend but it would soon pick up especially in this last quarter of the year, 2018
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
I think your right that's why I started to buy some investments to it to make a great profit this year and many of my friends also suggest it to me to make some investments in different currencies ti make a good list of currency in my wallet and I hope it will start increasing it's value this coming months.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I don't think that we are now experiencing such a correction period, which was in 2014-2015, now is a completely different time and a different market situation. I can't believe that we will again see the 15x-20x on the altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Hope so, the end of the year was always the period of growth, so I hope it will be the same this year also.
Activity: 415
I also believe that the market will start to grow again, but we need to wait for market consolidation and purification. Many people believe that the future of BTC, I did not panic because of this decline. Instead I bought a lot of ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
that's the reason. Almost newcomers can not understand the difficulties and current status of the market. They are easily psychologically disturbed from FUDs. some people have run after that movement. They invested with emotion and walked hastily.
Activity: 856
If you look closely at the charts, you can clearly see that this year we should not expect strong growth. There it is seen that this occurs about once in two years. So easily you can accumulate and wait for the next year.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
The current market is breeding ground for new investment as market capitalisation have decreases from the beginning of the year. As new investors invest,  there will be growth and development!
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Definitely i agree that cryptocurrency market has a huge potential but not this time, and if we think twice this situation could be a profitable to us to buy more potential coins that in the future it can brings us a good outcome.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I believe that over time the market will show growth, especially promising coins will increase their value
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
Look at the market now, I think it is starting to move up and it will continue to increase more, hoping so. It is nice to see such a small recovery, giving hope and encouraging us to hold more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
If you look at the charts, then in the near future, we will not expect anything good. I think without a lot of money and without advertising and hype, there will be no growth .. I, personally, expect growth in two-three years.
It seems to me that you are right. After all, there are simply no fundamental reasons for growth. the market is being manipulated by rumors. I think that growth will not begin until the spring of 2019.
copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Price apart, we have seen a lot of adoption is the last few months. Projects with a real use case backed by a strong industry are still there and others are coming while the ones without will follow the natural order of things and slowly disapear. This is an healty regeneration of the market before the next phase, in which we all hope, is going to be bullish.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

I think it's already starting. My current holdings have been spiking in price recently and I think it's only the right time to hold a little longer because eventually, the price climb will stop moving so might as well sell at the period of time. Right, I am holding as long as I can and not get tempted to sell right away.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
the market is currently not yet stable but at least there is still an increase there. seeing altcoins like ripple, eos, stellar still experiencing an increase is a good thing. which indicates that the market will grow again briefly, and bitcoin will rise to the moon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
This is one feature of the crypto market. The market always recovers irrespective of how the bear market may present itself. It is up to investors and users to stay positive and calm whenever the market goes down and hold the valuable coins for the imminent bull market.
Activity: 644
Yesterday we saw an attempt to grow. but a fall followed. I think someone just needed to take out the shorts. since they are crammed into a very large amount.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I agree with you because after that huge bear market we have to see some market growth that is the nature of crypto space. pumps and dumps always. so we can expect a bull after that huge dump.
that is normal and i believe we will see that in near future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
If you look at the charts, then in the near future, we will not expect anything good. I think without a lot of money and without advertising and hype, there will be no growth .. I, personally, expect growth in two-three years.

Of course the market will certainly grow. These are the usual adjustments. Remember 2017, prices reached unpredictable peaks, and then in early 2018, a terrible decline. Everything will be fine, you just have to be patient.         
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

I share your thoughts. I see now no reason for new growth, there are no new people who want to invest in the market, the institutional capital that everyone hopes for is not going to crypto either. What then remains? The answer is nothing, the bots holding the course and falling in the next two years, until everything subsides.
Pages:
Jump to: