Pages:
Author

Topic: Videos of WoodCollector Hand Carving: Care of MOB - page 28. (Read 21487 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

A few things i want to touch base on now that i have a spare moment.

I personally find it absolutely absurd that a I can wake up on a Monday morning set off to work to discover that someone is starting a witch hunt and not 12 hours later before I can reply with much of anything that this guy (Nubbins) can rally an entire MOB based solely on speculation, wild conspiracy theory, and get dozens of people behind his bogus accusations.

Let me tell you why this is absurd. I am a working professional. I run two art galleries. At any given moment i am working on 4-15 art pieces that are commissioned with deadlines.  These commissioned pieces are what pay the bills, feed my family, keep the lights on, and put my daughter through college. Beyond that, this is the season when i import all my wood to get me through the next year. That means on average i have from 1 to 5 trucks showing up a week, 1 or 2 shipments coming through customs i need to keep on top of, and also a dozen employees to keep track of. The asinine part is that just because some troll with a pitchfork wants to rally a mob, everyone thinks i am suppose to put my life on hold like nothing else matters except for setting up my own little video recording studio to make videos for them at the drop of a hat.

This is just the first of many videos to come, the rest will come as I have time over the coming days and weeks, and at my leisure not at the order of a raging mob. Things like this are the reason that actual skilled professionals avoid this place like the plague. In a very short time I have seen some very unique people show up here, and get harassed in the same way that this mob attacked me. It drives decent honest people contributing to the Bitcoin ecosystem right out, never to return. The result, is that all that is left over are trolls, scammers, and a bunch of wannabe digital bouncers with napoleon complexes and no self control.

You people have no right to destroy what you didn't build, and no right to deprive the Bitcoin community of genuine and unique people who have done nothing wrong except for catching the ire of a handful of bored, obsessive, degenerate children with no self control and massive inferiority complexes. This is why this forum will never be more than the lowest common denominator.
Pages:
Jump to: