Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 53. (Read 192531 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Just updated signature to include link to exchange, Once I am full member will update it with "official" VC signature like everyone else.
Just noticed award drop to 10.24

It should lead to further price jump.
Activity: 882
Merit: 515

Eagerly waiting for Shopping cart module. I think we should start a fund raiser so it could be done, sooner.

How many VirtualCoins should our goal be?

Btw dev, why did you change the stars to question marks in the title?
Edit: On my iPad, they are boxes with question marks in them but in some sections they are just boxes.

No issues when I open up must be your browser. Try Firefox, I see cool ASCII symbol.
What ASCII symbol? I see squares with "?" in them in the where this would be (Your browser's tab) place

Btw, I see a massive pump coming soon...

Done, changing it back. In firefox & Chrome, it is fine, however noticed IE shows boxes.

I hope we all don't end of making this a speculative coin & keep it for long term.
Have you made a decision on what to do with the first hundred blocks? Smiley

not yet, will keep you posted once we figure out the next step.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Eagerly waiting for Shopping cart module. I think we should start a fund raiser so it could be done, sooner.

Edit: On my iPad, they are boxes with question marks in them but in some sections they are just boxes.

No issues when I open up must be your browser. Try Firefox, I see cool ASCII symbol.
What ASCII symbol? I see squares with "?" in them in the where this would be (Your browser's tab) place

Done, changing it back. In firefox & Chrome, it is fine, however noticed IE shows boxes.

I hope we all don't end of making this a speculative coin & keep it for long term.
Have you made a decision on what to do with the first hundred blocks? Smiley

legendary
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

legendary
Crypto since 2014

legendary
Crypto since 2014
Do you guys think, Virtual Coin will replace Litecoin as #2 by year end ?

With so much interest, it is possible. Personally, I think that VirtualCoin succeed.
Which other coin has such a good name? Dev is working, but could not speak more often.
  Wink

Agree, all VC coins I have mined so far I have kept it, no plan on selling them.
Hell NO... I am not selling my coins below 0.10-0.010 BTC.

BurstCeo suppose to release shopping cart module shortly, we all should donate him some coins either BTC or VC to cover cost of the development. We need some useable tools to bring it close to been used as digital currency, instead of bitcoin by retailers.

I'll definitely donate a couple hundred VirtualCoins. This'll be awesome.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

With so much interest, it is possible. Personally, I think that VirtualCoin succeed.
Which other coin has such a good name? Dev is working, but could not speak more often.
  Wink

Agree, all VC coins I have mined so far I have kept it, no plan on selling them.
Hell NO... I am not selling my coins below 0.10-0.010 BTC.

BurstCeo suppose to release shopping cart module shortly, we all should donate him some coins either BTC or VC to cover cost of the development. We need some useable tools to bring it close to been used as digital currency, instead of bitcoin by retailers.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Virtualcoin Mining Pool Hub

http://virtualcoin.miningpoolhub.com

- You can set mining coin on webiste to switch immediately.
- Auto profit switching is available.
- Auto exchange to alt coin like payout to Virtualcoin is possible too
- 1% Fee
- PPLNS

Come and mine together!

Your mining pool has been added to the list.

Virtual Coin is still going strong.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Mining Pool Hub
Virtualcoin Mining Pool Hub

http://virtualcoin.miningpoolhub.com

- You can set mining coin on webiste to switch immediately.
- Auto profit switching is available.
- Auto exchange to alt coin like payout to Virtualcoin is possible too
- 1% Fee
- PPLNS

Come and mine together!
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
RARE and Only 3 Million TOTAL supply, new Technology Scrypt X11 Algo...with ATM
Awesomee...very GOOD coin  Grin
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
legendary
This is only the beginning of powerful growth. We are waiting for news from the dev Smiley
Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Looks like VC is on fire....
586% Price Increase & still going up.

Top Coin on Bittrex Exchange: See below

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: