Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 86. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Download site had also updated to 9.1.7 code.
It is ranked #46 in Personal Finance Category on download site.
http://download.cnet.com/VirtualCoin-Wallet/3000-2057_4-76128666.html

Activity: 882
Merit: 515
I am back.

We will need to setup bitcoin fund to pay for Android Wallet app as next step.

But lets make sure Coin is stable.

getblockhash 19287
0000000d13800c3c1ea4e6c9ad1712d05ea8a6a4940e8cf77c7409714d19483a
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Dev ... If you are, say what the coin? It will be the development or forget about it ...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Maybe give the Dev a bit of time to reply, maybe a few more weeks.  If he/she doesn't show his/her face after that time maybe a fork and takeover may be necessary for the good of the coin?

As a few people have already said, it has a good start and has none of the usual pre mine and IPO nonsense that so many devs need to add.  Has potential, dev speak up and say what the plans are or hand it over to people who will continue with this project and make it a usable viable coin for the future.
Hate seeing great potential go to waste lets not let that happen.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
VC has the potential of being a great coin with the right marketing.  It has a great name, specs, no premine/ipo and low total amount of coins.  I don't know why but dev doesn't seem too concern about the lack of interest from the community. 

+1
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Yes, Dev also said there was no premine and hoped other devs would come together to pitch in and help. Best I can do is offer some coin to see if we can get devs moving some way or other. Don't be shy, feel free to help where you can. Smiley

VC has the potential of being a great coin with the right marketing.  It has a great name, specs, no premine/ipo and low total amount of coins.  I don't know why but dev doesn't seem too concern about the lack of interest from the community. 
Yes, Dev also said there was no premine and hoped other devs would come together to pitch in and help. Best I can do is offer some coin to see if we can get devs moving some way or other. Don't be shy, feel free to help where you can. Smiley
Activity: 252
Dev said he'd be gone for 2-3 days. That was May 10
oops yea confused with another coin too Tongue 3 0's to many. 20,000 VC. Would love to see it get to 1% of the total coins at least if possible Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Seeing as this is a Zero premine coin and I would like to see some development going on, I am happy to offer 20,000,000 VC towards a bounty fund to hopefully start getting a few things moving. V.coins shoot me a message so we can work something out if interested. If anyone else is feeling generous I am sure it could be put to good use. Smiley

total coins ~ 3mil  Huh Huh
Seeing as this is a Zero premine coin and I would like to see some development going on, I am happy to offer *20,000* VC towards a bounty fund to hopefully start getting a few things moving. V.coins shoot me a message so we can work something out if interested. If anyone else is feeling generous I am sure it could be put to good use. Smiley
Activity: 109
I like the idea of explaining the wallet in the OP. Wonder why I dont see that more often.
I would also like to see some movement with this coin. Can't even seem to get a pool running with it right now due to no nodes. Come on Dev  Smiley
Dev said he'd be gone for a week or so

Well my pool is finding blocks but my personal wallet can't sync..
Exciting!
My wallet isn't syncing either. It shows net hash as 2.0 Mhash. . . .
I would also like to see some movement with this coin. Can't even seem to get a pool running with it right now due to no nodes. Come on Dev  Smiley
Dev said he'd be gone for a week or so
legendary
Is there anything going still going with this coin.
The thread is almost dead right now.

To the moon Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Is there anything going still going with this coin.
The thread is almost dead right now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
another problem going on with new pool, this coin is cursed lol. I like black swans though haha
legendary
Just noticed same issue happened once on of the PCs running VC wallet in Windows. Just deleted all files except in "VirtualCoin" folder.
Wallet.dat
virtualcoin.conf
peers.dat

Start wallet again, took like 15 secs to sync.

This happens if you running on non standard port. (other than 2095)
Follow these steps.

Close VirtualCoin wallet
It is Windows OS issue.
Go to Run -> Start Search
Type "  windows advance  "
click on "Windows Firewall with advance..."
then Inbound Rules ->

look for "virtualcoin..." or "vcoin..."
Delete all of them. "highlight & press delete key"

Start VirtualCoin wallet again with following option.

& check both boxes.

That's it.

Thanks for help  Smiley  it's working .... greetings
Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Just noticed same issue happened once on of the PCs running VC wallet in Windows. Just deleted all files except in "VirtualCoin" folder.
Wallet.dat
virtualcoin.conf
peers.dat

Start wallet again, took like 15 secs to sync.

This happens if you running on non standard port. (other than 2095)
Follow these steps.

Close VirtualCoin wallet
It is Windows OS issue.
Go to Run -> Start Search
Type "  windows advance  "
click on "Windows Firewall with advance..."
then Inbound Rules ->

look for "virtualcoin..." or "vcoin..."
Delete all of them. "highlight & press delete key"

Start VirtualCoin wallet again.

& check both boxes.

That's it.