Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 84. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Virtual Coin Windows Client 9.1.8 Released

Date Released: May 31st, 2014 GMT

* Additional checkpoints added

This is an Optional Update

DOWNLOAD LOCATION:

Package:
https://mega.co.nz/#!rZ42FZhK!9gMPRElYOyuu-6sJixzgzZnJBzYW3JHebU_7CZR1Ln4

Guys please confirm block hash, I am about to build new version 9.1.8

getblockhash 22576
00000000c375cdece5b9781da6d16ad449efd87bb7436d1b8eca7d61932d206a

confirmed!

Thanks Smiley

getblockhash 22576

confirmed!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
This coin is way better than something called doge coin... come on, businesses would take that name seriously, feels like doge style Wink

I feel litecoin with scrypt only support is now history, it's time we move to X11 & currently I see VirtualCoin ( VC ) the best out their, just needs to be listed on popular exchange.

getblockhash 22576

There hasn't even been a single trade on any exchange.
Time for an update?

There's a price on both exchanges now.
Would have been nice with a bigger exchange, like Bittrex

Well that is new. Although there is less than .02 BTC volume

Dude, you complained about no trades and we gave you trades. Now you complain again about low volume?  Grin
There has to be some compromise before that can happen, either make the coin more interesting or reduce the price... I'm solomining this easily with my old NVIDA these days... and it's not even hot!  Grin
Activity: 252

Time for an update?

Well that is new. Although there is less than .02 BTC volume

Time for an update?

Only two pools on the list are currently working:

http://p2poolcoin.com:3094/static/
http://vc.hardcoreminers.com

minep.it has been out for some time now.

Dev, can you please update this in the announcement?
Still over 80% approval user rating does not lie, I have mined this coin since 1st week of launch. It is one of the few coins I see holds lot of potential with serious investors & merchants. If everything goes well we may even see it on bitcoin ATMs by end of this year. 
Activity: 360
Still over 80% approval user rating does not lie, I have mined this coin since 1st week of launch. It is one of the few coins I see holds lot of potential with serious investors & merchants. If everything goes well we may even see it on bitcoin ATMs by end of this year. 
Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
BEST COIN FOR YEAR 2014

I think their is not much difference between X13 or X11, so no need to switch to X13.

Once KNC Scrypt miner is out, all coins still running including Litecoin will be dead.
X11 is the future.... X13 is a overkill at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Thanks Everyone, open to all new ideas to promote VirtualCoin as well as further improve code.
During review if you find code could be further optimized lets do it.

I have submitted to few popular exchanges requesting that VC also be listed, waiting for response. Please feel free to chip in.

I will release 9.1.8 shortly with new checkpoints.

Super. We are very happy. The coin has great potential.  Smiley
Instacash contacted with helping out to build MAC OS wallet for .1 BTC.

What's everyone's thought? it is worth it or wait for later?
yes, donation for this will be needed to raise .1 BTC

Thanks Everyone, open to all new ideas to promote VirtualCoin as well as further improve code.
During review if you find code could be further optimized lets do it.

I have submitted to few popular exchanges requesting that VC also be listed, waiting for response. Please feel free to chip in.

I will release 9.1.8 shortly with new checkpoints.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
B E S T COIN

I have been mining it since day 1. Their are not many No Premine, No IPO coins out their + it has such a good name & logo, it is worth it.
Well currently it's worth nothing

And if the dev doesn't want to seem active it will stay worth nothing. Other than a request for BTC I have seen no recent action, my offer is for a limited time dev, else I may as well keep them for when the fork eventually happens.
Fork to X13  Cool copy and paste anon code. Make POW last 10 more days then switch to POS.

+1 this coin is actually really fine

It's a river of shitcoins out there with crazy premine and ipos, and people still buy. It's scary lol, totally out of control.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
B E S T COIN

I have been mining it since day 1. Their are not many No Premine, No IPO coins out their + it has such a good name & logo, it is worth it.

And if the dev doesn't want to seem active it will stay worth nothing. Other than a request for BTC I have seen no recent action, my offer is for a limited time dev, else I may as well keep them for when the fork eventually happens.
Fork to X13  Cool copy and paste anon code. Make POW last 10 more days then switch to POS.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
B E S T COIN

B E S T COIN

Pages:
Jump to: