Pages:
Author

Topic: VLT | Veltor | Donar Network | Minimalism. - page 45. (Read 141330 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
0.36BTC volume? It looks like a joke for me. Any news about other exchanges?

I had a chat with Bittrex, they wanted 3 BTC for Veltor to get listed on there.
That kind of money has better use now in our new high performance servers.
For effective long term progress, a solid test environment is going to be way more critical then being added on another exchange.

J.V.

3 BTC, joking right?
Activity: 174
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?

For effective long term progress, a solid test environment is going to be way more critical then being added on another exchange.

J.V.

Well Poloniex and Bittrex are the the major players with market volume though if you can iron out and deliver the things you are working on into a stable release that everyone can use then I am sure they wouldn't hesitate to take a 2nd glance.
Activity: 156
I'm an artist, my paint is code

J.V.
brand new
Activity: 0
All someone with any common sense from the coin dev side would do is to post the configuration file for the SGminer that supposedly works for AMD cards. None of the miners work.  I read through this entire ANN and not a single person helped anyone set up an AMD miner here.  No reason someone couldn't post a simple config file here.  It's not a secret, only to the hoarders if there really are any.  That tells me this is a complete scam.  Avoid at all costs.

My miner is working fine on amd and nvidia cards.
Post your configuration and we will help you fixing it.

Thanks for the response, can you tell me what miner you are using for AMD, and how you set it up?  I'm using sgminer-x64-5.3.3-vlt  The vlt batch file under edit looks like this:

@echo off
@setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
@set TERM=

sgminer.exe -k veltor -I 18 -o stratum+tcp://veltor.suprnova.cc:8897 -u user.worker1 -p x

I'm getting zero WU's, and a lot of HW errors.  Any ideas or proven ways to make other miners work (AMD)?  I'm using all R9 280x's bty, user/pass are not real to protect id...thanks...

Well they aren't using the miner you stated (im using the same as you), they do alot more with their miner than ours.  Im not so sure its worth losing my hash when they do 50% more with the same cards than me.  But hes selling it, but im not willing to pay so high for this miner, way too expensive.

Thank you for the advice!  This saves me a boat load of time and energy.  I don't buy miners either.  End of story.
Still this coin worth shit!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
brand new
Activity: 0
All someone with any common sense from the coin dev side would do is to post the configuration file for the SGminer that supposedly works for AMD cards. None of the miners work.  I read through this entire ANN and not a single person helped anyone set up an AMD miner here.  No reason someone couldn't post a simple config file here.  It's not a secret, only to the hoarders if there really are any.  That tells me this is a complete scam.  Avoid at all costs.

Thanks for the response, can you tell me what miner you are using for AMD, and how you set it up?  I'm using sgminer-x64-5.3.3-vlt  The vlt batch file under edit looks like this:

@echo off
@set TERM=

sgminer.exe -k veltor -I 18 -o stratum+tcp://veltor.suprnova.cc:8897 -u user.worker1 -p x

I'm getting zero WU's, and a lot of HW errors.  Any ideas or proven ways to make other miners work (AMD)?  I'm using all R9 280x's bty, user/pass are not real to protect id...thanks...

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Time to take advantage of these low prices....
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
All someone with any common sense from the coin dev side would do is to post the configuration file for the SGminer that supposedly works for AMD cards. None of the miners work.  I read through this entire ANN and not a single person helped anyone set up an AMD miner here.  No reason someone couldn't post a simple config file here.  It's not a secret, only to the hoarders if there really are any.  That tells me this is a complete scam.  Avoid at all costs.

Thanks for the response, can you tell me what miner you are using for AMD, and how you set it up?  I'm using sgminer-x64-5.3.3-vlt  The vlt batch file under edit looks like this:

@echo off
@set TERM=

I'm getting zero WU's, and a lot of HW errors.  Any ideas or proven ways to make other miners work (AMD)?  I'm using all R9 280x's bty, user/pass are not real to protect id...thanks...

Well they aren't using the miner you stated (im using the same as you), they do alot more with their miner than ours.  Im not so sure its worth losing my hash when they do 50% more with the same cards than me.  But hes selling it, but im not willing to pay so high for this miner, way too expensive.

Thank you for the advice!  This saves me a boat load of time and energy.  I don't buy miners either.  End of story.

No problem, it sad but this looks like a private coin, When some have a better miner than others it doens't give equals chances....
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Still no exchange?

@echo off
@set TERM=

YEah im curious for those rx480, im getting like 20mhs at most... Plz share the config

"device":"all",
"gpu-threads": "2",
"intensity": "20",
"worksize" : "128",
"algorithm" : "veltor"

)

P.S. still selling my miner) 10btc

I hope it mines other coin faster as well, because 10 btc is like 6 weeks of all the vel mined.

YEah im curious for those rx480, im getting like 20mhs at most... Plz share the config

)

Oh its not the usal sgminer!  Thats why!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
There is definitely some nice movement going on, I wonder how high this goes.
Activity: 156
I'm an artist, my paint is code
Weekly Sunday update:

We decided to acquire some hardware to set up a test environment.

We now have 2 HP servers with 16 CPU cores and 32GB each. We added 6 SSDs in hardware RAID-10 to each server, as well as a 8TB RAID-1 network storage device. We also have a gigabit network router and four gigabit network cards per server.

This should allow us to perform tests on a bigger scale than we were able to so far.

We will be able to put our duplex micropayment channel network through some serious stress tests before exposing it to live use. We are working on a number of different scenarios to simulate possible real-life usage and, most importantly, various edge cases that could lead to the lightning network failure mode.

J.V.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

)

Can you post yours instead, since its working this could benefit current and future miners.  Also some info about your rig and hashrate would be awesome!

Thanks!
41mh by fury nano)

31 by stock rx480

Want to share your .conf ?

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012
r7 370 mining parameter?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: