Pages:
Author

Topic: VLT | Veltor | Donar Network | Minimalism. - page 8. (Read 141330 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Knowing what kind of reputation dev had I knew I was taking huge risk investing in this. Thats it! I will never invest in a project that has disgraced developer. Even if I have a guaranteed profit, I find such investment immoral. Anybody giving this guy another chance for 100th time, deserves to get scammed.

Personally im not going to invest, already lost 75% value of my vlt coins because of dump.
Not only we should not invest. We have moral obligation to warn others not to invest when ICO starts

True, but they don't care or need you. I doubt you can sabotage their ICO either as they will be presenting a kick ass white paper. VLT won, and we lost. Nothing we can do.

wrong with enough will power you can crush any project....people are sick of scams.

will be unfair to new ICO investors....lol

what about those that bought at 100k sats and greater before you pulled the rug out from under their feet? and they just lost 80% of their investment?

was that fair?

What they did was absolutely disgraceful and stupid. I don't have tolerance for neither.
I'm not gonna sit back and watch how these people lure another victims. If new investors want to invest after knowing what happened here, it is their right, but they should be aware that developer screwed people over big time on this project and on another project before that.

now he wants to go for a hattrick. I don't think so
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
i hope swap between vlt and token is not 1 to 1

They are only giving off 5 % of the supply. We've been given the boot.
I agree it should be at least 50%. That would be fair and keep their reputation in tact.
Look. I understand your reasoning. Maybe 50% is too much but 5% is really too little. If you screw the early investors that much, you are a creating an army of perpetually pissed off trolls that will rabidly troll the ICO bitcointalk thread and scare off ICO investors.

Be reasonable and fair to early investors with the percentage. In other words, up it significantly.

Thats all it takes... if he came here and actually thought a bit in earlier investors people would accept this, but trowing 5% is like making us all retards.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Knowing what kind of reputation dev had I knew I was taking huge risk investing in this. Thats it! I will never invest in a project that has disgraced developer. Even if I have a guaranteed profit, I find such investment immoral. Anybody giving this guy another chance for 100th time, deserves to get scammed.

Personally im not going to invest, already lost 75% value of my vlt coins because of dump.
Not only we should not invest. We have moral obligation to warn others not to invest when ICO starts

True, but they don't care or need you. I doubt you can sabotage their ICO either as they will be presenting a kick ass white paper. VLT won, and we lost. Nothing we can do.

wrong with enough will power you can crush any project....people are sick of scams.

will be unfair to new ICO investors....lol

what about those that bought at 100k sats and greater before you pulled the rug out from under their feet? and they just lost 80% of their investment?

was that fair?

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
you mean this?

Mindaugas Kurlavicius (Ruby Developer)
Max Wolter (Go Developer)
Sergii Shumakov (C# Developer)
Julien Bordellier (Dev Ops)
Alexander Bremin (Entrepreneur)
Gaury Antoine (Product Manager)
Ivan Mendoza (Web Developer)

They are now known to me as scammers and I'm not going near anything that has any of their names attached to.

Please keep in mind there was never an official team until now and it was an organic process with many people contributing. Certainly some of these contributed to the project, but most of them had little influence other than some advice on the ICO decision.

If you want to label some people scammer, I would suggest you do it for Max Wolter (me) and Alexander Bremin. At this point, we are the driving force behind the project.

wow big dump....sad for those that bought in at the top...

was told this was a promising project but glad I sat it out and watched from this side now.

I would crush this project if i had been burned like this.

Where are the linkedin for those team members?

Actually where are the linked in for max wolter and bremin. Sounds like made up scam names to me.
The bet now is who would give $5 mill to these people, when it was already heavily accused of being a JC scam. How dumb do they think people are? I have a suspicion that JC already bailed and the rest have scrambled together to salvage it.

What would change your mind about this?

As it stands, we will be announcing outstanding partnerships in research, we will publish a groundbreaking white paper and there will be a functioning prototype before the ICO. I would also encourage you to look up the names that were published to see whether you think there is a credible team behind the project.
you mean this?

Mindaugas Kurlavicius (Ruby Developer)
Max Wolter (Go Developer)
Sergii Shumakov (C# Developer)
Julien Bordellier (Dev Ops)
Alexander Bremin (Entrepreneur)
Gaury Antoine (Product Manager)
Ivan Mendoza (Web Developer)

They are now known to me as scammers and I'm not going near anything that has any of their names attached to.

Don't you F$"#$ realize at this point we don't F#!"#!" care with what you will come up simply because you dumped on longterm holders only for your benefit in the hopes to raise funds from fresh money.

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

I do apologize to everyone who thought Veltor was his ticket straight to the moon
So how about you?

Isn't it ironic for him to say that to the community and still want people to invest?
So basically saying why invest in the ico, because you don't want it to moon, but i will pocket the $5million minimum and also keep 20% of the coins?
Its your arrogance that will humble you.
this is just abandoning a project with lipsticks

Yes i guess but the anticipated dump is more like a direct punch in the face of investors, trust is the key of success, without trust vlt coin is headed to doom.
I hope these guys made a lot of money from the coins they dumped to buy enough masks. Cause it's gonna be really hard to hide from this.
You screw up so many investors, its not only a bad karma, it is  complete loss of trust, which is most valuable thing in this business, and trust is most difficult thing to regain.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259

Yes i guess but the anticipated dump is more like a direct punch in the face of investors, trust is the key of success, without trust vlt coin is headed to doom.

I do apologize to everyone who thought Veltor was his ticket straight to the moon
So how about you?

I encourage you to do that and I hope every future investor will be aware of the history of the project, the decision to have an ICO and the reasons behind it.

Again, before the ICO, we will announce:
- a full road map
- a peer-reviewed white paper
- the new client with a working test network
- the full official team
- some extremely interesting partnerships

Anyone who, at that point, still thinks the project is not credible or has no potential should obviously not invest.

I do apologize to everyone who thought Veltor was his ticket straight to the moon. We hope we can still achieve that, but our vision is a technology, and getting there will take significant resources.

At the end of the day, I believe this was the best long term decision and everyone, including early investors, will be much better off after the ICO. You will keep your current value, but you will have a stake in a project with a much more solid foundation and thus more potential.

This is what bothers me, you are straight shitting yourself for current holders and only thinking in new money/investors.

They will know what they will get once you get out of funds and ask for a new ICO.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
This is absolutely amazing... first you say a swap and now all our coins worth virtually nothing because of you want more money and you are planning to make an ICO... an unfair ICO without taking into account early adopters and people who mined this coin from the very beginning... and now our coins worth nothing... great... how much money do you want from me?... do yo accept credit card?  Angry

Simply... amazing... good bye veltor... this is not the way... I'm sorry... it looked promising but it turns to another greed project... what a pity

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

I disagree. You can have great roadmap, but coin is worthless without the community. They will need to go to uncharted waters and find other investors who never heard of VLT before. Any serious investor does a research. I bet they won't like what they find.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

What dump? That dump we all thought was because of BTC rally? When there was team buddys dumping on us after kownig this ICO decision.

Till this date they have been given the benefit of doubt with those "sunday updates" and nothing to show.

They were basicly doing nothing because no money was involved. Now want to get in the ICO frenzy and collect some millions to do what exactly?

It took all this months for you to figure you couldnt push this forward without 5 to 20 millions?

Pages:
Jump to: