Pages:
Author

Topic: VLT | Veltor | Donar Network | Minimalism. - page 7. (Read 141330 times)

Activity: 723
Merit: 501
I agree it should be at least 50%. That would be fair and keep their reputation in tact.

Here is the problem with that kind of reasoning: if we do an ICO with 50% (or any large percentage) going to early investors, it will be a really bad deal for ICO investors. Early investors never contributed to the development of Veltor. ICO investors will basically be paying for the early investors' share of the coinswap. That is a strong limiting factor on how much we can do.

here is the problem

you guys screwed up a great foundation     for a get rich sceam
I agree it should be at least 50%. That would be fair and keep their reputation in tact.

Here is the problem with that kind of reasoning: if we do an ICO with 50% (or any large percentage) going to early investors, it will be a really bad deal for ICO investors. Early investors never contributed to the development of Veltor. ICO investors will basically be paying for the early investors' share of the coinswap. That is a strong limiting factor on how much we can do.

well i guess this shows that you are in fact a newbie investor. and dont know shit
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
You silly cunts.

You will not be raising a single cent after what you've done.

Your arrogance and greed know no bounds...

Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
stick to 50% guys don't let them offer any lower.
even that is a poke in the eye.
you simply do not change the rules like that once into a project without community consent especially not to that laughable degree.
hmmmmm thats scammy right there
Anyone going to research into this team? are any of these names for real?

All I found so far from Max Wolter (awishformore) is a startup called Nexunity which essentially looks like an abandoned project (after many pitches and talks, last twitter update from Oct 2014) ... this doesn't help much building trust  Embarrassed  Veltor going to be just another abandoned project?

his bitcointalk name looks like he baught it off of someone and deleted all content from before and started as a fresh newbie
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I don't think there will be any ICO. He will just create another scam coin and there will be another dev named J something, since he can't drop the J for some reason
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

All I found so far from Max Wolter (awishformore) is a startup called Nexunity which essentially looks like an abandoned project (after many pitches and talks, last twitter update from Oct 2014) ... this doesn't help much building trust  Embarrassed  Veltor going to be just another abandoned project?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
fking scammers !

There's no  project, any serious dev won't want to work with known scum.
this project is now a total flop as far as i see it. good luck with your scammy ideas.
legendary
this makes the sdc particle debacle which many view as a scam look like a very generous package indeed.

this 5% offer is so disgusting that even though I have little to no financial interest in VLT i will make it my next goal to crush their ico

50% is not even a great deal considering but 5% is absolutely disgraceful.

No doubt insiders were dumping prior to this news being released. Full on bait and switch scam.

I notice awishformore(money) has logged off.

Jasonv75 - developer of this coin

I think this article is about his previous scam https://satoshiwatch.com/hall-of-shame/john-connor/

Yes I had some xvc and am familiar with JC or julian whatever his real name was doxxxed.

But I had not seen conclusive proof this is him here on vlt.

I guess it could be but has anyone got solid corroborating evidence?

Either way does not matter you can not pull a bait and switch like this and topple it from 100k to 20k and get away with it. Could end up back at 2k at this rate.

Dont worry though with enough will power and united effort you can stop this kind of thing and make projects pariahs.

Jc was already doxed after that article.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/julian-cain-redemption-sail-off-to-the-sunset-or-legal-issues-1704796

however I am just asking if there is any good corroborating proof that he is the same dev here.

Not that it matters greatly since this is a bait and switch scam far worse than sdc particle switch.

I've seen a lot of assumptions that would logically link him to jasonv75, but I can't say I've seen 100% proof. However, given what happened today, I am now convinced its him.
thanks for your support.
 I'm transferring all my coins on yobit now to get 20% back from my initial investment.

Well that could be a good idea on the other hand it could be bad if they agree to something more reasonable.

I know it is a big risk but imagine selling out now and then they agree to 50% and it rockets back up.

Of course your call and it could go back to 2k or below hard to call it .

I see he vanished now and is not replying further. Maybe the last we hear of them but we should look out for an GO based ICOs that have other vlt traits.

5% is almost the funniest offer I ever heard of on here in this situation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Yes i guess but the anticipated dump is more like a direct punch in the face of investors, trust is the key of success, without trust vlt coin is headed to doom.

Trust will come when we publish a working platform and serious updates.

Trust is lost the moment you lie once to investors, you promised a 1:1 swap and now you change it to 20:1. Ask yourself, there are too many worthwhile projects, why risk money on a tainted project and liar team?

Your only option to raise any money at this point is to deliver an initial MVP, do a swap of at least 5:1 and then an ICO.
this makes the sdc particle debacle which many view as a scam look like a very generous package indeed.

this 5% offer is so disgusting that even though I have little to no financial interest in VLT i will make it my next goal to crush their ico

No doubt insiders were dumping prior to this news being released. Full on bait and switch scam.

I think this article is about his previous scam https://satoshiwatch.com/hall-of-shame/john-connor/

Yes I had some xvc and am familiar with JC or julian whatever his real name was doxxxed.

Either way does not matter you can not pull a bait and switch like this and topple it from 100k to 20k and get away with it. Could end up back at 2k at this rate.

Dont worry though with enough will power and united effort you can stop this kind of thing and make projects pariahs.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/julian-cain-redemption-sail-off-to-the-sunset-or-legal-issues-1704796

however I am just asking if there is any good corroborating proof that he is the same dev here.

Not that it matters greatly since this is a bait and switch scam far worse than sdc particle switch.

I've seen a lot of assumptions that would logically link him to jasonv75, but I can't say I've seen 100% proof. However, given what happened today, I am now convinced its him.
thanks for your support.
 I'm transferring all my coins on yobit now to get 20% back from my initial investment.
legendary

Let's give them time to digest the fact their ico will get more flack than they could dream about and revise their ICO offer.

If there is no revision it will be time to start making sure nobody touches it.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

And that cringe Af thing about "we all are jason" like The Walking Dead show "we are all Negan", man wth is this.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

What credible information is there that this is julian from xvc? who is analysing his code and design? who even started the rumour it is Julian?

Thank you for your genuine concern torward other investors. I, myself have sold quiet a few for a profit and i'm not losing anything with this scam coin, what makes me sick and keep pushing on this note is that they have no shame and will do this over and over to other people.

legendary

What credible information is there that this is julian from xvc? who is analysing his code and design? who even started the rumour it is Julian?
Pages:
Jump to: