Pages:
Author

Topic: [VMC] Unofficial Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion - page 2. (Read 10836 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1 orderd by VinceSaimos - took 5 weeks to arrive - working ok.

Point of information - it took Ken 5 days to ship after I paid, and I think 2.5 weeks in total to arrive. Because it's shipping to the UK and UK customs are slow as shit.

It's not "working ok" - it's performing like a champion! Over spec on the hash-rate and 100% stable

I've now ordered two gold rush cards which took ken 1 day to ship after I paid, they haven't arrived yet.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Nope. I requested refund in end of January, still waiting.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
And still nothing with VMC?
Is this silent before storm?? Smiley
anyone have any news??
Regards
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
another Refund:
@danielbrogren "Im also still waiting for my refund. The product ordered is one platinum 768GH

2014-02-10 08:13:40   Refund
2013-12-02 16:38:23   Payment accepted
2013-11-21 22:32:12   Awaiting bank wire payment
2013-11-21 22:32:12   Pre-Ordered"
another refund added just now

@btcricon - 256 GH/s Module : 1.536TH-1,400 Watts on 2013-09-17 @ VMC (order reference JTICURDUZ) for $18,079.20. I asked multiple times for refund as they are completely unable to deliever. I didn't receive my money back. Will give them one week, then it's up to the police.

Update [May 9 2014]
Of the 31 known Prospector boards ordered from VMC:

15 Delivered are dead on arrival - still waiting for replacement - (computerjesus/ Kodemadge)
4 delivered and working. (2 to bargraphics & 2 to 'unknown user')
5 Delivered - waited 30 days - all  confirmed working (emjay47)
6 ordered by rogerli9 (ordered 2014-04-11) delivered 25 days late
1 orderd by VinceSaimos - took 5 weeks to arrive - working ok.

Refunds:
@Magzy- 2nd Refund check arrived - awaiting clearance at bank.

@metalchain - Still waiting - I sent PM to Ken many times. He always reply to me "We will ~~, ASAP~~~, Quickly~~~, next week~~~"

@cryptoconomist- still waiting  - "Two weeks ago on a Friday I spoke to him again and he  literally promised me he was going to ship my order on the following Monday, but haven't heard from him. Since then, when I log into my account, my initial order has now been moved to "refund" status and my new order to "cancelled" which contradicts what Ken and I discussed.  I wrote so many emails to him and to the Active Mining threads but my posts keep getting deleted"

@meccaflare0 - still waiting "ken owes me like $x"

@greek_hephaestus - unknown  -"Thank you very much Magzy for your suggestion . I will do it in a few days. [contact the AG] First I send one more message to VMC. Thank's again."

@coindesk - http://www.coindesk.com/mining-hardware-companies-miners-roundup/

@lenart_o - I'm waiting for refund [of $10k] since february this year there is no chance to get back my money?? I'm from Poland and I don't have idea how to  get back my money . I was stupid and I was belive in company with no proof now I'm without money

Anyone affected by VMC's total incompetence can take court action: http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
First of all, I don't want to do business with bitpay because they are in bed with BFL.  Second, there are a lot of other things going on in the background that need to be taken care of, i.e datacenter, cash flow, lawyers, MSD, customer service, just to name a few.

Quoted for history. People actually pay a salary for this incompetence.
Activity: 19
Hey all i got 5 out of my 6 prospectors here today, Ken didn't give me any tracking but it is here with harness kits and everything. just missing the one now. I have the psu's and water coolers coming on monday. so i will tell you how many of them work.

Ken and VMC are starting to become better
Hi magzy
I'm PM to KSlaughter but He  send e information that refunded can't be convert on mining hardware
so I have to wait to check but I'm invest almous 10k dollars and like others I want my money back
I was stupid and I was belive in company with no proof now I'm without money and chance to giving it back
I have to do something
thanks for reply
Leo, pm kslaughter tell him you have been waiting since Feb and that you require a refund. Or you can ask him to convert your order to a gold rush card that's currently in stock.

It's a complete mess and there are other people in the same situation.

If you're not happy you can join the class action (link on page 1)

And contact the Missouri securities division ( imgur link on page 1) to assist in their investigation into ken VMC and his mining venture active mining.

If you need any further help in understanding any of this then just shout..
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #CwCrHSfeJPL2B5m9
Hi everyone,
I'm trying understand business policy of VMC
I'm waiting for refund since february this year
there is no chance to get back my money??
I'm from Poland and I don't have idea how to
get back my money .
From VMC i hear only empty words
refund start within 2-4 weeks and there is no check
after 2 months now I'm pissed off
and now I'm searching for lawyer in U.S. maybe he(she) help me .
Who can do something or if anyone have any idea how we can
do something with it .
another idea is group lawsuit?
Sorry for my english  Smiley
Regards
Leo

Leo, pm kslaughter tell him you have been waiting since Feb and that you require a refund. Or you can ask him to convert your order to a gold rush card that's currently in stock.

It's a complete mess and there are other people in the same situation.

If you're not happy you can join the class action (link on page 1)

And contact the Missouri securities division ( imgur link on page 1) to assist in their investigation into ken VMC and his mining venture active mining.

If you need any further help in understanding any of this then just shout..
Hi everyone,
I'm trying understand business policy of VMC
I'm waiting for refund since february this year
there is no chance to get back my money??
I'm from Poland and I don't have idea how to
get back my money .
From VMC i hear only empty words
refund start within 2-4 weeks and there is no check
after 2 months now I'm pissed off
and now I'm searching for lawyer in U.S. maybe he(she) help me .
Who can do something or if anyone have any idea how we can
do something with it .
another idea is group lawsuit?
Sorry for my english  Smiley
Regards
Leo
Have any Fast Hash One Gold Rush units been shipped? Any information posted on these?

posted 5 mins before your post:

24 Hour Sale on our Gold Rush boards $200 off with this voucher K0JLPCYB

Limited to the first 25 boards sold.

No one I know of has ordered one yet.

33 Items in stock as of now.

I would be very careful throwing your money at VMC.

Going off the last batch, it will take ages for them to process payment, and about 1 month to post. Then there's a risk that the cards will be used cards in their mining farm with DOA problems. (abut 60% DOA rate)

Then there's the shitfight in getting a replacement or refund...

No one knows if they are in stock or not (there's no pics of units or assembly line) - this could just be a money raising exercise to fund their data center and you will get shaftd like everyone else.

If ken wants to provide pics and info about the conception of these boards then that will serve him well.

Activity: 92
Have any Fast Hash One Gold Rush units been shipped? Any information posted on these?
Update [May 1 2014]
Of the 31 known Prospector boards ordered from VMC:

15 Delivered are dead on arrival - still waiting for replacement - (computerjesus/ Kodemadge)
4 delivered and working. (2 to bargraphics & 2 to 'unknown user')
5 Delivered - waited 30 days - 3 DOA,  2  confirmed working (one of these at only 300GH/S) by (emjay47)
6 ordered by rogerli9 (ordered 2014-04-11 - 3 weeks ago) Tracking confirmation - TBA
1 orderd by VinceSaimos - 2.5 weeks ago today - yet to be posted

Refunds:
@Magzy-  still waiting "has been posted"

@metalchain - Still waiting - I sent PM to Ken many times. He always reply to me "We will ~~, ASAP~~~, Quickly~~~, next week~~~"

@cryptoconomist- still waiting  - "Two weeks ago on a Friday I spoke to him again and he  literally promised me he was going to ship my order on the following Monday, but haven't heard from him. Since then, when I log into my account, my initial order has now been moved to "refund" status and my new order to "cancelled" which contradicts what Ken and I discussed.  I wrote so many emails to him and to the Active Mining threads but my posts keep getting deleted"

@meccaflare0 - still waiting "ken owes me like $x"

@greek_hephaestus - unknown  -"Thank you very much Magzy for your suggestion . I will do it in a few days. [contact the AG] First I send one more message to VMC. Thank's again."

@coindesk - http://www.coindesk.com/mining-hardware-companies-miners-roundup/
Activity: 19
Just to update -

emkay47 is claiming to have recieved his remaining Prospector Boards. No word on the functionality of said boards yet.

So guys , After a long wait .
I have finally received my 4 remaining Prospector Boards .
Here are the pics - http://postimg.org/image/w6tex1tx9/

I guess , VMC just lacks logistics , but they are not a scam or a lie .
Ken , stood to his words , and i have got my package .

Thanks , ken .

Update from Emkay47
Ya man , even i asked him to convert my remaining prospectors for Gold Rush .
But he refused , i am testing my boards , 1 dead so far . Showing as a Zombie .

and from my side still no tracking
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Just to update -

emkay47 is claiming to have recieved his remaining Prospector Boards. No word on the functionality of said boards yet.

So guys , After a long wait .
I have finally received my 4 remaining Prospector Boards .
Here are the pics - http://postimg.org/image/w6tex1tx9/

I guess , VMC just lacks logistics , but they are not a scam or a lie .
Ken , stood to his words , and i have got my package .

Thanks , ken .

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
curious how or why it took almost two months for the cheque to arrive? he should really be sending via registered mail for tracking and verification of delivery

For the same reason the reviewer at CoinDesk got a bunch of bad checks:  http://www.coindesk.com/mining-hardware-companies-miners-roundup/

TL;DR after CoinDesk guy asked for a refund:
The cheque was sent back with an accompanying letter clearly stating the correct spelling of the recipient’s name, just to be sure.

However, mid-March a new cheque arrived containing the same misspelling and, this time, it wasn’t signed either. At this point I started to wonder whether these errors were being done on purpose to delay the refund.

Declining my request to have the funds wired to my bank account instead, VMC will now be sending a third cheque (after receiving the unsigned one back from me).

So, maybe with some luck, some four to five months after applying for a refund, I will actually get my money back.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Update [April 30 2014]
The refund check (Now cancelled)Sent in Feb turned up today.
 postmark confirms it was sent in Feb and the check number confirms with what ken said it was on pm. So I can't blame him for this delay. The replacement check should arrive soon.

If ken could have just communicated this postage it would have avoided a whole rigmarole for the past 2 months.
In any case I unreservedly apologise to ken in light of this check arriving when all the evidence was pointing to a scam.

curious how or why it took almost two months for the cheque to arrive? he should really be sending via registered mail for tracking and verification of delivery
Update [April 30 2014]
The refund check (Now cancelled)Sent in Feb turned up today.
 postmark confirms it was sent in Feb and the check number confirms with what ken said it was on pm. So I can't blame him for this delay. The replacement check should arrive soon.

If ken could have just communicated this postage it would have avoided a whole rigmarole for the past 2 months.

In any case I unreservedly apologise to ken in light of this check arriving when all the evidence was pointing to a scam.

There is hope for ken after all... When I get my money

You are going to have a whole bunch of posts to edit....
Once the refund materialises and is cashed... With pleasure
Pages:
Jump to: