Pages:
Author

Topic: [VMC] Unofficial Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion - page 3. (Read 10836 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Update [April 30 2014]
The refund check (Now cancelled)Sent in Feb turned up today.
 postmark confirms it was sent in Feb and the check number confirms with what ken said it was on pm. So I can't blame him for this delay. The replacement check should arrive soon.

If ken could have just communicated this postage it would have avoided a whole rigmarole for the past 2 months.

In any case I unreservedly apologise to ken in light of this check arriving when all the evidence was pointing to a scam.

There is hope for ken after all... When I get my money

You are going to have a whole bunch of posts to edit....
Activity: 207
Update [April 30 2014]
 postmark confirms it was sent in Feb and the check number confirms with what ken said it was on pm. So I can't blame him for this delay. The replacement check should arrive soon.

If ken could have just communicated this postage it would have avoided a whole rigmarole for the past 2 months.

In any case I unreservedly apologise to ken in light of this check arriving when all the evidence was pointing to a scam.

So will you withdraw your comments and actions that have undoubtedly effected ACTM?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Just an update for all of you guys.
Ken has told me that my 6 prospectors are staying as prospectors and that they have been shipped according to his project manager.
I will give you an update once i get tracking.

They have been shipped?
Lol, I belive that when you get them.
Putting stuff in boxes is just too damn hard to do for ActM. Accepting money on other hand is something they are great at.

i am hoping it isn't bullshit, most likely it is.
They are good at accepting money
but it's too damn difficult to pack the prospectors into boxes and ship them haha
Well i will tell you tomorrow if i get tracking  
Activity: 196
Update [April 30 2014]

Activity: 38
Ken has told me that my 6 prospectors are staying as prospectors and that they have been shipped according to his project manager.

They have been shipped?
Lol, I belive that when you get them.
Putting stuff in boxes is just too damn hard to do for ActM. Accepting money on other hand is something they are great at.
The Missouri securities investigation is for real.
They are also investigating VMC and Ken himself.

Any disgruntled shareholders and customers are encouraged to contact make contact with the MSD.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Very interesting.

Why would one want to contact that law firm and tell their story of being ripped off by VMC?

To what end would it serve?

To put ken where his place is (behind bars) and so that shareholders could recoup any milibits that then can get from him. And also to teach others to stop playing with customers money and orders.

Yay we can get our 429 BTC back. https://blockchain.info/address/16yTynjmSe5bsRGykDaaCL5bm2pxiEfcqP.
And the dividends 121 BTC for a total of 550 BTC.

Oh wait thats .000055 per share. I guess it puts Ken in jail but we can at least let the company try to succeed. At this point its just pennies we are loosing if we let this play out so why not see if Ken can pull this off?

Are you a shareholder? Ken will never pull this off. He will never pay the bitcoins that people spent on shares. Never!
Activity: 347
Merit: 250

Very interesting.

Why would one want to contact that law firm and tell their story of being ripped off by VMC?

To put ken where his place is (behind bars) and so that shareholders could recoup any milibits that then can get from him. And also to teach others to stop playing with customers money and orders.

Yay we can get our 429 BTC back. https://blockchain.info/address/16yTynjmSe5bsRGykDaaCL5bm2pxiEfcqP.
And the dividends 121 BTC for a total of 550 BTC.

Oh wait thats .000055 per share. I guess it puts Ken in jail but we can at least let the company try to succeed. At this point its just pennies we are loosing if we let this play out so why not see if Ken can pull this off?
Does this thing work like a class action?

The same company is doing a class action against BFL so I would guess yes if they can get a list of customers who have been defrauded.

http://www.woodlaw.com/sites/default/files/casedocs/2014-04-04%20Complaint.pdf

The active mining thread is going ape over this - they are very disgruntled.

They just went through and deleted about 7 of my posts while accusing me of telling lies to woodlaw. Idiots got to idiot.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Very interesting.

Very interesting.

New Gold rush cards in stock:

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_product=41&controller=product

pray that if you order this you will not be scammed like everyone else.

Please post your experience good or bad.

Hey Magzy
i am going to transfer my 6 prospector order to 6 of the gold rush cards. I will tell you if they actually ship them or if it was a lie like my 6 prospectors.
Thanks Roger

Good luck.

With any luck ken will be watching this thread and will do the right thing.

Let's hope

Hey Magzy
i am going to transfer my 6 prospector order to 6 of the gold rush cards. I will tell you if they actually ship them or if it was a lie like my 6 prospectors.
Thanks Roger

Good luck.

With any luck ken will be watching this thread and will do the right thing.

Hey Magzy
Thanks Roger

What about my order ZZCZQMDVL you committed to ship over 2 weeks ago? I placed one of the very first orders with VMC back in August 13 and so far you've only been misleading me and dragging me along for the last 8 months.

another satisfied customer
So guys its been 25 days , and i have only received 1 board .
Firstly i was told , that they somehow forgot to ship my remaining 4 prospectors , then i was told they are getting ready , and now when i asked Ken to give me the '' Gold Rush '' boards instead of the prospectors , as they are delayed , he said my prospector boards are already packaged , and this was 2 days ago .

I have really lost hope now on receiving my remaining 4 boards .
Now i can officially say , that i was fooled .

I can't believe this is actually happening , that it would require them 12 days to ship out 1 prospector board and 12 more days for nothing more .

I am tired contacting ken and messaging on website , and i am going to withdraw myself from this whole thing .
I am considering my remaining 8000USD to be a bad debt .

I i ever receive my remaining boards , I will post it here .

Thanks Ken .

moar screwing over
There is a 90% chance that the unit will not get posted, not arrive or be dead on arrival. Then there will be a 0% chance of getting a refund.

Why would anyone order a unit from this pretend company?
I personally believe that ActM should just turn off their homepage.
No single person in their right mind will buy from them anyway, just ship to those who paid already and refund those who should have it and focus 100% on mining.

Why? This way maybe they can get some suckers to pay for that so they can have funds to pay refunds.

on that basis, if anyone is awaiting a refund post it here and I will update the front page to keep a running total of refund stats on VMC.

Ken says he's honoring refunds but I know people who have been asking for a long time for their money back.
Pages:
Jump to: