Pages:
Author

Topic: [VMC] Unofficial Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion - page 5. (Read 10836 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
@ magzy. kodemage is actually one of my friends who was helping me confirm that all of the boards are actually doa. he has no more in his possession as i was just letting him hold the 14th board for a few days. i grabbed it back as i am now trying to get them all exchanged for working boards. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I posted the recent updates to the active miner shareholder thread but the Nazi mods preferred that you not see the scam for what VMC is.
This is Bargraphics mining pool http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1FscNBYzd5CqDzUVQ9YapLQNtLbswkM4NL

Note that his 2 prospectors went offline 2 days ago (21-apr-14 @ 18:00)

This is Active Mining: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa
Note that their theoretical limit of 50TH/S (given the 75% failure rate) was exceeded to 60TH/S (21-apr-14 @ 21:00)

Is bargraphics lending Active Mining their own cards back to bump up the farm?

So further investigation and dot joining.

It looks like the VMC Prospectors are in fact used and overclocked Hashfast Babyjet boards.

Babyjet : https://hashfast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Marco-measuring.jpg
Prospector: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560034.0;all

Here is the original Babyjet thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashfast-launches-sales-of-the-baby-jet-270384

System Specs
 - 1 HashFast Golden Nonce (GN) Chip
 - Hashing Output: 400 Gigahash/s at nominal clock speed
 - Under 350 watt power draw*
 - Efficient liquid cooling

Chip Specs
 - 28nm custom ASIC
 - Power Consumption: significantly less than 1.0 W/GH at nominal clock speed
 - Designed to be underclocked for greater efficiency – better than 0.5 W/GH*
 - Designed to be overclocked for greater performance  - better than 500GH/s**

Logistics
 - We are selling 550 Baby Jet units for $5,600 each

- Shipments begin: October 20th-30th, in order of purchase
 - Payments to be made in BTC with the help of BitPay

- Order sequence to be posted publicly, sans private information
 - Weekly production updates will be sent to the email address attached to each order

The online shop is here:
https://www.hashfast.com/shop

and the specs of VMC:

The FastHash ASIC mining board has increased hashing output.
Each board can be implemented into the best mining system just
by adding a power supply,
cooling unit, and a mining controller.

Board Highlights
·Ultimate Bitcoin Mining Performance: up to 512 GH/s
·Typical Bitcoin Mining Performance:  512 GH/s +/- 20%
·Typical Power Requirements:  Standard PCIe dual 6pin to 12 volts of DC power
 @ .70 Watt per GH +/- 20% (power supply not included)
·Size:  4.0” wide by 12” long
·Mining Processor:  Multi Core 28nm ASIC
·Cooling System: Corsair 80i or equivalent liquid cooling system is required (not included)
-Power Supply: Corsair 650RM is required for the optional power cable (not included)
-Connectivity: USB 2.0 with 5 pin header is required. (not included) (wiring digram available)
·Mining Host Connectivity:  USB 2.0
·Form Factor: Stand alone

Processor Highlights
·Fast-Hash One 28nm ASIC
·Underclocked for greater efficiency or overclocked for greater performance.
·Built in thermal controls that allow the chip optimization without damage to processor.
Warranty:  Quality Controlled Pre-shipping tested against DOA. Experimental No Warranty
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
From Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-dogies-comprehensive-manufacturer-trustworthiness-guide-1st-feb-2016-456691
Hashfast - Finally delivering, however high failure rates in initial batch. Batches continue to be delayed. MPP scheme soon to be shipping

Given that VMC are just reselling used hashfast boards re branded as VMC prospectors it doesn't surprise me that there is a 64% failure rate in these 'used' boards with thermal paste all over them now going out to unsuspecting customers.

Care to comment Ken? or the shills who are supporting him?

I don't know too much about that stuff, but I was under the impression we are only buying the ASIC from Hashfast and we have based the boards off of the reference design, but rather had them contracted out to an engineering firm to build.

So we shouldn't we buying any hashfast boards at all.

I would too like an explanation.
From Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-dogies-comprehensive-manufacturer-trustworthiness-guide-1st-feb-2016-456691
Hashfast - Finally delivering, however high failure rates in initial batch. Batches continue to be delayed. MPP scheme soon to be shipping

Given that VMC are just reselling used hashfast boards re branded as VMC prospectors it doesn't surprise me that there is a 64% failure rate in these 'used' boards with thermal paste all over them now going out to unsuspecting customers.

Care to comment Ken? or the shills who are supporting him?

So far, only three five people have confirmed receipt of the Prospector Boards. But the prognosis isn't great.

of the 25 known boards ordered:

15 Delivered are dead on arrival (computerjesus)
4 didn't get delivered (emjay47)
4 delivered and working. (bargraphics & unknown user)
1 Delivered (of 5) waiting for confirmation of working unit (emjay47)
1 Delivered Dead On arrival-  (kodemage)

One is user bargraphics who has a massive mining operation he provided links pics of his purchase.

The other is user emkay47 who ordered five and only received one:

So guys , its been 20 days , i converted my November paid pre-order to 5 x Prospector Boards .
So far , i have only received 1 prospector board . I was told that somehow they did not ship rest of my 4 boards along with 1 i received . I'm tired messaging on website as well to Ken .
I have no idea when my rest 4 board will actually ship .

I even ordered a few Harness Kits around a week back , even that has not been shipped yet .

Ken , please speed up your logistics , I don't seem to understand why would it take 20 days to ship out a few boards which where placed on order together .

If its going to take more time to ship out , let me know , i might be able to arrange a friend of mine to pick those up from you and my friend can DHL it to me .

Ken , please sort this out .

Lastly a reddit user http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMining/comments/22ymey/fast_has_one_prospector_help/

who received a card and could not get it working only to be shirked by ken - outcome unknown.

Edit: found another user computerjesus  who ordered 14 prospectors and could not get ANY of them working with the obvious silent treatment from scammer Ken.
see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6271685
and : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6317813
So I'm at a loss as to what to do next to get my money back from VMC.

Ken's own deadline came and went with out any comment or any check for that matter.

Anyone care to help me out, given the shareholders have told me to "fuck off" and that I have no rights to free speach.

Would this constitute reasonable grounds to say categorically in a court of law that the money has in fact been stolen from people and myself?

Hey not all the shareholders have told you to get lost. I'm on your side in regards to the stolen funds.

How much are you owed if you don't mind me asking, Ken should just take it out of the mining address ASAP and send it to you.

$769

What the hell, Ken has been fucking you around for 1.538 bitcoin? What the hell is going on in his head?

How many other people are owed money right now?

I know of 2 others who I have been in contact with privately - both of whom are owed more vast sums of money than I am - into the thousands each. They are getting the exact same treatment as me. I'll leave it up to them to come forward. So they don't die of the shame of the public knowing they had dealings  with VMC.

I sent Ken a PM urging him to just pay you and the others off in Bitcoin to end this madness. Why doesn't the company understand this negative press is costing us our future.

+1 to you.

I appreciate your help.

Ken's own deadline came and went with out any comment or any check for that matter.

Anyone care to help me out, given the shareholders have told me to "fuck off" and that I have no rights to free speach.

Would this constitute reasonable grounds to say categorically in a court of law that the money has in fact been stolen from people and myself?

Hey not all the shareholders have told you to get lost. I'm on your side in regards to the stolen funds.

How much are you owed if you don't mind me asking, Ken should just take it out of the mining address ASAP and send it to you.

$769

What the hell, Ken has been fucking you around for 1.538 bitcoin? What the hell is going on in his head?

Does Ken know your bitcoin address?

Post it here and hopefully Ken will give up being stubborn and will just send the 1.528 to your address.

Here is the address I asked Ken to refund my money to: https://blockchain.info/address/1CcaUYYkkHZxJKiCnHae7tcMRJzE9QSSQY

But I was labelled a troll for asking for a BTC refund and being unreasonable and taking advantage of Ken. I have subsequently been accused of Blackmail for promising to continue journalling this whole depressing episode until I am proven otherwise by way of having said refund given to me.

legendary

$769

I know of 2 others who I have been in contact with privately - both of whom are owed more vast sums of money than I am - into the thousands each. They are getting the exact same treatment as me. I'll leave it up to them to come forward. So they don't die of the shame of the public knowing they had dealings  with VMC.

I sent Ken a PM urging him to just pay you and the others off in Bitcoin to end this madness. Why doesn't the company understand this negative press is costing us our future.

$769

I know of 2 others who I have been in contact with privately - both of whom are owed more vast sums of money than I am - into the thousands each. They are getting the exact same treatment as me. I'll leave it up to them to come forward. So they don't die of the shame of the public knowing they had dealings  with VMC.
legendary

$769

Does Ken know your bitcoin address?

Post it here and hopefully Ken will give up being stubborn and will just send the 1.528 to your address.

I would love nothing more to have him give me my money back.

It's only $769 - hardly worth the cost of going to court over which is why I'm relegated to the role of 'troll' in the eyes of the mods on the official threads.
legendary

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: magzy on: April 19, 2014, 02:33:09 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Quote from: magzy on April 17, 2014, 12:41:40 AM
If you continue to deny me the rights of free speech and accuse me of blackmail in a public forum, fine.

You have no rights of free speech on this thread so don't post again. Final warning.
Re: Trolling
« Sent to: magzy on: April 19, 2014, 02:20:55 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Why would any of the 6 or 7 shareholders who run this account bother to help you after the shit you have caused?

Fuck Off.
Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 19, 2014, 08:46:24 AM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

The fact that ken promised the refunds world happen this week personally and publicly and he has failed to do this is the root cause of disjointed people complaining to the authorities.

Ken where are the refunds as promised? ?  ?
Explain why we should not start a class action over this and add further to your long list of problems?
I agree. Now if I just got my money back from robbing bastard ken....
Pages:
Jump to: