Pages:
Author

Topic: [VMC] Unofficial Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion - page 8. (Read 10836 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It seems the moderators of Active mining
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/activemining-official-shareholder-discussion-thread-moderated-462370

and VMC
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vmc-official-virtual-mining-corporation-discussion-206488

systematicaly went through my posts and deleted them all.

I will be updating this thread throughout the day to repost those deleted posts in the interests of transparency and maybe shed some light on information the VMC mods would rather you didn't see.

When my refund is given I will go through my post history and enter a note to say "this debt has been settled"
It's because you've been labeled as a troll Magzy - rightly or wrongly - I suspect it's down to repeated tantrums.

Just want my promised money back. That's all I ask.

Sort it out with Ken - you've admitted you cocked up the order initially - you know it was under pre-order terms - so frankly at this stage I think you're being unreasonable.

Ken says next week he will refund me.(this is the usual story)

Will have to wait and see what happens then.

I didn't cock up the order. There was no one three to process it for a month.  And then I've been ignored for 4 months. It's only by'trolling' that I have got any traction you idiot.

Stop shilling for ken you fool.

Now I'm a shill too? lol - see when you throw tantrums like this you just lose peoples respect and if you had a message, it just gets lost.

Calm down. Let's see what happens next week with the promised refund.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's because you've been labeled as a troll Magzy - rightly or wrongly - I suspect it's down to repeated tantrums.

Sort it out with Ken - you've admitted you cocked up the order initially - you know it was under pre-order terms - so frankly at this stage I think you're being unreasonable.

I didn't cock up the order. There was no one three to process it for a month.  And then I've been ignored for 4 months. It's only by'trolling' that I have got any traction you idiot.

Now I'm a shill too? lol - see when you throw tantrums like this you just lose peoples respect and if you had a message, it just gets lost.

[quote autAnotherhor="Bitcoin Forum"]
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Lolling at Bargraphics resuming his shilling duties, if there ever is a reckoning, i bet that's where many of your remaining bitcoins went!

And to whatever idiot children are still cheering this endeavour on and on, none of this hardware will mine more bitcoin than you could buy with dollars right now

I wish ken and all the investors the very best in their vision for BTC but to engage in blatant meandering of customers pre-order money is tantamount to stealing (see my email thread with VMC above)

I have refrained from contacting the police over VMC's fraud  thus far.

My bank has advised me to file a police complaint.

Says that if I want to file a complaint with them (and effort to reverse the wire transfer funds from their Bank of America account) I have to have a case number.

Given that I'm not in the US I have to file a complaint with the Australian Federal Police who in turn will contact the FBI (it being a federal matter as opposed to a state one)

There are also some free trade obligations that have to be satisfied as well but haven't looked too far into this.

With a crime reference number in both australia and the US the bank counterparties can then enter a dialoge to recover funds.

Members and shareholders, at which point should I contact the police and register a crime has taken place in order to get my money back from VMC?

[/quote]

Another post deleted because it paints vmc in a less thsn favourable light

It would appear that this company is insolvent and doesn't have the money to refund pre order customers.

Instead is selling cards that will not ROI to fund the refunds and said writer is at the bottom of the list for complaining to the attorney Generals office that I have been scammed.

The whole setup is a ponzi scheme. Robbing peter to pay paul.

I should just shut up, let him sell more cards to unsuspecting customers so he can get more money to pay me back.

Then again, I would be complicit in fraud

from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;quote=6105017;topic=491609.0;num_replies=20;sesc=a54d2ecd8fa05b8d24364544f8988c7b

not sure what you did wrong but I got my refund in less than 2 weeks time from first contact.

What he did wrong was ask for a refund before his wire transfer had cleared the bank.  This caused his refund request to be rejected as the order had not been paid.  Then, when his wire transfer cleared the bank it was not marked as accepted on his account, most likely due to his refund request above.  Now, it took another month for his payment to be accepted on his account.  Now, his refund request most likely was in limbo due to it being reject above.  Now, when that was cleared up his refund request was on the bottom of the stack.  Now, that is where it is now as we are waiting to start refunds again within the next week or so.  That being said, since he complained the the Missouri Attorney General office, we had to pull his refund from the stack and respond to the Attorney Generals office.  Therefore his refund is the very bottom of the stack.  

Ken, you are surely joking when you say I'm at the bottom of the list for refunds right? Given your website is in tatters there is no actual process to follow. You can just refund it via BTC in 2 minutes ( you have my BTC address)  or you can pluck out my order reference number and write the check?

If you read the Attorney generals letter I posted it specifically states that they are prevented under law to act on behalf of a private Citizen, therefore they could never have contacted you specifically on my behalf. You're just using this as a reason to say I'm at the 'bottom of the list'.

All you're really doing is painting yourself as a man with no integrity whatsoever.

I look forward to my refund Ken

not sure what you did wrong but I got my refund in less than 2 weeks time from first contact.

What he did wrong was ask for a refund before his wire transfer had cleared the bank.  This caused his refund request to be rejected as the order had not been paid.  Then, when his wire transfer cleared the bank it was not marked as accepted on his account, most likely due to his refund request above.  Now, it took another month for his payment to be accepted on his account.  Now, his refund request most likely was in limbo due to it being reject above.  Now, when that was cleared up his refund request was on the bottom of the stack.  Now, that is where it is now as we are waiting to start refunds again within the next week or so.  That being said, since he complained the the Missouri Attorney General office, we had to pull his refund from the stack and respond to the Attorney Generals office.  Therefore his refund is the very bottom of the stack.   

You're so full of shit @ken

What he did wrong was ask for a refund before his wire transfer had cleared the bank.  This caused his refund request to be rejected as the order had not been paid.  Then, when his wire transfer cleared the bank it was not marked as accepted on his account, most likely due to his refund request above.  Now, it took another month for his payment to be accepted on his account.  Now, his refund request most likely was in limbo due to it being reject above.  Now, when that was cleared up his refund request was on the bottom of the stack.  Now, that is where it is now as we are waiting to start refunds again within the next week or so.  That being said, since he complained the the Missouri Attorney General office, we had to pull his refund from the stack and respond to the Attorney Generals office.  Therefore his refund is the very bottom of the stack.   

Ken, are you saying now that I am at the bottom of the list when it comes to refunds next week?

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

What he did wrong was ask for a refund before his wire transfer had cleared the bank.  This caused his refund request to be rejected as the order had not been paid.  Then, when his wire transfer cleared the bank it was not marked as accepted on his account, most likely due to his refund request above.  Now, it took another month for his payment to be accepted on his account.  Now, his refund request most likely was in limbo due to it being reject above.  Now, when that was cleared up his refund request was on the bottom of the stack.  Now, that is where it is now as we are waiting to start refunds again within the next week or so.  That being said, since he complained the the Missouri Attorney General office, we had to pull his refund from the stack and respond to the Attorney Generals office.  Therefore his refund is the very bottom of the stack.  

That's a whole lot of excuses right there.  Just refund the OP their money already.  It's garbage like this that would prevent anyone like myself from ever ordering from you.
Activity: 476

Here is the customer service dialog I have had to endure with VMC in order to get my money back.

If you order from VMC expect the same treatment

(Read from bottom up)

where are our refunds ken???
I just now requested a refund just now for order #QORQEBOJA placed on 2013-08-07 using BTC via Mt. Gox for $8,348.00 total

I will let you guys know how it goes.  Huh

You have more chance of getting money out of the now defunct Gox than Kenneth Slaughter of VMC. He's a scam artist.

That's kind of the way I feel, but I will give them a chance before passing judgement. Just as I decided to give Ken a chance by ordering ASICs from him. I kind of felt like he was the red headed step child of Bitcoin ASIC land. A few people at the San Jose Bitcoin conference told me they had met him and he was weird. A lot of people have been giving him a hard time on the forums since forever. At that point I kind of felt bad for him and decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and some business... and I still feel like he has genuine intentions. I just think he is in way over his head at this point and I would like the money back.

To break even he would need to deliver me like 10x-50x (who knows when they'll actually ship) the equipment he would have had to deliver in December for me to make the same amount of Bitcoins. It is simply unfeasible. A couple months ago (I think) Ken told me personally that they would ship more equipment to allow us to at least break even in USD. I don't feel like he was lying to me when he said that he would, but it is the fact that it is just totally unbelievable at this point because of the length of the delays and the ballooning network difficulty.

I still feel he has good intentions and refuse to believe otherwise unless ActM/VMC turn out to be a complete scam. Delays with refunds are understandable IMO... there can be many unforeseen factors hindering refunds that he cannot release details on publicly due to the thin line he's walking as far as regulatory status. It sounds like they got Goxxed too.
+

I sort of agree with your sentiment but Kenneth slaughter is a lying tw@t who is still actively scamming people - he's still accepting orders for non existent miners isn't he? He's not giving refunds (he says he is but I can attest that in asking for it for the last three months he's out and out lied)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I just now requested a refund just now for order #QORQEBOJA placed on 2013-08-07 using BTC via Mt. Gox for $8,348.00 total

You have more chance of getting money out of the now defunct Gox than Kenneth Slaughter of VMC. He's a scam artist.

That's kind of the way I feel, but I will give them a chance before passing judgement. Just as I decided to give Ken a chance by ordering ASICs from him. I kind of felt like he was the red headed step child of Bitcoin ASIC land. A few people at the San Jose Bitcoin conference told me they had met him and he was weird. A lot of people have been giving him a hard time on the forums since forever. At that point I kind of felt bad for him and decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and some business... and I still feel like he has genuine intentions. I just think he is in way over his head at this point and I would like the money back.

To break even he would need to deliver me like 10x-50x (who knows when they'll actually ship) the equipment he would have had to deliver in December for me to make the same amount of Bitcoins. It is simply unfeasible. A couple months ago (I think) Ken told me personally that they would ship more equipment to allow us to at least break even in USD. I don't feel like he was lying to me when he said that he would, but it is the fact that it is just totally unbelievable at this point because of the length of the delays and the ballooning network difficulty.

I still feel he has good intentions and refuse to believe otherwise unless ActM/VMC turn out to be a complete scam. Delays with refunds are understandable IMO... there can be many unforeseen factors hindering refunds that he cannot release details on publicly due to the thin line he's walking as far as regulatory status. It sounds like they got Goxxed too.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust

Pages:
Jump to: