Pages:
Author

Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position - page 27. (Read 55257 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
You asking *Bitcointalk* lenders to fulfill your loan request.

No I am not, and if you look through the origional thread I even just saw this:

Lastly you can see my details are verified on BTCjam so I am who I say I am at least there.
And along with other exchanges.

I am not asking for a direct loan here, but through BTCjam.

According to your view, you are asking an indirect loan here. That is enough for a negative feedback as you don't have any trust here.

Once again you said: "I haven't seen him leaving a negative feedback for just advertising BTCJam link here."
But apparently you say I "you are asking an indirect loan here", which clearly in my original thread I clarify that I was not looking for a loan here but on BTCjam.
So where do I stand with your biased view?
I am fine under your terms of advertising my BTCjam link, and also NOT fine under your same terms of posting a BTCjam link here.

Do the math

I mean he doesn't leave negative feedback only because you advertised your loan listing here. He left you negative feedback because you didn't have any trust to ask for 7.5BTC loan.

Its still one and the same...

'Trust' is the main problem. If you have good trust, he will not leave you a negative feedback but you didn't have to ask 7.5BTC loan.

But this is not what Vod or you said or required at first.
You are changing the goal posts.
Also I did have trust up to the level of A on BTCjam... That is where I was asking for the loan.
My trust was adequate there for the needs.

I seriously wish I never did ask, as I wouldn't have to deal with you and Vod.
I could continue on my merry way making loans and still paying them back.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

Lastly you can see my details are verified on BTCjam so I am who I say I am at least there.

According to your view, you are asking an indirect loan here. That is enough for a negative feedback as you don't have any trust here.

Once again you said: "I haven't seen him leaving a negative feedback for just advertising BTCJam link here."
But apparently you say I "you are asking an indirect loan here", which clearly in my original thread I clarify that I was not looking for a loan here but on BTCjam.
I am fine under your terms of advertising my BTCjam link, and also NOT fine under your same terms of posting a BTCjam link here.

Do the math

I mean he doesn't leave negative feedback only because you advertised your loan listing here. He left you negative feedback because you didn't have any trust to ask for 7.5BTC loan.

'Trust' is the main problem. If you have good trust, he will not leave you a negative feedback but you didn't have to ask 7.5BTC loan.

Do the math

Do the math

Do the math
Wow look at my scam!
Its even paid back...

https://btcjam.com/listings/44059-building-investments

Take a look!

I've always been of the opinion that Vod does a good job of outting scammers, but should probably fine-tune his alert threshold. Also needs to be a lot more diligent about going back and reviewing past cases and reevaluating whether they still warrant a negative rating. I'm not beyond editing my Trust list to remove those who clearly and consistently get out of hand.

I mean, that is if/when I can get access to my actual account restored Smiley

I agree, and this is all I am asking.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Wow look at my scam!
Its even paid back...

Take a look!

I've always been of the opinion that Vod does a good job of outting scammers, but should probably fine-tune his alert threshold. Also needs to be a lot more diligent about going back and reviewing past cases and reevaluating whether they still warrant a negative rating. I'm not beyond editing my Trust list to remove those who clearly and consistently get out of hand.

I mean, that is if/when I can get access to my actual account restored Smiley

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Well thanks for investing, and glad I someone here gets it.

But anyway I detest looking at my account and seeing in bright red: "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"

This is an unfair characterization due to Vod being overzealous!
This is my one and only gripe I now have been labeled even tho I did not scam anyone, and have stayed true to my word @ BTCjam.

Lastly I have no rant with Quickboy just Vod

You wanna entertain yourself go see how I was criticized when I tried to start something big a long time ago. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195234.0;
Well thanks for investing, and glad I someone here gets it.

But anyway I detest looking at my account and seeing in bright red: "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"

This is an unfair characterization due to Vod being overzealous!
This is my one and only gripe I now have been labeled even tho I did not scam anyone, and have stayed true to my word @ BTCjam.

Lastly I have no rant with Quickboy just Vod
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Well I tried to PM Vod to end this amicability but he has blocked me so Vod, read this:

Hi there.

So as you can see I have paid back this loan.

So you wanna remove your negative feedback and I will do the same and we part ways?
Clearly I am no scam considering its paid back, cause you know scams dont pay back loans because they dont care about their rep.

Chill your pill bro, even I was 'attacked' by Quickseller when I posted a loan on Jam based on a deal on this forum. These wanna be vigilantes will go to ANY extent to prove their worth to this community. Vod LEFT Jam cuz Jam as a funding platform didnt endorse his nuisance.

But hey Quickie Boy's raNting Voodo master's over-zealousness didnt stop you from getting a loan, you got it & have repaid it as well (I was an investor). So just relax and prove your worth over time. By the time when you have spent a million days on this forum and proved to the community about your legibility; those Vod/Quickseller negs on you would automatically become redundant, stupid & embarrassing & they will remove it themselves.

(did I screw up my grammar with themselves ??)

Make no mistake, Vod / Quickie Boy are good guys here but they're also arrogant in some cases and as it stands now have the potential to defame ANYONE.
Arrrgggggg.....

Listen to yourself.

You said: "I haven't seen him leaving a negative feedback for just advertising BTCJam link here."

What do you think I did!?!?!?!?!
What do you think was in that link?

Yes. He doesn't leave *just* for asking loan. He left because you don't have a reputation to be able to trust with 7.5BTC and you were lying in that thread too.

MK, stop being a Vod fanboy.

MZ not MK. I am not a Vod fanboy. You are missing a point and I am trying to poin it.

What do you think that post was?

Where did I lie? If its about waiting then stuff it, I dont need to live by Vods rules on other sites.

You didn't look my feedback, did you?

How about this, I'm going to leave you negative feedback the next time you Google anything.

Does this sound fair to you? Does this mean im abusing the trust settings in Bitcointalk?

Your choice. To answer your question, 'it depends'.
Well I tried to PM Vod to end this amicability but he has blocked me so Vod, read this:

Hi there.

So as you can see I have paid back this loan.

So you wanna remove your negative feedback and I will do the same and we part ways?
Clearly I am no scam considering its paid back, cause you know scams dont pay back loans because they dont care about their rep.
Arrrgggggg.....

Listen to yourself.

You said: "I haven't seen him leaving a negative feedback for just advertising BTCJam link here."

Yes. He doesn't leave *just* for asking loan. He left because you don't have a reputation to be able to trust with 7.5BTC and you were lying in that thread too.

MK, stop being a Vod fanboy.

What do you think that post was?
Where did I lie? If its about waiting then stuff it, I dont need to live by Vods rules on other sites.

How about this, I'm going to leave you negative feedback the next time you Google anything.

Does this sound fair to you? Does this mean im abusing the trust settings in Bitcointalk?
Arrrgggggg.....

Listen to yourself.

Arrrgggggg.....

Listen to yourself.

I say again:
REGARDLESS you are both missing the point...
Vod is abusing the trust system for things that happen on foreign sites...

BTCjam has nothing to do with Vod or Bitcointalk
I say again:
REGARDLESS you are both missing the point...
Vod is abusing the trust system for things that happen on foreign sites...

BTCjam has nothing to do with Vod or Bitcointalk

I would like to know for a better understanding as of why Vod -ve reps users that advertise on bitcointalk.org their btcjam funding campaign? Could you please explain this to me Vod? Thx.

I haven't seen him leaving a negative feedback for just advertising BTCJam link here. He left negative to SavellM feedback because a user without trust was asking for a ~7.5BTC loan.

No I was not, I did exactly that, I linked to my BTCjam listing.
I did not ask here for a 7.5 btc loan

You did. You posted in BTCJam and posted link here. That is asking Bitcointalk lenders to fulfill your loan.

What do you think was in the link... It was my BTCjam link.

I was NOT asking for a loan here on bitcointalk at all. There was a link to BTCjam, which had my loan, yes. Which is exactly that, "advertising BTCJam link here".
So again, why the negative feedback.
I did not post, Hi there, please give me funds here, look I have a listing on BTCjam too... Can I have 15btc for 2 loans! I did not and never did. Hence I did have a link to my 1 loan from BTCJam which is a link to there.

I even tried to follow all the rules Vod was putting in place.
You were there you should know!

What did you want with that thread which contains link to your BTCJam loan listing? To ask *Bitcointalk* lenders to fulfill it. Obvious.
Please stop this drama. We've had tens of these cases and Vod was right each time.
He has every right to give you negative trust even if he has minor suspicions. Arguing won't help you, you should have waited 30 days.

So Vod can instill his rules on different sites. No thank you.
Vod can kiss my backside.

The way I feel right now I dont give a rats what Vod thinks for feels I should do with my own time and my own money.
It is not affecting him, and he doesnt need to be involved either on a different site.
If he was part of BTCjam, he is welcome to talk to me there and deal with it there.
But he is not so he is asserting his power over here for issues over there!
Pages:
Jump to: