Pages:
Author

Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position - page 38. (Read 55257 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Bzzt. Insufficient funds.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
How about you donate 1 BTC to the swear jar every time you make an ad hominem attack, or call random users shills or trools?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Transfer 100 bitcoins to Tomatocage to be sent to those you owe, before I answer you further.
Bzzt.

(1) You have never directly answered any of my questions.

(2) Unreasonable demand and refusal to answer questions, in an attempt to avoid scrutiny.

Try again.
Vod
legendary
How about you return 100 bitcoin to the people you stole it from each time I answer one your questions?

I sure don't feel like chatting with such a large scammer for free.   Undecided
Bzzt. Irrelevant ad hominem.

Try again.

Transfer 100 bitcoins to Tomatocage to be sent to those you owe, before I answer you further.
vip
👻
How about you return 100 bitcoin to the people you stole it from each time I answer one your questions?

Bzzt. Irrelevant ad hominem.

Try again.
Vod
legendary
Having to chat with you?
Irrelevant ad hominem.

Try again.

vip
👻
Please give me an answer, instead of avoiding this question with ad hominems.

That's all he can do Smiley
I can't give you an answer you will understand.  Stop asking.
I'm sorry, but it's up to you to identify how I am abusing the trust system. Please give me an answer, instead of avoiding this question with ad hominems.

Please detail how I am abusing the trust system by leaving you with the following feedbacks I have left you:
vip
👻
Having to chat with you?
Irrelevant ad hominem.

Try again.
Vod
legendary
I can't give you an answer you will understand.   Undecided

I'm sorry, but it's up to you to identify how I am abusing the trust system. Please give me an answer, instead of avoiding this question with ad hominems.

Please detail how I am abusing the trust system by leaving you with the following feedbacks I have left you:

I can't give you an answer you will understand.  Stop asking.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
You're dense.  I've pointed out as clearly as I can how he lied.  
What repercussions have you faced for abusing the trust system?

I don't think you have faced any. So how is that a lie then?

Vod had to suffer the serious repercussions of

1. removing his unreasonable bad-faith false negative feedback about my "possibly hacked" account

and

2. sending me a PM saying "Sorry"

As you can see, the rules for Default Trust members are very strict if you are named TECSHARE, but meant to be broken if your name is Vod.
Vod
legendary
This conversation?
Scrutiny, defined as 'critical observation or examination', is not a repercussion.

Try again.

Having to chat with you?
vip
👻
This conversation?
Scrutiny, defined as 'critical observation or examination', is not a repercussion.

Try again.
Vod
legendary
Why bother trying?  You can't understand.   Undecided

I'm sorry, but it's up to you to identify how I am abusing the trust system. Please give me an answer, instead of avoiding this question.

I'm sorry, but it's up to you to identify how I am abusing the trust system. Please give me an answer, instead of avoiding this question.

Vod
legendary
It is your issue.  Everyone else can understand me.
Please put your hand up if you can "understand" what identifiable repercussions Vod has faced over his trust system abuse.

Anyone?

This conversation?
vip
👻
Please put your hand up if you can "understand" what identifiable repercussions Vod has faced over his trust system abuse.

Anyone?
Vod
legendary
I did.  You can't understand it.  That's your issue, not mine.

It is not my issue that you are unable to adequately explain your position.

It is up to you to identify what repercussions you have faced. You are the one making the claim.

You've caused damage to my reputation by abusing the trust system.  But since you're not on the default trust list, you feel you can do whatever you want, since I have higher responsibilities. 

This user abuses the trust system and his position in DefaultTrust by using negative feedback to punish people who criticize his hot-headed bursts of poor judgement.

See the reference link for more information.

This user has made a number of disparaging remarks about users, such as claiming that a user has lied, without backing it up or pointing to any instance of the 'lies'.

Consider his left trust feedback carefully.

Are any of them inaccurate? How are they inaccurate? Even if inaccurate, how is it abuse of the trust system?
Pages:
Jump to: