Pages:
Author

Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position - page 39. (Read 55257 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I did.  You can't understand it.  That's your issue, not mine.

It is not my issue that you are unable to adequately explain your position.

It is up to you to identify what repercussions you have faced. You are the one making the claim. He who claims he proves.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Even assuming that's a lie (which I fail to see how it is), I don't think that's something you should leave negative feedback for. You have already amended it to neutral, but you have caused damage to his reputation.

You've caused damage to my reputation by abusing the trust system.  But since you're not on the default trust list, you feel you can do whatever you want, since I have higher responsibilities. 
Vod
legendary
You're dense.  I've pointed out as clearly as I can how he lied.  
You didn't.

What repercussions have you faced for abusing the trust system?

I don't think you have faced any. So how is that a lie then?

I did.  You can't understand it.  That's your issue, not mine.

I'm sure most of the people reading can understand what I meant, save for the shills.
You're dense.  I've pointed out as clearly as I can how he lied.  
You didn't.

What repercussions have you faced for abusing the trust system?

I don't think you have faced any. So how is that a lie then?

Even assuming that's a lie (which I fail to see how it is), I don't think that's something you should leave negative feedback for. You have already amended it to neutral, but you have caused damage to his reputation.
Vod
legendary
OK, Vod, this is pointless. When are you going to admit that you've made up the trust feedback, and that TECSHARE never lied about you?

You're dense.  I've pointed out as clearly as I can how he lied. 
OK, Vod, this is pointless. When are you going to admit that you've made up the trust feedback, and that TECSHARE never lied about you?
Vod
legendary
A fake PM?  We take your word for it?  Your word is worth nothing dude.  You're a thief.
Haha, another ad hominen. You do realize that this does not help your case at all, right?

I've just PM'd theymos asking him to confirm that PM in this thread Smiley

Why would a forum administrator give even two seconds to someone who stole thousands of bitcoins from hundreds of it's members?

Your word means nothing.
Vod
legendary
Be careful!  Vod may respond with baseless retaliatory negative feedback, amplified by abuse of his default trust privilege.

Ah, is that what this?  Everyone jumping on me and abusing the trust system hoping I'll "lose my cool" and leave negative feedback?

lol - sorry guys.  I've dealt with trolls my entire life.  I can handle myself.   Wink
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
A fake PM?  We take your word for it?  Your word is worth nothing dude.  You're a thief.
Haha, another ad hominen. You do realize that this does not help your case at all, right?

I've just PM'd theymos asking him to confirm that PM in this thread Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Vod's account is acting strange. Quick! everyone neg him with "possibly hacked".   Grin

Be careful!  Vod may respond with baseless retaliatory negative feedback, amplified by abuse of his default trust privilege.

And even worse, the Staff will indulge this tit-for-tat Trust Warring misbehavior to ensure he is free from any consequences.

As long as he doesn't lie about "BTC risked" it's all good.  Anything else is fine.
Vod
legendary
=
I believe you got removed when you stole over a million dollars in bitcoin.
You should read the PM, because I've been removed from DefaultTrust two times.

The first time I got removed was for leaving gweedo negative feedback, when he made a number of topics with material fabrications. Basically, I left him negative feedback for lying.

theymos agreed that what gweedo posted was inaccurate, however removed me from defaulttrust regardless because of 'the forum's mission of free speech'.

You have done the same, yet you were not removed from DefaultTrust. Hence, TECSHARE's statement is accurate.

vip
👻
=
You should read the PM, because I've been removed from DefaultTrust two times.

The first time I got removed was for leaving gweedo negative feedback, when he made a number of topics with material fabrications. Basically, I left him negative feedback for lying.

theymos agreed that what gweedo posted was inaccurate, however removed me from defaulttrust regardless because of 'the forum's mission of free speech'.

You have done the same, yet you were not removed from DefaultTrust. Hence, TECSHARE's statement is accurate.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1006
You did far worse than what I did, however you faced no repercussion. This is a fact.

Me standing up to some shills is worse than that?

I was right!
Vod
legendary
You did far worse than what I did, however you faced no repercussion. This is a fact.

Me standing up to some shills is worse than that?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1006
>inb4 ad hominem attacks against TF
vip
👻
I also answered the same question at the top of page 2 of this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10065704

How many times are you guys going to demand the same thing?   Roll Eyes

You mean this?

but rather point out that you are allowed by the staff to freely abuse the trust system without repercussion

There ya go.  There's your lie (again), because it's simply not true no matter what you think.  Wink

That's not a lie, ROFL. The truth is not a lie.

When a similar situation happened to me, I was quickly removed from DefaultTrust and received the following PM:

Quote from: theymos
IMO your ratings of gweedo are inappropriate. His thread title is inaccurate and overly harsh, but this doesn't imply that he's untrustworthy. I feel that allowing your ratings to exist in the default trust network would be counter to the forum's mission of free speech, so I've removed you from the default trust network.

Telling the truth cannot possibly be lying.
Vod
legendary
Sorry scammer, I can't make it any clearer for you.   Undecided
vip
👻
In the future, please read other responses before jumping into the fire and putting words into other people's mouth.
How do I put words into someone's mouth if I literally quote what they said?
You claimed that iCEBREAKER said that as a "lie" that TECSHARE made.

iCEBREAKER did not say that as a "lie" that TECSHARE made.

iCEBREAKER made that statement as a comment on the situtation - NOT something TECSHARE lied about (because he never lied about anything).

Vod is the one lying about TECSHARE "lying".

Understand this now?
Vod
legendary
I also answered the same question at the top of page 2 of this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10065704

How many times are you guys going to demand the same thing?   Roll Eyes
vip
👻
IB gave the answer in this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10078798

No, IB did not answer.

I did no such thing.

That smart-ass attempt to put words in my mouth and avoid answering an inconvenient question doesn't make your recent misbehavior any less unacceptable.

Your account is "possibly hacked" and you should be removed from default trust until you prove otherwise.
Pages:
Jump to: