Pages:
Author

Topic: VOD should be removed from default trust for systematic abuse of his position - page 40. (Read 55257 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Vod's account is acting strange. Quick everyone neg him with "account hacked"!   Grin

Ahahaha done  Grin !  However can we stop ? I think all this discussion is not necessary , it ruins the forum image.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
In the future, please read other responses before jumping into the fire and putting words into other people's mouth.
How do I put words into someone's mouth if I literally quote what they said?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
$username asked what the lie was that TECSHARE told.

IB gave the answer in this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10078798

Those aren't the exact words that TECSHARE used, but the meaning, the subject, is the same.

Understand now guys?
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
TECSHARE never said that.  IB said that.   Sorry this is so hard for you to understand.   Undecided
Yes, and iCEBREAKER did not say that as a lie that TECSHARE said.

What's a lie that TECSHARE has made about you?! Answer this question and stop dodging it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1006
Vod's account is acting strange. Quick! everyone neg him with "possibly hacked".   Grin
vip
Activity: 1316
👻
To make it simple, this is the lie according to Vod:
In the future, please read other responses before jumping into the fire and putting words into other people's mouth.
vip
👻
I did no such thing.

That smart-ass attempt to put words in my mouth and avoid answering an inconvenient question doesn't make your recent misbehavior any less unacceptable.

Your account is "possibly hacked" and you should be removed from default trust until you prove otherwise.

See?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
IB just gave the answer - the same answer I've been giving for a week.   Roll Eyes

I did no such thing.

That smart-ass attempt to put words in my mouth and avoid answering an inconvenient question doesn't make your recent misbehavior any less unacceptable.

Your account is "possibly hacked" and you should be removed from default trust until you prove otherwise.
Vod
legendary
Default trust list members are held to rigorously high standards and promptly removed if they abuse their position.

Unless their name is Vod.
TECSHARE never said that. Where did TECShARE say this?

iCEBREAKER was commenting on the situation. This was his own words, not something he says is a lie.

TECSHARE never said that.  IB said that.   Sorry this is so hard for you to understand.   Undecided
vip
👻
Thank you bitcoininformation.  I hope this will help them understand.
This is not a statement that TECSHARE made.
Default trust list members are held to rigorously high standards and promptly removed if they abuse their position.

TECSHARE never said that. Where did TECShARE say this?

iCEBREAKER was commenting on the situation. This was his own words, not something he says is a lie.
Vod
legendary

Thank you bitcoininformation.  I hope this will help them understand.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

vip
👻
Do you have a reading disability?  IB just gave the answer - the same answer I've been giving for a week.   Roll Eyes

That's not something TECSHARE said. iCEBREAKER said that.

You should re-read, because iCEBREAKER was not commenting for you side. He was commenting against you.

IB answered the question that $username asked.  Re-read it, slower this time.

No, he wasn't answering my question.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10078743
vip
👻
I expect a number of you shills will abuse the trust system and lie on your feedback about me.
ROFL now you are calling everyone criticizing you as "shills" and saying they are "lying" again.
Vod
legendary
Do you have a reading disability?  IB just gave the answer - the same answer I've been giving for a week.   Roll Eyes

You should re-read, because iCEBREAKER was not commenting for you side. He was commenting against you.

IB answered the question that $username asked.  Re-read it, slower this time.

Vod
legendary
So, what is one "lie" that TECSHARE has ever told about you? We're still waiting.

/thread

Yep, that was the lie.  Thanks IB.   Smiley

Do you have a reading disability?

1) I haven't lied about you, even once - I noticed you can not provide a single example. I don't see how you actually providing an example disrupts the forum. This is just a vague baseless accusation that you refuse to flesh out (because it never happened).

Mind answering this seriously? The longer you refuse to answer, the more people will think that you have no basis for your tantrum and invented the claim that TECSHARE lied about you.

Do you have a reading disability?  IB just gave the answer - the same answer I've been giving for a week.   Roll Eyes

I expect a number of you shills will abuse the trust system and lie on your feedback about me.

So, what is one "lie" that TECSHARE has ever told about you? We're still waiting.

/thread

Yep, that was the lie.  Thanks IB.   Smiley

Do you have a reading disability?

1) I haven't lied about you, even once - I noticed you can not provide a single example. I don't see how you actually providing an example disrupts the forum. This is just a vague baseless accusation that you refuse to flesh out (because it never happened).

Mind answering this seriously? The longer you refuse to answer, the more people will think that you have no basis for your tantrum and invented the claim that TECSHARE lied about you.

I've updated my feedback appropriately to point out that you have made (and are still making) a number of disparaging claims about users, such as that they lied, without ever pointing to when they lied.
Vod
legendary

/thread

Yep, that was the lie.  Thanks IB.   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: