Pages:
Author

Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem - page 12. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 04:08:51 PM
Now, any trip with Voyager will bring not only pleasure, but also a good cashback.

Good money back is what? I would like to know the percentage. I think that the return should be at least within 20 percent to interest new users
The maximum cashback will be 30%, this is indicated in the first post of this topic.
Activity: 238
November 01, 2018, 04:00:16 PM
Now, any trip with Voyager will bring not only pleasure, but also a good cashback.
The application in which there is an opportunity to choose the necessary services, so also receive cashback inside the application! All that we need for a full journey.
The tourist himself must plan his trip, it is much more profitable, so the application is perfect for these purposes. The main thing is that a large selection of services be provided.
Well, there is a large selection, more than 5 thousand hotels, and in the future this number of hotels will be more, because the team is developing
Activity: 224
November 01, 2018, 03:50:05 PM
The application in which there is an opportunity to choose the necessary services, so also receive cashback inside the application! All that we need for a full journey.
The tourist himself must plan his trip, it is much more profitable, so the application is perfect for these purposes. The main thing is that a large selection of services be provided.
Activity: 91
November 01, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

Good money back is what? I would like to know the percentage. I think that the return should be at least within 20 percent to interest new users
If I'm not mistaken, it all depends on how you entered into a contract, because there each counter has its own interest rate
Activity: 336
November 01, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Activity: 196
November 01, 2018, 03:21:26 PM
It can all be much easier to say, how many projects there are in the market of different categories, so many people who invest without even thinking about what will happen in the future.
I have already said that any investment is a certain risk, but every investor is interested in reducing these risks as much as possible.

To reduce the risks for yourself, you can talk with the team and carefully read the white paper to have a deeper understanding of the project.
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 03:01:35 PM
It can all be much easier to say, how many projects there are in the market of different categories, so many people who invest without even thinking about what will happen in the future.
I have already said that any investment is a certain risk, but every investor is interested in reducing these risks as much as possible.
Activity: 136
November 01, 2018, 02:59:15 PM
Now it’s very important to have passive income from your investments, you did it right to create different types of smart contracts with interest.
I agree with you, for today investors are interested in a stable passive income without risks.
There are risks in any project, you never just know what will happen in the future with the project without investing money there
To attract investors, first you need to create the most convenient and favorable conditions for them, but I think that the administration of the project understands this.

Activity: 182
November 01, 2018, 02:49:48 PM
Now it’s very important to have passive income from your investments, you did it right to create different types of smart contracts with interest.
I agree with you, for today investors are interested in a stable passive income without risks.
There are risks in any project, you never just know what will happen in the future with the project without investing money there
To attract investors, first you need to create the most convenient and favorable conditions for them, but I think that the administration of the project understands this.

The investor will invest his money where there is a good idea and the most favorable conditions among all competitors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 02:18:49 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 02:17:29 PM
Without such investors, a large project will not live in the future, funds only from developers will not be enough in the future
Activity: 119
November 01, 2018, 01:58:08 PM
November 01, 2018, 01:48:49 PM
Blockchain is increasingly penetrating the daily lives of people and this is great. Now, thanks to Voyager application, you can travel using all the advantages of technology: simplicity, convenience, reliability and safety.
The correct decision that blockchains use is first of all the security of their clients, but the competition for the project will be high
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 01:40:16 PM
Blockchain is increasingly penetrating the daily lives of people and this is great. Now, thanks to Voyager application, you can travel using all the advantages of technology: simplicity, convenience, reliability and safety.
Activity: 266
November 01, 2018, 01:38:01 PM
November 01, 2018, 01:24:35 PM
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 01:13:13 PM
 Do you think when listing VGR for exchanges, is it expected to increase the cost of tokens?
Activity: 252
November 01, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
Activity: 238
November 01, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
What currency is the cashback charged in? Fiat? Crypto? Tokens?
The project will have its own coin, called VGR, in it you will receive cashback.

It is already known which presumably cryptocurrency exchanges will trade the token VGR?
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
Give a link to the official Twitter channel of the project. Alas, I cannot find it myself.
Pages:
Jump to: