Pages:
Author

Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem - page 13. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
Discor bot news and advertising
We have launched a Discord bot that charges coins for viewing ads and news that sends to the DM.
---
How it works?
To register, go to #add-reg and enter $regedit
BYuT will register you in the system if you do not have an ALMN wallet - IT will create it for you in #wallet and will charge you 0.1 AL MN for registration.
By default, you accept the news, but you can also unsubscribe. After that, the bot will no longer send you messages, as well as a reward for views.
To do this, you need to run the $stop command
To enable the newsletter just enter $start and the bot will send you news and advertising posts again.

https://discord.gg/sndYmy5

Tell me what is it for? To just get news about the project? I think it is not reasonable if the news can be obtained from social networks.
Here you can advertise your project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 11:17:28 AM
What currency is the cashback charged in? Fiat? Crypto? Tokens?
The project will have its own coin, called VGR, in it you will receive cashback.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
We have launched a Discord bot that charges coins for viewing ads and news that sends to the DM.
---
How it works?
BYuT will register you in the system if you do not have an ALMN wallet - IT will create it for you in #wallet and will charge you 0.1 AL MN for registration.
By default, you accept the news, but you can also unsubscribe. After that, the bot will no longer send you messages, as well as a reward for views.
To enable the newsletter just enter $start and the bot will send you news and advertising posts again.

Tell me what is it for? To just get news about the project? I think it is not reasonable if the news can be obtained from social networks.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 08:14:44 AM
Now, any trip with Voyager will bring not only pleasure, but also a good cashback.
Activity: 169
November 01, 2018, 06:32:55 AM
What currency is the cashback charged in? Fiat? Crypto? Tokens?
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
---
How it works?

Activity: 182
November 01, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
I would like to fully understand this cashback platform. What is the maximum cashback I can get by buying vacation packages through you?
Activity: 112
November 01, 2018, 05:58:24 AM
how exactly will your new system work? Is there any information about Android or iOS?

The mobile app will be announced later, but it will be created in the future.
Activity: 196
November 01, 2018, 05:37:33 AM
how exactly will your new system work? Is there any information about Android or iOS?
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 05:32:39 AM
Does the project have partners? When is the listing of the VGR token planned?
I am also interested in this issue, it is very important for a potential investor.

The project itself is still very young, very soon it will have its own website and white paper, there will be more information.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 05:12:12 AM
I am also interested in this issue, it is very important for a potential investor.
Activity: 102
November 01, 2018, 05:05:14 AM
Will the project be worldwide, or will it be designed for some special tourist countries?

I think that at first it will be some specific places. And after a while the scope of the project will expand
That's right, that makes sense. I hope that soon tourists will start using such applications.
Activity: 165
November 01, 2018, 03:45:59 AM
A lot of people love to travel and Voyager app will help them find travel companions, which will brighten up your trip.
Activity: 336
sounds like a profitable business, and I am sure that the benefits achieved by VOYAGER will continue to grow, because the application offered on this platform will be in great demand.
VOYAGER is really very good project, and it succeed how business!

How do you know whether this project succeeds or not? If he just started his business?
Investing in this project is a huge risk and you should understand this. You can make a lot of money, but you can lose your money.
I want to clarify, basically, any investment is a risk, so before making a decision, you must carefully examine the information.
Any type of investment is a risk and, all the more, investment in cryptocurrency projects. Anyone who wants to make money should understand this.
Activity: 224

Do you know what percentage of cashback can be obtained by purchasing a plane ticket through the VOYAGER CASH application?

The exact figures are still unknown. It is not so important what will be the percentage of cashback, the most important thing that the application was popular.

In order for the project to become popular, users must see a monetary gain. So just these numbers are very relevant. Without this, the application will not become popular.
Activity: 252
sounds like a profitable business, and I am sure that the benefits achieved by VOYAGER will continue to grow, because the application offered on this platform will be in great demand.
VOYAGER is really very good project, and it succeed how business!

How do you know whether this project succeeds or not? If he just started his business?
Investing in this project is a huge risk and you should understand this. You can make a lot of money, but you can lose your money.
I want to clarify, basically, any investment is a risk, so before making a decision, you must carefully examine the information.
Will the project be worldwide, or will it be designed for some special tourist countries?

I think that at first it will be some specific places. And after a while the scope of the project will expand
Activity: 266

Do you know what percentage of cashback can be obtained by purchasing a plane ticket through the VOYAGER CASH application?

The exact figures are still unknown. It is not so important what will be the percentage of cashback, the most important thing that the application was popular.

Cashback can reach 30%, it is quite a lot of money, especially for budget tourists.

As I understand it,% cashback will be in VGR tokens. In any case, for the tourist the opportunity to save is pleasant.
Activity: 266
I have long been waiting for a project similar to VOYAGER. This will allow tourists like me safer to travel and save money through cashback.
The idea to create a cashback platform is very common, but many new projects can not compete in this area than VOYAGER CASH better than others?

This is not the main advantage of VOYAGER CASH. This is the first decentralized app for travelers. The main goal is to attract tourists and simplify travel.
Today, everything related to travel is popular and attracts attention. Such an application will become an assistant for tourists.

Yes, a lot of people travel. If this project makes it easier for them, I think it will become popular.
Pages:
Jump to: