Pages:
Author

Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem - page 14. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
sounds like a profitable business, and I am sure that the benefits achieved by VOYAGER will continue to grow, because the application offered on this platform will be in great demand.
VOYAGER is really very good project, and it succeed how business!

How do you know whether this project succeeds or not? If he just started his business?
Investing in this project is a huge risk and you should understand this. You can make a lot of money, but you can lose your money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Do you know what percentage of cashback can be obtained by purchasing a plane ticket through the VOYAGER CASH application?

The exact figures are still unknown. It is not so important what will be the percentage of cashback, the most important thing that the application was popular.

That's right, the app should be useful and convenient for travelers, and provide quality services.
Activity: 252
I have long been waiting for a project similar to VOYAGER. This will allow tourists like me safer to travel and save money through cashback.
The idea to create a cashback platform is very common, but many new projects can not compete in this area than VOYAGER CASH better than others?

This is not the main advantage of VOYAGER CASH. This is the first decentralized app for travelers. The main goal is to attract tourists and simplify travel.

This is not the first project that wants to provide travel services. But to realize this is not so easy. Tell me what are your plans?

Do you know what percentage of cashback can be obtained by purchasing a plane ticket through the VOYAGER CASH application?

The exact figures are still unknown. It is not so important what will be the percentage of cashback, the most important thing that the application was popular.

Cashback can reach 30%, it is quite a lot of money, especially for budget tourists.
Activity: 350
I have long been waiting for a project similar to VOYAGER. This will allow tourists like me safer to travel and save money through cashback.

I agree with you. I also waited a long time for a project that will help tourists save money. I hope the project will be able to realize themselves
In order to translate the plans of the project administration into reality, it is necessary to raise funds from investors. Is there any information about ICO?
Activity: 336

I agree with you. I also waited a long time for a project that will help tourists save money. I hope the project will be able to realize themselves
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Activity: 168
What services for travelers does the voyager app include?
cashback on the purchase of airline tickets or cruise ship, it all depends on your preferences.

Yes, it is beneficial for users to receive a certain% cashback for purchases or travel services.
Activity: 238
What services for travelers does the voyager app include?
cashback on the purchase of airline tickets or cruise ship, it all depends on your preferences.

Yes, it is beneficial for users to receive a certain% cashback for purchases or travel services.
sounds like a profitable business, and I am sure that the benefits achieved by VOYAGER will continue to grow, because the application offered on this platform will be in great demand.
VOYAGER is really very good project, and it succeed how business!

How do you know whether this project succeeds or not? If he just started his business?
Would be great to see the project at www.icoguide.com I trust their rates and would like to see their scores and reviews.
I agree with you! I trust to this site and also icoholder! Glad to see good ratings  Cheesy

In addition to these two trackers that you called there are a lot of other trackers with an even greater number of users.
Activity: 238
Does VOYAGER CASH have its own website or any other information resources?
Will the project be worldwide, or will it be designed for some special tourist countries?

Usually, projects of this level work around the world, they cooperate with tour operators who are interested in diversity.

It seems to me that the project is focused on scale, because the tourist should be able to use all the tourist services in any part of the world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Is this the same Voyager with what Ethos signed partnership for fiat gateway integration of am I mixing it with other because of similar names ? I tried to do little bit search my own but didn't reach to any conclusion so that's why easiest way of asking from already familiar with the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Will the project be worldwide, or will it be designed for some special tourist countries?

Usually, projects of this level work around the world, they cooperate with tour operators who are interested in diversity.
Activity: 112
looks interesting, anybody knows for what you can use a token? this project can work without a token?

The same question you can ask 99 percent of the projects. Almost any project can be without its own coin. Projects create their own token in order to implement the project and accordingly bring development to the crypto world
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
What standard does a VGR coin use? ERC-20? ERC-223? ERC-721?
Activity: 182
CASHBACK platform is always good, the project itself looks serious and stable, I want to watch how the plans of the administration will be implemented in reality.

I think that anyone who makes a purchase via the Internet, it would be nice to get cashback from every purchase.
CASHBACK platform is always good, the project itself looks serious and stable, I want to watch how the plans of the administration will be implemented in reality.

You are right, the idea of the project is promising, everything depends on the further activities of the team and the correct implementation.
Pages:
Jump to: