Pages:
Author

Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem - page 15. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
CASHBACK platform is always good, the project itself looks serious and stable, I want to watch how the plans of the administration will be implemented in reality.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
What services for travelers does the voyager app include?
cashback on the purchase of airline tickets or cruise ship, it all depends on your preferences.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I have long been waiting for a project similar to VOYAGER. This will allow tourists like me safer to travel and save money through cashback.
The idea to create a cashback platform is very common, but many new projects can not compete in this area than VOYAGER CASH better than others?

This is not the main advantage of VOYAGER CASH. This is the first decentralized app for travelers. The main goal is to attract tourists and simplify travel.
Today, everything related to travel is popular and attracts attention. Such an application will become an assistant for tourists.
Activity: 266
Hello guys, any MVP?
I also want to try the MVP of VOYAGER. I have seen the photos and screenshots of apps and devices, look amazing.
I read somewhere in this topic that we will see this devices on special presentation very soon.
Yes?! It’s awesome mate. As soon as we will see it, on my opinion, VOYAGER CASH interest will growth immediately!

I also think that interest in the project will increase as there are few good and decent projects on the market.
Activity: 336
Do somebody know when I can download the apps? I want to try VOYAGER on my mobile phone.

From the comments above it follows that the project started only 2 weeks ago. So I think you need to wait a bit and you can try out the application soon
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
What services for travelers does the voyager app include?
Activity: 169
Hi. Which exchanges can I buy VGR coin?
Activity: 84
Hey, are there any restrictions on the purchase of  VGR tokens? For example, minimum amount to invest.
Activity: 165
I have long been waiting for a project similar to VOYAGER. This will allow tourists like me safer to travel and save money through cashback.
The idea to create a cashback platform is very common, but many new projects can not compete in this area than VOYAGER CASH better than others?

This is not the main advantage of VOYAGER CASH. This is the first decentralized app for travelers. The main goal is to attract tourists and simplify travel.
Activity: 196
looks interesting, anybody knows for what you can use a token? this project can work without a token?
I think, that tokens you`ll can to change into VOYAGER CASH products or simple sell tokens on exchange.
On what cryptocurrency exchanges will these tokens be traded? Where can I find this information?
Activity: 102
Activity: 105
October 31, 2018, 01:48:36 AM
Activity: 62
October 30, 2018, 06:34:53 PM
looks interesting, anybody knows for what you can use a token? this project can work without a token?
I think, that tokens you`ll can to change into VOYAGER CASH products or simple sell tokens on exchange.
Activity: 98
October 30, 2018, 06:33:19 PM
What is the fate of the tokens that they will not be able to redeem? Will they be destroyed?
According to the information on the website, all unsold coins  perhaps will be burnt at the end of the public sale...
It`s very true solving problems with unsold tokens! Excellent)
Now almost all adequate ICO do so. And it's already become normal. So the distribution of tokens will be more balanced.
Activity: 98
October 30, 2018, 06:31:49 PM
sounds like a profitable business, and I am sure that the benefits achieved by VOYAGER will continue to grow, because the application offered on this platform will be in great demand.
VOYAGER is really very good project, and it succeed how business!
That`s VOYAGER will succeed, developers must work hard and be popular their project!
Activity: 63
October 30, 2018, 06:17:40 PM
What is the fate of the tokens that they will not be able to redeem? Will they be destroyed?
According to the information on the website, all unsold coins  perhaps will be burnt at the end of the public sale...
Some projects are shared between the investors sold the tokens in the percentage who bought. Can on bounty distribute in addition. This is how the developers decide.
Activity: 182
October 30, 2018, 06:30:07 PM
sounds like a profitable business, and I am sure that the benefits achieved by VOYAGER will continue to grow, because the application offered on this platform will be in great demand.
VOYAGER is really very good project, and it succeed how business!
Activity: 112
October 30, 2018, 06:28:29 PM
Business is interesting and I think this is a good business for investors. But many plans are similar in the market. I hope with innovation and strategy of team will be effective in getting investors to support this business.
Project VOYAGER CASH really stands out from the rest of ICO, because there is an good team and what`s very important - understanding of developming.
They have long understood what they are doing and where they are going, to a bright future for the project
October 30, 2018, 06:26:25 PM
It`s very true solving problems with unsold tokens! Excellent)
October 30, 2018, 06:25:00 PM
Business is interesting and I think this is a good business for investors. But many plans are similar in the market. I hope with innovation and strategy of team will be effective in getting investors to support this business.
Project VOYAGER CASH really stands out from the rest of ICO, because there is an good team and what`s very important - understanding of developming.
Pages:
Jump to: