Pages:
Author

Topic: VPS Squared - Virtual, Powerful, Supported VPSs - page 8. (Read 13037 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 253
No Direct Downloads copyrighted content
Does that mean the VPS can't be used to directly download copyrighted content or it can't be used to host direct download of copyright content.

Host primarily.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
No Direct Downloads copyrighted content
Does that mean the VPS can't be used to directly download copyrighted content or it can't be used to host direct download of copyright content.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Mark.
These VPS' have the best 'bang for buck' value that I've seen on the web. I've been looking for a cheap VPS for ages, but I never did find one that would have enough resources to power what I want and still be cheap. These, though, are a clear exception! Where else can you get 2GHz of CPU, unlimited bandwidth, a decent amount of ram, and an awesome amount of HDD for such a low price?

Anyway, I've been testing the VPS for a while now, and I've got to say that I'm impressed! The connection speed is decent, it downloads from the ubuntu servers at around 600kbps. At the very least, the openvpn setup I ran on it is faster than the service that BTCLot provides (especially since I connect from China). The processing power is great! I have a dedicated athlon x2 3800+ rig that doesn't even catch up to what this vps can hash.  Wink

Tech support was also extremely fast, got replies and fixes within 10 minutes, most of the time only within 5. Overall, it's a great VPS service! Good job MrGaSp!!  Grin

Thank you for your post and great comments  Grin

Wasn't sure how it'd preform, glad your VPN works for you I was wondering. 

Again, Thank you bravetheheat.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
These VPS' have the best 'bang for buck' value that I've seen on the web. I've been looking for a cheap VPS for ages, but I never did find one that would have enough resources to power what I want and still be cheap. These, though, are a clear exception! Where else can you get 2GHz of CPU, unlimited bandwidth, a decent amount of ram, and an awesome amount of HDD for such a low price?

Anyway, I've been testing the VPS for a while now, and I've got to say that I'm impressed! The connection speed is decent, it downloads from the ubuntu servers at around 600kbps. At the very least, the openvpn setup I ran on it is faster than the service that BTCLot provides (especially since I connect from China). The processing power is great! I have a dedicated athlon x2 3800+ rig that doesn't even catch up to what this vps can hash.  Wink

Tech support was also extremely fast, got replies and fixes within 10 minutes, most of the time only within 5. Overall, it's a great VPS service! Good job MrGaSp!!  Grin
Now that I ordered 8GB of RAM for it, I'll be leaving 3GB for the system.

This means that there will be 7 "The Needy" slots available.  And 2x the others.. of course.

PM me or post here if you're interested, also price may drop soon if BTC:USD rate stays up.
Activity: 560
Ad astra.
Also PM'd.
Activity: 700
PM'ed.
VPS Squared - Virtual, Powerful, Supported VPSs
A Powerful, and Cheap alternative to the often under supported VPS solutions out there.

VPS Squared is a quite unique VPS Hosting company.  We are small, and have a very under-utilized server at our disposal.  We own one IP, everyone shares it, this is unlikely to change for a while, when we can, we'll buy more.  We are aiming for Full Transparency, financial and infrastructure.  These VPSs are unmanaged but if you're nice enough we'll likely help you with issues.  So take a chance, it's very inexpensive and we're small so you know it will be a personable experience.  

Plans
(Prices are currently based off a 10$/BTC Rate(Up from $5), until this Rush/Rise/Bubble gives us more of an answer of what it will be like in a few weeks)
 Tier 1 - 0.2 BTC  
1 Cores
512MB RAM
20GB HDD
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org