Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 11. (Read 26313 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

REad the whole ANN post, team seem to have a good plan for this coin but they send too much for the airdrop. This might affect the price too much when its already on the market. Thanks that I have received some of these in my waveswallet by the way.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Now that I have collected more than 75k WAAH tokens, I will just have to wait til May 17 has passed to verify how much would it be airdropped.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Sorry to All,

I am not well.

May 14 Airdrop is scheduled on May 17 between 6 PM and 8 PM UTC. I once again say Sorry to All for the inconvenience. I will try to answer to all of your queries on May 17, 2017. Kindly excuse.

Keep Watching.

Great Dev, thanks for updates & get well soon....
waiting for more updates..
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Sorry to All,

I am not well.

May 14 Airdrop is scheduled on May 17 between 6 PM and 8 PM UTC. I once again say Sorry to All for the inconvenience. I will try to answer to all of your queries on May 17, 2017. Kindly excuse.

Keep Watching.

You are very worried about us
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Sorry to All,

I am not well.

Keep Watching.

Get well soon, dev! We count on you  Smiley
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Sorry to All,

I am not well.

Keep Watching.

Get well soon dev. I like the idea of this platform. I will surely be glad to be one of WAAHmaster.

Any idea what is the previllage or advantages be the WAAHmaster?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Sorry to All,

I am not well.

Keep Watching.

feel better man, cant wait to hear more about project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Sorry to All,

I am not well.

Keep Watching.

Get well soon dev. I like the idea of this platform. I will surely be glad to be one of WAAHmaster.
Activity: 350
Sorry to All,

I am not well.

Keep Watching.

ty for info get well soon
Activity: 123
Sorry to All,

I am not well.

Keep Watching.

Get well asap  Wink
hdn
Sorry to All,

I am not well.

Keep Watching.

Thank u dev for updating us, hope u getting well soon and healthy..
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Sorry to All,

I am not well.

Keep Watching.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
maybe dev is hard at work?  lets see.  june 7th isnt far away. give the kid a break. if it is a scam coin, oh well, it was free if you hold waves.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
The developer was last online on 8 May. Is he gone?

No, I don't hope it is another shit scam. No.... Angry Angry
Activity: 434

Maybe, Smiley
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
Activity: 320
Spanish Translator
Most Important : Coin distribution is significatnly changed. The ANN will be updated later. Until, read about the changes here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18854619
Activity: 534
2 more days for next airdrop 14th May, hope after 21st May we could see something on the progress of the coin

Where did you get the date of May 14? I sparely remember to read somewhere about the May 12, but can't find any information now.
hdn
2 more days for next airdrop 14th May, hope after 21st May we could see something on the progress of the coin
Activity: 490
where to buy this coin?
buy at waves dex
You can buy much waves token at waves dex
Pages:
Jump to: