Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 12. (Read 26313 times)

TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
where to buy this coin?

Within the Waves wallet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
where to buy this coin?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
To participate in airdrop, also need to address the waves?
Correct you must have a waves address https://wavesplatform.com/ but I think the Airdrop already finished, as Dev said a few days ago.
anyway Dev is gone thought ? since 7 May till now still not online.

Airdrop Done.

There are some invalid.

I'm tired. Will update this post shortly. PM Me if you didn't receive. No more new requests. Thanks.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
To participate in airdrop, also need to address the waves?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
1st
fuck those guys only asking for airdrops and free stuff

2nd
information to the project is more important Smiley

You said what I was thinking  Wink
Activity: 104
Next round of airdrop is on June 7 right? If yes then how many coins do we need to have to earn WAAH in 1:2 ratio?
So someone can explaine.Next round of Airdrop planning on 14 May or 7 June?And still actual question if we need to PM Waves adresse again for next distribution or you will use old PMs dev? Huh

i suggest you start at the beginning of this thread. will take you 5 minutes to catch up.  not hard
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
received 200k
price WAAH 1sat ? or doge  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Next round of airdrop is on June 7 right? If yes then how many coins do we need to have to earn WAAH in 1:2 ratio?
So someone can explaine.Next round of Airdrop planning on 14 May or 7 June?And still actual question if we need to PM Waves adresse again for next distribution or you will use old PMs dev? Huh
Activity: 490
Sent to the PM with the address, although I missed a lot but I hope for future distribution. It is interesting to participate in such enterprises Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Waiting AirDrop wahh Smiley
TTE
Activity: 120
1st
fuck those guys only asking for airdrops and free stuff

2nd
information to the project is more important Smiley
Activity: 104
Where is the dev? Perhaps it was him selling those large chunks of coins before 2nd airdrop? Just wondering as he was not online today and yesterday.

It was obvious since day one Dev was pushing people to buy those big sell walls of +400k WAAH and every words in the thread is lie from the imagination of Dev.

i wouldnt count out the dev right away.  he has held tru to the airdrops and looks like the logo's are coming along nice. just be patient. next airdrop is 14th
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
how much it will be the next airdrop?
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
Where is the dev? Perhaps it was him selling those large chunks of coins before 2nd airdrop? Just wondering as he was not online today and yesterday.

It was obvious since day one Dev was pushing people to buy those big sell walls of +400k WAAH and every words in the thread is lie from the imagination of Dev.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
waiting for the next round airdrop!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Do we have to PM again our waves address for the next scheduled airdrops, or will we just automatically get them at our already submitted address?
I have the same questions.
What about the next round distribution on 14 May?
How many WAAH will be distributed? What rate will be used?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Do we have to PM again our waves address for the next scheduled airdrops, or will we just automatically get them at our already submitted address?
Activity: 448
Thanks DEV  Wink
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
I have a fair amount of WAAH now after the first drops and the 2:1 of the last round.  That said, all I'm seeing here is thanks for the tokens and "this great tech, future super good".

I'm starting to wonder where the technology/development actually is with this.  I'm not even sure what the WAAH stands for (if anything).  Aside from some rather vague statements of plans for the token I'm not seeing a lot of practical application here.  It even mentions the possible use of WAAH on/as a decentralized exchange piece, which seems insane given that the only place to buy it right now is ON A DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE.

Not trying to be negative at all, I actually spent some waves to pick up some extra, but I'm feeling very skeptical of little/any actuais, besides a possl talk of WHAT this is, besides a possible money machine for the person who spent ONE wave to create these tokens.

The advantage :  FREE!

disadvantage: not sure!  It could be fall in a scam. Can also be a free cake.

But who knows?
Pages:
Jump to: