Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 9. (Read 26358 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
so..tomorrow it will be another drop..hopefully Grin
Activity: 472
Was WAAH removed from the wallet lite client Waves?I do not see in the market buying this coin Undecided
Only the message: "Nothing is fountd"
SCAM?
youshould look better you see the coin will come again not to be to scary
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
A small fact 😁.
Waah is on the third place with top tx's on the wavesplatform.

i'm not an expert on waves platform but how the hell do you know this?
i like to find this out!
tx.
and best of luck to dev's recovery

yeah.. i also would like to know how to see the total tx of token on waves platform, i try to search waah on dex but i can not find it, willing to buy some mill waah through dex btw..

You can check it in the wavesbot in slack.
tx man..i will look this up..a precious info
Activity: 758
I offered my address for the WAAH airdorp, but there were no WAVES in the wallet, the WAAH did not arrive! I bought some WAVES and I continue without WAAH... My situation is lost? Except the purchase in exchange, receive WAAH for free, forget it?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Does it have requirement?

I can only connect it occasionally. And most of time I can't connect. Whatever I input, it return with "Nothing is found".

Just do not type too fast, sometimes it lags when you try to search for a asset in DEX.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Was WAAH removed from the wallet lite client Waves?I do not see in the market buying this coin Undecided
SCAM?

I think Waves DEX is under maintenance. Not only WAAH , it happened to all assets.

DEX is now back on line Grin

I can only connect it occasionally. And most of time I can't connect. Whatever I input, it return with "Nothing is found".

You use a chrome app or other wallet ? .

I used the Chrome app wallet.
What wallet do you recommend?

The Chrome app is oke.
The wavesplatform still needs some development and eliminating bugs like this. The wallet is still young.

What sometimes helps is copying the asset Id and paste it in the dex.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
SCAM?

I think Waves DEX is under maintenance. Not only WAAH , it happened to all assets.

I used the Chrome app wallet.
What wallet do you recommend?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
SCAM?

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
SCAM?

legendary
Merit: 1001
I like the coin very much. When there are other airdrops. Exchange predicted? .
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
SCAM?

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
SCAM?

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
SCAM?
In put id  WAAH .
Ok all explained have some technical problems Wink
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
SCAM?
In put id  WAAH .
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
SCAM?
legendary
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Thanks WAAH
I have received waah at my waves address
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
A small fact 😁.

i like to find this out!
tx.

yeah.. i also would like to know how to see the total tx of token on waves platform, i try to search waah on dex but i can not find it, willing to buy some mill waah through dex btw..

You can check it in the wavesbot in slack.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Sorry to All,

I am not well.

May 14 Airdrop is scheduled on May 17 between 6 PM and 8 PM UTC. I once again say Sorry to All for the inconvenience. I will try to answer to all of your queries on May 17, 2017. Kindly excuse.

Keep Watching.

ok thank for info dev, waiting may 17 Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
A small fact 😁.

i like to find this out!
tx.

Pages:
Jump to: