Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 16. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

This is possible because according to some speculations, bitcoin will again rise and exceed it's previous value. The good thing about that is that we as traders will benefit more because we'll get a better profit from it. Most of us are waiting for it's best value this year and many holders keep their hopes in it. I know, bitcoin would never fail us.
yeah , i hope so , i always remember when bitcoin reach $19k , when bitcoin will rises to $18-20k again Sad , i just can waiting and seeing bitcoin price everyday and hope will increasing on this year.
so , we must believe bitcoin will have a good value in this years and hope more investor will invest on bitcoin again and support bitcoin still alive.
don't lose hope mate it will rise again will go higher than your expectation just keep patience and it will give you your profit in next couple of weeks and this year will be very astonishing for all of us we should wait for the good time for our profit,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 26, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

This is possible because according to some speculations, bitcoin will again rise and exceed it's previous value. The good thing about that is that we as traders will benefit more because we'll get a better profit from it. Most of us are waiting for it's best value this year and many holders keep their hopes in it. I know, bitcoin would never fail us.
yeah , i hope so , i always remember when bitcoin reach $19k , when bitcoin will rises to $18-20k again Sad , i just can waiting and seeing bitcoin price everyday and hope will increasing on this year.
so , we must believe bitcoin will have a good value in this years and hope more investor will invest on bitcoin again and support bitcoin still alive.

Well apparently not. Its been a week since the cny and we're pretty much moving sideways with a couple of corrections during weekends. Though a lot of people are still positive about it including me, it may not follow an exact pattern this time around
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
February 25, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Activity: 742
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
February 25, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

We all want to have bitcoin's value to rise up so that our profit will increase too. If we want to have this, we should be patient and optimistic about this since we cannot really predict yet what may happen since a lot of changes occur within the market everyday. Let us just keep on setting our hopes high for bitcoin this year and believe that greater things are yet to come.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
February 25, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

We are all excited to see and have the value of bitcoin become more expensive but if we are too impatient, it would only lead us to negative thinking about bitcoin. The best thing to do for now is to be patient and be optimistic about the pump that is about to occur here. We cannot actually predict when will the rise happen so we should just wait and have faith.
Activity: 266
February 25, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

the bitcoin process is very fast in its development but we do not know when it will happen. and I just believe that bitcoin prices will grow again sometime
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
February 25, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of fluctuations but still has a lot of interest from the community to Bitcoin, so in my country, many people have given up investing in Bitcoin because the government has banned Bitcoin from doing so. If the government discovers that people involved in illegal Bitcoin investment will be arrested and fined as prescribed by law
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
February 25, 2018, 09:45:54 AM
if bitcoin goes down expect it that it will raise again. bitcoin will down many times but still alive today. if you bought your bitcoin in 15$ or higher you dont have choice but to wait for the bitcoin price to go up again
Yeah, I think it's not going to stay this low for long as the currency is too volatile, but the thing is, you have to be patient and hold your bitcoins. Since only then you can make a huge amount of profit in the future out of it. People often sell their coins after seeking the dip in the price and face a big loss. But for a higher profit, you always have to wait for a good time...
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
February 25, 2018, 09:41:58 AM
Yes I believe that there is a chance that bitcoin price will still rise up like what happened last year. Some people think that it is the end for bitcoin because of its current price,but I personally think that it is only because of its unique characteristic  which is volatile. Despite of its constant changing value,bitcoin is still popular and many new investors keep on coming.
There is a lot of FUD when it comes to sudden changes of bitcoin price but for me I think it is much better to think about its future and how this changes would help the system of bitcoin in terms of transactions. Everything happens for a reason. There are still further improvement and changes bitcoin need to achieve so it could be a better investment for the future and to have a better trading platform.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
February 25, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

I dont think so and also I dont know. No one knows what will happen in the future but as an assurance, bitcoin's price will increase and rise up again. We just need to be patient enough and wait for the bitcoin go back to its track.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 25, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

Since we all are not oblivious of the fact that one of the very features of bitcoin is its volatility, we know even if there is a downfall in the price emof bitcoin, it will surely rise  again even surpassing the previous peak. So all we need to do is to be patient and wait for the price to come back up.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
February 25, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.
You have your point maybe that is the reason but it is a big possibility that the bitcoin will go up again.Volatile movement was normal specially to this kind of crypto world but we should wait because anytime the bitcoin will rise again.The stability of bitcoin will remains how successfully created to help people specially for people that believing in bitcoin including myself.Soo I believe that bitcoin will continue grow and always amazed us for it's value prices.

Just like our life, we can experience ups and downs.In bitcoin, it is normal that the price is unstable. Time comes it will rise and stable to its value.It is worth to wait why? because time comes your money will also goes high.
Activity: 434
February 24, 2018, 11:17:07 PM
It will not stay in a low value,we just have to wait for the time that it will rise again.theres nothing wrong when you wait for that time once the price go up again all of us will benefit and all our effort  will worth it.
Definitely, it will not stay at low value because btc will always soaring high. Even though it crashes for the previous months it will always recover due to many are believing about this crypto. We can see the improvement of its value that is slowly increasing and this is why btc will never failed us to give better profit when we invest it in longer term.
Activity: 518
February 24, 2018, 09:09:37 PM
It will not stay in a low value,we just have to wait for the time that it will rise again.theres nothing wrong when you wait for that time once the price go up again all of us will benefit and all our effort  will worth it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
February 24, 2018, 09:04:54 PM
if bitcoin goes down expect it that it will raise again. bitcoin will down many times but still alive today. if you bought your bitcoin in 15$ or higher you dont have choice but to wait for the bitcoin price to go up again
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
February 24, 2018, 07:56:01 PM
It should be don't just silence and waiting you should buy it. Silence and waiting will not bring any change to the rate of bitcoin price growth, while by buying at least able to carry bitcoin move up to a higher level than before (lowest level).
Activity: 238
February 24, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

It was already the end of the Chinese Lunar New Year and it seems like the price of Bitcoin is still playing into a great dump than pump but it is a good news that from $6,000 it turns out to be rising into $10,000 and up already which is literally a good sign that there is a positive change happening with the price in which we just need to wait a little bit more longer to witness and see that from a great loss, Bitcoin will slowly standing making rise of its price once again benefiting those people who keep on holding into their Bitcoin.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 07:16:46 PM
Holders must have patience to wait when the market price will go to up. Just like dollar, euro, and yen that sometimes their value will  not stable there is a possibility it will going down from the higher value.  It's better not to panic because the status of bitcoin is always getting on recovery.
Activity: 108
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 07:08:52 PM
So if you are a fortune teller why do not you buy a lottery ticket and leave the rest of the forum alone ? also... you make an affirmation and then you "ask" what others think ?

Are you looking for a confirmation bias or just making bitcoin propaganda to pump your coins ?

Pages:
Jump to: