Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 39. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 02, 2018, 10:04:59 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

If you are going to look at bitcoin's history, January is really a difficult month to all of us. Last year alone we have seen corrected itself three times and then bounce back the following months, hitting all time high.

So I will assume that we are going to see February to be the break out month. Once the Chinese Lunar Year celebration has ended, those Chinese investors will have to think ways to generate money once more. I'm sure that they will all go back to crypto. So its really better if we are going to hold and not to sell at this tie.

So I agree with you 100%.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 02, 2018, 10:02:15 AM
I think this the time for all of us to invest for bitcoin. I think it will goes high again up 900k value. We know it looks like old times, drop up to 200k, but goes high before year end. We should know how to handle our bitcoins and when will to invest.
Activity: 719
February 02, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
I just hope that the price would go back up high again,
I think before this year it would hit another all time high and make another record of its highest price.
So right now I am only holding my coin and waiting patiently for the price to climb up again.
Many are having a big possibilities on bitcoin that prices go up. I am waiting for more weeks already starting last month of january that hoping we can see soon on ath price of bitcoin. Every checking of the market now are all dump so I am also have to be patient about bitcoin price.
Activity: 756
February 02, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

All are very concerned about the situation and the decline in prices of all coins on the market! I also think that in the near future everything will stabilize and we will see a new upward price rise again. Therefore, there is no need to panic.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 09:46:10 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

The issue of negative news about Bitcoin in mainland Asia makes the price of Bitcoin decline sharply, this will be different story with the incident like the year last year where the price of Bitcoin dropped caused by the sale of Bitcoin globally for the needs of Christmas and New Year holidays, for the time being difficult to predict, but we must remain optimistic.

The most optimistic Bitcoin holders will never sell BTC now. The coin will survive, recover and run high very fast. Yes, waiting can be a very difficult pastime, but this is the best strategy for now. IMHO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
February 02, 2018, 09:42:21 AM
From experience so  far, I think its advisable to wait for the price of bitcoin to go up 👆, this is not the  right time to sell, its time to hold and invest more, why waiting for the price to appreciate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 09:34:30 AM
No one can tell when is the time that the bitcoin will rise again, this is the time to buy and sell at the right time, so you can have a profit. Still trust the bitcoin, you will amaze what bitcoin do. There are some news that the bitcoin will still down, but I think it will rise again, just be patient
Activity: 462
February 02, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

As I first experience like this right now about horrible dump and great dump of btc and all crypto currency I am so sad and very worried since all coins now are getting more lower especially bitcoin and ethereum. It is true that if bitcoin will dump all of the coins will dump to, well one thing it is depends on the bitcoin. The market are so horrible and I think Im about to cry but one thing for bitcoin will go up again and it will increase again soon. Keep HODL guys.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
February 02, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

It's hard to tell simply because last year graph shows no significant uptrend movement after the Chinese New Year. But still upbeat that BTC will recover to next couple of weeks. After this big downtrend many investor will come back and will think that BTC is now very cheap to invest. I am watching very closely because this wave will gives us opportunity get high profit.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 02, 2018, 08:53:50 AM
The price of bitcoin is down dumping hard and it makes a lot of people cry because of their losses but for me it is an opportunity to stock a lot of bitcoins and altcoins because the price of bitcoin at the end of the day will go up and that is my every time motivation when the price or market of bitcoin is falling down so i can motivate myself to just ignore the negativity.
Every dump price their is a pump price so we do not need to worry about it because we experienced earlier the unexpected growth to the price of bitcoin and now is the correction time and also we can know who will be the strong holders that helps the community to make the bitcoin price strong and after all this dump there are also an another pump that can be reached a new all time high.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
February 02, 2018, 08:53:04 AM
I just hope that the price would go back up high again,
I think before this year it would hit another all time high and make another record of its highest price.
So right now I am only holding my coin and waiting patiently for the price to climb up again.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 02, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
The price of bitcoin is down dumping hard and it makes a lot of people cry because of their losses but for me it is an opportunity to stock a lot of bitcoins and altcoins because the price of bitcoin at the end of the day will go up and that is my every time motivation when the price or market of bitcoin is falling down so i can motivate myself to just ignore the negativity.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 08:32:45 AM
The bitcoin will for sure rise as last year it was noticed that there was a fall in the price of bitcoin but again after some months it again gear up.The same will happen this time also after the price fall it will sure gear up and will get to some grater height.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
February 02, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
Anything is actually possible, bitcoin may rise same after chinese new year as last year but there is also a little possibility that it wouldn't. Bitcoin value dropped for like 50% from its highest value last year but i am quite confident that it would pump soon but may not be as early as after chinese new year.
Until now I can’t figure out why will Chinese New Year affect the price of bitcoin but anything could happen maybe it will be the great step again to get back to it’s all time high or maybe not. I believe it will not stay in its current price and these upcoming weeks will be huge for holders not only for bitcoin but also for the whole crypto. Keep in mind that there are lots of users that keep supporting bitcoin even its dump. They find a way to buy more bitcoin and hold it for long time.
Activity: 552
February 02, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

The moat important here was patient as we can observe right now the value of bitcoin was falling down just same happening like last year after rising then falling down again but font worry about this happening because after a few months bitcoin value was surely rising again so patient and hold your bitcoin for the future income.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
February 02, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

Yes I will patiently wait for the price increase of bitcoin. So that bitcoin will give me all my dreams. Because if you have no patience you will sell very early your coins in a low low price. In this online job, l saw that you need is patience. You will not experienced the best way of earning of bitcoin. Because trading and holding is the best way to earn bitcoin.Patience makes us a good outcome.
Activity: 518
February 02, 2018, 07:30:03 AM
I am quite sure that it will increase this coming month it could happen again like last year it plays its price like a crazy one maybe it just fall down right now because of some banning in other country are going on but it will rise again just keep in trust to bitcoin never to lose hope like what I'm doing right just keep holding your bitcoin it will overcome it's problem this scenarios coming to our great currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 02, 2018, 07:17:27 AM
Anything is actually possible, bitcoin may rise same after chinese new year as last year but there is also a little possibility that it wouldn't. Bitcoin value dropped for like 50% from its highest value last year but i am quite confident that it would pump soon but may not be as early as after chinese new year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

yes it could happen again like that, but it takes a few weeks to go up again and if you know this is a good chance moment to buy as much bitcoin as possible because the current price is still cheap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 06:42:38 AM
Many still survive in the current bitcoin position because of the big belief that bitcoin prices will rise again. I just add more capital to bitcoin. i think this is a rare opportunity when bitcoin prices are at very low levels. which probably will not happen again in the future
Pages:
Jump to: