Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 40. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 06:39:10 AM
I don’t think that the price will pump sooner after Chinese New Year. The recent price drop is too sharp, I guess it’s not gonna rise that fast. Maybe it will take few more months before it will fully recover. But bitcoin is very volatile, nobody can really tell when will the price rise again. We just have to be patient and believe.
I agree with you the current price of bitcoin today has really dump that we didnt expect it. I think it will not increase right away after chinese new year. But, since market is swing fast we didnt know yet what will happen so just have to believes and hopes in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 06:27:33 AM
I don’t think that the price will pump sooner after Chinese New Year. The recent price drop is too sharp, I guess it’s not gonna rise that fast. Maybe it will take few more months before it will fully recover. But bitcoin is very volatile, nobody can really tell when will the price rise again. We just have to be patient and believe.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 06:26:13 AM
We really can't know for sure what will happen and we can't just blame it on the lunar year too. These whales are playing the market and this is the reason why everything is going down. But if you have a strong will and faith; and will hold on to bitcoin and wait for it to increase its price then go right ahead and HODL.
We cannot really tell for sure what happen to the bitcoin price after chinese new year. Would it be go higher or dropping so hard. I got panic when I see the prices of bitcoin really dump so hard and my portfolio was negative because of this big correction. I am hoping also price will reincrease soon.
Activity: 420
February 02, 2018, 06:13:53 AM
We really can't know for sure what will happen and we can't just blame it on the lunar year too. These whales are playing the market and this is the reason why everything is going down. But if you have a strong will and faith; and will hold on to bitcoin and wait for it to increase its price then go right ahead and HODL.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 06:07:55 AM
Have faith to bitcoin, the only thing that makes bitcoins price to go down is chinese investors cashing out thier money to prepare for the chinese new year,after that lets go back to business.
Haha. Even religious is valid for bitcoin? Everything is saturated by bitcoin.
But yes bitcoin will totally recover after this red stage. When it will recover all altcoin will also recover and the new topic will be created in all the forum section of btt. Some are regrets, and this regret only come from those who are easily get affected by the panic stage and those who keep on believing and holding will certainly reap the the reward, this will surely a very fulfilling moment  
Activity: 56
February 02, 2018, 06:03:37 AM
A wise man said,

Fear when everyone is greedy, and be greedy when everyone is fearful.

It's the time to put your money on BTC while you can before it reaches its new ATH soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 05:27:42 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

It always depends on the situation of the world and not only in China. What if China doesn't comeback because of all this FUD's coming out in the news. But who knows?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
I cannot wait so long)) We've spent some months waiting for the price to come up, but still it's too low. What if prices will decrease gradually and we all are at risk to lose everything? Who can predict the future of bitcoin?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 05:05:24 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

There are lot of chances for this to happen.Last year also we had seen this,the price of bitcoin is raised double of old value after the Chinese new year.If you have a belief in bitcoin,just hold the bitcoin till the Chinese new year.So just wait for the price raise.
Activity: 560
February 02, 2018, 04:27:22 AM
I don't the drop has much concern about the Chinese's new year.

I think it is caused by the pump in last Dec.

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 04:03:57 AM
Bitcoin will always do to raise again,  and I believe in this stage is the perfect season to buy.
This is the hope of everyone who invests in crypto, and indeed we must stick to the belief that bitcoin will grow back, what can be done now is to be patient, as well as this we make a wonderful opportunity to buy and add. your investment in bitcoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

Yes sure, the market will recover and Bitcoin will start growing up. I hope for it so very much! let us wait a bit till late February.
Activity: 350
February 02, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

If you want to gained a higher value of bitcoin just wait to increase .And I can say that is worth the wait .Always think positive so that you'll never get worried when the value will decrease and thats normal.
Activity: 16
February 02, 2018, 01:07:08 AM

at this point now?no one can really answer what will happen for tomorrow,though this happening is almost the same from last years,this is a bigger dip that that.from $20,000 to $9,000 isuch a big difference and i am really starting to rattle now but im staying brave coz i still trust bitcoin that it will recover and make a growth again
Waiting is really good, but we really don't know when the bitcoin price getting higher. It is impossible to see the price pumping.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
February 01, 2018, 11:28:32 PM
Even though the price of the bitcoins are dropping now i feel that the price of the btc will grow 20 times greater than as of now. The dip in the market value of bitcoins are not a new a thing if you go through the market growth graph of the btc from past few years you will understand that the market tends to dip in its value in the beginning of the year and it will have unexpected growth after few months same happened last year the market value dropped last year aswell and later it had an unexpected growth and it is forecasted that this time to market will grow twenty times greater in its value we just need to hold on for few months.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 01, 2018, 11:10:10 PM
Waiting is good, but none know when the price pumping is gonna happen. The market is highly volatile as well it is not in a state to move forward rather than going downwards as the entire cryptocurrency is under regulation. Once these issues get a solution, automatically the price will continue to rise. Till that it is impossible to see a price pumping.
Activity: 350
February 01, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

Exactly we should need to wait until bitcoin will become a rocket again just believe and dont panic and dont be scared of some fud news they need to scared a lot of people to sell their bitcoin and they will buy again.
Activity: 154
February 01, 2018, 10:44:56 PM
Waiting is worthy to those who are holders of bitcoin.
I strongly feel bitcoin price will go up again in the coming days.
This is just the way of market motion. To up the price of bitcoin can trigger everyone who have it. The long rain was gone here comes the drought.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
February 01, 2018, 10:39:32 PM
Waiting until the bitcoin price will back to normal is all we can do and I think it will take to long because as we see, the price of bitcoin getting so dip nowaday. I will admit I'm also worried and I have a little panic because I have a big lost on my wallet due to bitcoin price. But I always positive, hoping that the price of the bitcoin will increase again to recover the amount lost to me.
Activity: 121
February 01, 2018, 10:31:19 PM
 We cant know for sure when it is going to happen but it will surely happen. If you check the history of bitcoin price you will notice that everytime the price dropped it always rised up again, either to the same price either higher that before the fall.
Pages:
Jump to: