Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 275. (Read 26463382 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Activity: 156
Merit: 111
The knock-out fase will be a joy to watch.

Spain
Germany
Portugal
France

Netherlands
Austria
England
Switzerland

Germany
France

Netherlands
England

Germany
England

Germany

Let's go

The knockout matches has been determined and the toughest game would be between France and Belgium where I believe France would advance.
Spain, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, Turkiye, England and Italy would be the favorites in their respective competition but nothing can be said sure specially during knockouts.

France team will have a chance to win here as they have a very good qualification. We have to wait a long time to see the title winning scene. Here too Germany is performing strongly.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

Spain
Germany
Portugal
France

Netherlands
Austria
England
Switzerland

Germany
France

Netherlands
England

Germany
England

Germany

Let's go
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557

legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
enough buddy.no fivepeat
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
That BTC is going to go up is a given. That it should endlessly follow a pattern, I just don't believe.
Everyone that tries to make a predictive pattern gets proven wrong eventually it seems to me.

I'd love to see BTC at $10 million in 10 years.
But let's be honest: is $1 million (16x) or $10 million 166x) more realistic?
Something else to consider is that "early" $10 million BTC might really mean the USD has crashed/there has been crazy inflation. Which would not necessarily be a good outcome.
For either number to be possible, bitcoin would need something that is not there yet: support from a large (if not a majority) swath of the population in bigger countries or blocks and governments that are at least acquiescing.

Even you should know that there is a difference between possible and probable (or likely), so surely either of those numbers are possible, even though $1million might not be very likely this cycle, but either $1million or $10 million become more probable in following cycles... how long it takes could be questions of a variety of matters related to adoption like you mentioned.. though I doubt that a large majority of the population needs to be involved in bitcoin for either of those numbers...

Anyhow, if we  frame the matter in other ways such as comparing to gold, we should see that we are not very far off of some of those numbers.. maybe somewhere between $500k and $750k would be gold parity.. so that should not be too hard to reach, maybe this cycle, even if it might not be sustained, and then 10x to 100x gold parity might be a bit of a battle that could take 20-50 years or more to play out, even though many of us might already realize that bitcoin likely is more than 1,000x the value of gold, so that may well take 50-200 years to reach those numbers, but what is the hurry?  There is a lot of distance between here and 1,000x of gold's price (market cap), so that is another 10,000x in bitcoin's price, so in the meantime we just plugging away at the ups and downs.. and yeah there is likely going to be decently sized BTC price moves and/or stepping up and also at other times there may well be perceptions of BTC price stagnation.

Sometimes, I think that bitcoin would be a "recovery" currency after a valley of some sort, but other times, when I feel more optimistic, believe that we can push through in one smoother rise.
EDIT: That said, it is hard for me to see bitcoin at $10mil/per at June 2024 $ values.
... I assume constant dollar values or at least some reasonable debasement in the 2% to 5% per year for the dollar... .but yeah, when we project forward we should be using dollar values from today, so it may well be the case that the actual (or nominal) bitcoin prices will end up even going higher.

Sure maybe $1 million does not happen in this cycle or the next cycle or even the cycle after that, so the happening of $1 million or how long it takes to get to 1 million would surely affect how long we might speculate that it might take to reach $10 million.  Even if I am not personally counting on such high numbers, I am not going to rule them out merely because the numbers sound BIG relatively where we are at right now.. just like right now seems pretty BIG compared to where we were in 2015, too..
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
That BTC is going to go up is a given. That it should endlessly follow a pattern, I just don't believe.
Everyone that tries to make a predictive pattern gets proven wrong eventually it seems to me.

Something else to consider is that "early" $10 million BTC might really mean the USD has crashed/there has been crazy inflation. Which would not necessarily be a good outcome.

For either number to be possible, bitcoin would need something that is not there yet: support from a large (if not a majority) swath of the population in bigger countries or blocks and governments that are at least acquiescing.

Sometimes, I think that bitcoin would be a "recovery" currency after a valley of some sort, but other times, when I feel more optimistic, believe that we can push through in one smoother rise.
EDIT: That said, it is hard for me to see bitcoin at $10mil/per at June 2024 $ values.

Yeah I also think about the recovery thing. And the result might be good, but I'm not sure I want to go through the crisis.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331

legendary

Explanation
Jump to: