Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29005. (Read 26370587 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io

Imagine this happening 6 months ago. How the price would rise.
Now everybody is like who cares. We're waiting for anything slightly negative so we can totally panic. 

Of course . People want blood on the exchangers, they don't know why , but something in their rotten brains says that's what's going to happen , of course with no reason.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
Oh wow! Fiverr accepts Bitcoin! That's very nice news.
You can start panic selling now.

Bitcoin is broken , haven't heard. ? Why would they start accepting something broken. And on the verge of death. ? =))))
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Now everybody is like who cares. We're waiting for anything slightly negative so we can totally panic. 

The most interesting thing is if you follow the link: http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverr-now-accepting-bitcoins/?utm_source=el_ct&utm_term=n235

In the comments section People are BEGGING to be paid in BTC instead of USD/Paypal because they get raped with fee's of course.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 308
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Gawd how annoying. VOIP to my landline, Coinbase's screen sez it's calling me, it ain't...

Coinbase  |  Feb 11, 2014 05:11AM PST
I'm sorry for the trouble! There are a few reasons why identity verification may have failed - It's possible that
if you have recently moved, received a new Social Security Number, or had any other recent change in your identifying information,
[I haven't, you dorks]
we would be unable to successfully verify your identity. Additionally, if you reside outside the U.S. or don't have a Social Security Number, you'll be unable to complete verification. Unfortunately at this time providing this information is the only mechanism we have in place to verify your identity. Keep in mind you can retry verification every 24 hours, and can still purchase up to 10 bitcoin per day without being verified. Hope that explains it - thanks for bearing with us!

Fucking verification. I just wanna check my balance, chucklefucks.

Yes, Coinbase is WAY MORE RELIABLE than Gox. But damn, try logging into them sometimes... Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 672
Oh wow! Fiverr accepts Bitcoin! That's very nice news.
You can start panic selling now.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
ermmm slightly off topic but... I think I just got spammed on the blockchain !

Just recived a tiny amount of BTC twice in a temporary hotwallet I use sometimes..

Two messages with two words in "enjoy" + "sochi"

looked up the address I got the coins from in google and found this reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1xenyd/just_received_weird_tiny_payments_1sochi_1enjoy/

Think I may have to do some dusting
How does this work? Too lazy to read all in Reddit but I got an idea. I withdraw a little from btc-e today and the withdraw came out just normal but after it there was an other transaction coming that showed 0.00btc in my mobile app, maybe it was one like this also. Are these spamming transactions so small that they don't really happen even you get a incoming transaction in your wallet but no btc really comes to your wallet because the fee would be bigger than these transactions?
Right now every address that gets sent BTC is also spammed 1 satoshi. This never gets confirmed though so is not spendable... The sender bundles many many addresses into one transaction.

i bet that this spamming is somehow related to the btc withdrawal problems that all exchanges are experiencing.

because some of those btc witdhdrawals dont even hit the blockchain.

so a question arises: what if mtgox was right, and bitcoin foundation was wrong saying that bitcoin protocol is ok?
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"

Just recived a tiny amount of BTC twice in a temporary hotwallet I use sometimes..

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1xenyd/just_received_weird_tiny_payments_1sochi_1enjoy/

How does this work? Too lazy to read all in Reddit but I got an idea. I withdraw a little from btc-e today and the withdraw came out just normal but after it there was an other transaction coming that showed 0.00btc in my mobile app, maybe it was one like this also. Are these spamming transactions so small that they don't really happen even you get a incoming transaction in your wallet but no btc really comes to your wallet because the fee would be bigger than these transactions?
Right now every address that gets sent BTC is also spammed 1 satoshi. This never gets confirmed though so is not spendable... The sender bundles many many addresses into one transaction.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
anyone can log into bitstamp ? I am having troubles to log in, and I am reading that people cant withdraw BTC as well, is this true ? anyone having the same troubles ?

Who knows, but people need to hop of those laxatives. No need to leak every time you hear withdrawal issues. You think stamp would give up being the top BTC exchange outside of china and all those millions of transaction revenue for creating some FUD?
Activity: 378
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
anyone can log into bitstamp ? I am having troubles to log in, and I am reading that people cant withdraw BTC as well, is this true ? anyone having the same troubles ?

it's loading very slowly for me. and i can't withdraw btc
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
So has anyone trouble making deposits to crypts? (Doge, LTC, Already 94+ Confirmations. 40+ mins ago)

Cryptsy - has been a pain in the ass for me for the past week or so...
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Pecunia non olet
So has anyone trouble making deposits to crypts? (Doge, LTC, Already 94+ Confirmations. 40+ mins ago)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you

Edit: I just logged in, but I am still curious about BTC withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

Edit: seems I have missed this, it has happened before...  curious.

Edit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/someone-sending-out-millibits-282238
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
If 688 falls, I'm expecting 620 today.

Didn't get the memo? We're doing thing a little different now.

bulltrain CCMF !
Activity: 707
Looks like btc-e problems are solved already.
Maybe bitstamp is doing a wallet update too, just to make sure the double spend doesnt happen at their side?

And cryptsy is just being cryptsy.

I think if this was the case, it would be wholly irresponsible not to announce it first...

Cos, you know, cause panic on purpose without thinking it through first = Bad.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
If 688 falls, I'm expecting 620 today.

Didn't get the memo? We're doing thing a little different now.

Jump to: