Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29006. (Read 26370852 times)

Activity: 748
Merit: 500
It took 10 days for the rally to start after the Silk Road crash Wink

I almost shat in my pants that day...I am glad i didn't and just hodled instead;)
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Bitcoin is being spammed with double spend attack.
All transactions are being mutated.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stats-on-malled-transactions-459678

SELL NOW!   Grin

Think I will sell later

FNG
Activity: 588

Imagine this happening 6 months ago. How the price would rise.
Now everybody is like who cares. We're waiting for anything slightly negative so we can totally panic. 
10's of thousands of people, every single day, being given the option to pay in bitcoin.

Not only this..but sellers are going to get them to start paying out in bitcoin. This is huge and it will force the hand of other outsourcing sites.

This right here will show the advantages of bitcoin over paypal as the entire world becomes available
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
It took 10 days for the rally to start after the Silk Road crash Wink
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

SELL NOW!   Grin

STARRRRRS!
Activity: 634
so a question arises: what if mtgox was right, and bitcoin foundation was wrong saying that bitcoin protocol is ok?

I give this scenario a 1:10000 odds at best. But if it is true, then prepare for a shitstorm.
legendary
Activity: 1428

SELL NOW!   Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 540
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
below are the minute-by-minute price and volume plots from Bitcoinwisdom.com during the Feb/10 "Karpeles crash" at six exchanges (Huobi, OKCoin, Bitstamp, BTC-e, BitFinEx, and M:tGOX).

In each plot I tried to mark the times when (1) the crash started, namely the volume increased and the price started to fall); (2) when the fall resumed with a much faster pace after a short pause; (3) when the price hit bottom, and (4) when it bounced back. 

In some cases, the time of each event is hard to decide; other people may pick different moments.

In the plots for BTC-e and BitFinEx, the bottom hit (to about 100 US$) and the following rebound are not shown; they would be just off the right edge of the chart.  If they were included , the scale of the chart would automatically change in such a way that the other details would become invisible.
Activity: 841
Someone just keeps adding coins at 700 at them moment it almost falls..
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
Anybody knows what just happened in China ? It seems like dumpy-dumpy on Huobi to me, but dunno why ?!  Huh
Who's subscribed to a real-time news feed from the wealthiest country on this planet ? (or the country that seems to keep investing in BTC regardless )

L.E. scratch that, they seem to be like " what ? oh, OK, buy time again..."

Man , I don't have a clue what you're tying to say , if at least you try to say something...
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Anybody knows what just happened in China ? It seems like dumpy-dumpy on Huobi to me, but dunno why ?!  Huh
Who's subscribed to a real-time news feed from the wealthiest country on this planet ? (or the country that seems to keep investing in BTC regardless )

L.E. scratch that, they seem to be like " what ? oh, OK, buy time again..."
legendary
Jambler.io

Now everybody is like who cares. We're waiting for anything slightly negative so we can totally panic. 

Of course . People want blood on the exchangers, they don't know why , but something in their rotten brains says that's what's going to happen , of course with no reason.
legendary
Jambler.io
Oh wow! Fiverr accepts Bitcoin! That's very nice news.
You can start panic selling now.

Bitcoin is broken , haven't heard. ? Why would they start accepting something broken. And on the verge of death. ? =))))
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The most interesting thing is if you follow the link: http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverr-now-accepting-bitcoins/?utm_source=el_ct&utm_term=n235

In the comments section People are BEGGING to be paid in BTC instead of USD/Paypal because they get raped with fee's of course.
Activity: 672

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Gawd how annoying. VOIP to my landline, Coinbase's screen sez it's calling me, it ain't...

Coinbase  |  Feb 11, 2014 05:11AM PST
I'm sorry for the trouble! There are a few reasons why identity verification may have failed - It's possible that
if you have recently moved, received a new Social Security Number, or had any other recent change in your identifying information,
[I haven't, you dorks]
we would be unable to successfully verify your identity. Additionally, if you reside outside the U.S. or don't have a Social Security Number, you'll be unable to complete verification. Unfortunately at this time providing this information is the only mechanism we have in place to verify your identity. Keep in mind you can retry verification every 24 hours, and can still purchase up to 10 bitcoin per day without being verified. Hope that explains it - thanks for bearing with us!

Fucking verification. I just wanna check my balance, chucklefucks.

Yes, Coinbase is WAY MORE RELIABLE than Gox. But damn, try logging into them sometimes... Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 672
Oh wow! Fiverr accepts Bitcoin! That's very nice news.
You can start panic selling now.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
ermmm slightly off topic but... I think I just got spammed on the blockchain !

Just recived a tiny amount of BTC twice in a temporary hotwallet I use sometimes..

Two messages with two words in "enjoy" + "sochi"

looked up the address I got the coins from in google and found this reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1xenyd/just_received_weird_tiny_payments_1sochi_1enjoy/

Think I may have to do some dusting
How does this work? Too lazy to read all in Reddit but I got an idea. I withdraw a little from btc-e today and the withdraw came out just normal but after it there was an other transaction coming that showed 0.00btc in my mobile app, maybe it was one like this also. Are these spamming transactions so small that they don't really happen even you get a incoming transaction in your wallet but no btc really comes to your wallet because the fee would be bigger than these transactions?
Right now every address that gets sent BTC is also spammed 1 satoshi. This never gets confirmed though so is not spendable... The sender bundles many many addresses into one transaction.

i bet that this spamming is somehow related to the btc withdrawal problems that all exchanges are experiencing.

because some of those btc witdhdrawals dont even hit the blockchain.

so a question arises: what if mtgox was right, and bitcoin foundation was wrong saying that bitcoin protocol is ok?
Jump to: