Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 29440. (Read 26394325 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
wow the UK has ZERO proper ways of getting btc, so this is GENUINELY massive. Finally, btc in the UK!

I'm actually pretty excited about this, we've had to jump hurdles in the UK to get hold of btc.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Noob question, if everyone sees 31st Jan as a downtrend day, why have they not sold already? Are people really waiting until after a drop on that day to sell? and if so is it not possible that the number of people who have already sold and are waiting to buy back would out number them?

Boy you're smart!  Wink

Cheers! Well thought out!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
Huobi's traffic at this time of day is usually very small (~0.5 kBTC/hour or less) , even on Saturdays.

Perhaps the volume we are seeing now (~1.2 kBTC/h) comes from outside China?  Peraphs its clients were kept awake by the price swings?  Perhaps something else?
Activity: 840
Noob question, if everyone sees 31st Jan as a downtrend day, why have they not sold already? Are people really waiting until after a drop on that day to sell? and if so is it not possible that the number of people who have already sold and are waiting to buy back would out number them?

Not everyone does.

From the shady strategic action I am seeing in the markets, those who drive these markets seem to think some downside worth cashing out for is in the pipelines.....

....just my interpretation of it of course.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
this cat done bounced

still hodling
though
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
Keep in mind people, were on a four year logarithmic up trend of 1000%/year, when we hit the bottom elbow of the technology adoption S curve, it's going to go straight up and anyone sitting in fiat risks missing it just to get a few cheap coins.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Agent of Chaos
zipzap news is big. wonder when we'll actually see that in the states. (i know there is an estimate)

It is in the states. QVC up the street is affiliated, among others. Here comes the boom.
i think he meant when bitcoin actually gets integrated into that

it was not a boom for XRP when it happened tho
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
zipzap news is big. wonder when we'll actually see that in the states. (i know there is an estimate)

It is in the states. QVC up the street is affiliated, among others. Here comes the boom.
Activity: 840
hyubi doesnt want to cooperate in a pump it seems

Volume for whale-rat wallet A - whale-rat wallet B happened only on Bistamp.

I think they were relying on a big load of suckers to pile in at 815-820 range and buy a big pile of rat-whale coins at not to be revisted for quite some time prices......

......but the volume was almost non-existent. Bots with their 0.001 transactions and Silk Road customers it seemed like....

....back down we go then.

Patience, patience. Give her a few days more. There's a lot of negative expectation to work out of the system.

early days yet T.Stuart, but looking good so far for quoting my near term price prediction I would say.

Pump, but no dump, cos nobody was stupid enough to bite.....I am sure the whale-rats have a few more tricks up their sleeves yet though, in order to get a few more thousand high price coins dumped on the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
well this is about the spot i like to see a bounce, otherwise maybe this is a trap

Patience, patience. Give her a few days more. There's a lot of negative expectation to work out of the system.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin
well this is about the spot i like to see a bounce, otherwise maybe this is a trap
Activity: 812
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 686
Activity: 574

Bitcoin will surprise in both directions, to great magnitude.

we've come to expect the unexpected.

I've come to expect one thing.. rallies. Since I started watching the price back in 2011 ..how I still rue the day I didn't buy a 2500 dollars mining/ gaming rig.. I should be driving a lambo with a nice bitcoin moniker to fucking spread the word.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
Dunno. Its seems plenty of other countries will be following soon.

ZipZap ‏@ZipZapInc 6h
Q: When are you deploying in developing nations? A: Eric: We have offices in Dehli and Buenos Aires, as well as London and SF.

ZipZap ‏@ZipZapInc 6h
Recap: #CashCoin will rollout across hundreds of thousands of locations in 2014. Buy bitcoins with cash. Realtime. Convenient. Safe. ZipZap
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas

Bitcoin will surprise in both directions, to great magnitude.

we've come to expect the unexpected.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
CHOO CHOO without me. Need to have some sleep. G'nite people!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
It's about time. Bitcoin availability and visibility in the UK is something of a disgrace right now compared to many places.

http://cashcoin.zipzapinc.com/

Find your nearest one here https://www.zipzapinc.com

There's one 100 metres away from me and I'm pretty much living in the middle of nowhere.
Jump to: