Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31855. (Read 26363830 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
soon there might be no bitcoins for sale

ive seen that before.. and thats when the bubble crashed Smiley

now is slightly different situation, people don't fear bubbles any more because they cant kill bitcoin and price will recover anyway. there will be volatility but me thinks we are going up faster and faster.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 4412
You're never too old to think young.
That's why TA is more or less useless. Market volume and liquidity is not nearly large enough to make it meaningful.
Bingo.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068
Lift-off commencing!  Grin

This is obviously completely artificial. Look at the bid depth. 352 BTC in bids on $126 and 7357 on $127.

The bids on $127 are only there to push the price up into the higher sell range otherwise they would be at the lower price.

Why would someone pay $1 more than they have to for over 7000 BTC when there's only a tiny amount of bids on $126.

Yeah, but nobody is selling either.  Only 121 bitcoins for sale under $130.

It looks like a stalemate situation for now then.

I know I'm not buying anything at this price.

this is what is making me nervous too about the price. I love bitcoin but this is clearly manipulation of the price and has been for some time now.

I suppose those of you with the balls to take the risk do deserve the reward Smiley

The price on BTCe is $114.59
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 4412
You're never too old to think young.
Damn. Went to bed early to catch up on sleep after a weekend of partying to find I missed what we'd all been waiting for.

After several days of absence, our hoarder whale friends returned with a vengeance. Nice to see the big bidwall following the giant buy.

Seems whoever called the possibility of a hammer was spot on. Was last week's 125 askwall owned by the same people?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

This is obviously completely artificial. Look at the bid depth. 352 BTC in bids on $126 and 7357 on $127.

The bids on $127 are only there to push the price up into the higher sell range otherwise they would be at the lower price.

Why would someone pay $1 more than they have to for over 7000 BTC when there's only a tiny amount of bids on $126.

this is what is making me nervous too about the price. I love bitcoin but this is clearly manipulation of the price and has been for some time now.

I suppose those of you with the balls to take the risk do deserve the reward Smiley
legendary

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Because they want to buy the fuckin Bitcoins!   Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Wow, just woke up.  What happened to the ask wall of Jericho at $125?  Did it vanish as the market approached and reappear as a bid wall at $127?
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Holly cow - what a rally!
legendary
Activity: 1554
This wall is going to be hypnotic today, me thinks.... http://trading.i286.org/
Activity: 411

ive seen that before.. and thats when the bubble crashed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
I can see Peter's "....dive right in" remark, used as a mantra for a period of time. Ive already managed to use it.....
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3017152
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1087
It is the first time since the big crash we hit overbought zone in daily RSI, in all major markets (gox, stamp, e and china)
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Isn't there a second Bitcoin Foundation meeting today ?

Yes, with congressmen.

That's what I thought, I would expect a statement at some point after the second meeting.
Jump to: