Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31852. (Read 26368573 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Some bullish pr0n:

My guess is less extreme in slope of your line. I say it gradually rallies over Sept, Oct, and Spike in November, ...if everything lines up SUPER SPIKE IN december.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
I certainly hope it's true.
I just noticed that people in general tend to make their project or insider info look more important than it really is.
To them it's a huge deal but in the end it rarely has a big impact on whatever industry they are in.

Well put.

legendary
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Whales should strike in the morning (in a few hours) if they want to keep the rising momentum.

If the whales have any intention to buy and hold, they would let this fear build up. That leads to more asks and a lower price. But not too long, as then we would correct down quite a lot.
They're fighting over very few coins. They can either wait and hope for a pullback or eat up the 10's of thousands available..now.

in case you missed it..

I have been in NYC the past two weeks working on several very significant Bitcoin related projects.

Any chance you can elaborate? Also - Will you be posting to your blog anytime soon?

Wish I could.

Just wait for the news, serious journalists like the WSJ have already been getting briefed but cannot write about it yet, which should come out around the last week of September. Additionally, this fall there will be probably 6+ 'big names', like Richard Bove or Chamath Palihapitiya [starting at 19:15], in the investment community that will come out in favor of Bitcoin and that will cause a lemming like effect.

And the private wealth managers out of Asia are stacking Bitcoins away as the new favorite asset class. Many of the HNWI family offices will not make an investment in the sub-$25-50m range. So, when Bitcoin melts up then it is going to be free range for a lot of these ultra-rich Asia families to move in.

If about $1m of new capital moves the price $9 then just imagine what $500m-$1B of new capital flowing into this asset class would do to the price. Especially if that $500m requires 'clean bitcoins' from a known source of funds. The making of a 'melt-up' in price to a much more fundamentally sound valuation since Bitcoins are largely undervalued given their characterstics (no counter-party risk, cannot be seized and equity based like gold).

This is going to be a wild ride this fall. So strap yourselves in and let's kick the tires and light the fires!

It's times like this that I wish I wasn't sworn to secrecy. There's a few others here that know exactly what's in the pipeline.

No offense but i've seen the same type of posts over and over again in every part of the forum.
In the end none of them ever delivered.

Sunnankar ==Trace Meyer.

I put above-average weight in his words.

I certainly hope it's true.
I just noticed that people in general tend to make their project or insider info look more important than it really is.
To them it's a huge deal but in the end it rarely has a big impact on whatever industry they are in.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Whales should strike in the morning (in a few hours) if they want to keep the rising momentum.

If the whales have any intention to buy and hold, they would let this fear build up. That leads to more asks and a lower price. But not too long, as then we would correct down quite a lot.
They're fighting over very few coins. They can either wait and hope for a pullback or eat up the 10's of thousands available..now.

in case you missed it..

I have been in NYC the past two weeks working on several very significant Bitcoin related projects.

Any chance you can elaborate? Also - Will you be posting to your blog anytime soon?

Wish I could.

Just wait for the news, serious journalists like the WSJ have already been getting briefed but cannot write about it yet, which should come out around the last week of September. Additionally, this fall there will be probably 6+ 'big names', like Richard Bove or Chamath Palihapitiya [starting at 19:15], in the investment community that will come out in favor of Bitcoin and that will cause a lemming like effect.

And the private wealth managers out of Asia are stacking Bitcoins away as the new favorite asset class. Many of the HNWI family offices will not make an investment in the sub-$25-50m range. So, when Bitcoin melts up then it is going to be free range for a lot of these ultra-rich Asia families to move in.

If about $1m of new capital moves the price $9 then just imagine what $500m-$1B of new capital flowing into this asset class would do to the price. Especially if that $500m requires 'clean bitcoins' from a known source of funds. The making of a 'melt-up' in price to a much more fundamentally sound valuation since Bitcoins are largely undervalued given their characterstics (no counter-party risk, cannot be seized and equity based like gold).

This is going to be a wild ride this fall. So strap yourselves in and let's kick the tires and light the fires!

It's times like this that I wish I wasn't sworn to secrecy. There's a few others here that know exactly what's in the pipeline.

No offense but i've seen the same type of posts over and over again in every part of the forum.

Sunnankar ==Trace Meyer.

I put above-average weight in his words.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
Some bullish pr0n:

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

in case you missed it..

Wish I could.

Tru dat. 100% BS as always.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
A new montly high tonight CET would be nice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

in case you missed it..

Wish I could.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3990
Merit: 4457
You're never too old to think young.
We are waiting for whale appetite again  Roll Eyes

Giving the plankton time to re-grow.

Soon come.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022
The whales only operate nine to five?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
We are waiting for whale appetite again  Roll Eyes
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Why does nothing happen on Sundays? Does everyone into bitcoin go to church or something?
Some strange peoples get out and enjoy the sun.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022
Why does nothing happen on Sundays? Does everyone into bitcoin go to church or something?
legendary
legendary
legendary