Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32008. (Read 26471126 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
The trend is traders moving to exchanges that are not making any attempt to become FINCEN compliant, which supports my theory that the largest and most active holders of bitcon are criminals/money launderers. US will shut down these exchanges eventually. Then price plummets as the biggest players will no longer be able to manipulate.

It's the same trend of decreasing volume on all major exchanges. Today bitstamp and btcchina were around 10K volume when during earlier rally days they were 30K-60K volume. Btce is now 5K when during rally days it was 40K.

Hi, i would appreciate you not making any statements that conflict with my own. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 728
The trend is traders moving to exchanges that are not making any attempt to become FINCEN compliant, which supports my theory that the largest and most active holders of bitcon are criminals/money launderers. US will shut down these exchanges eventually. Then price plummets as the biggest players will no longer be able to manipulate.

It's the same trend of decreasing volume on all major exchanges. Today bitstamp and btcchina were around 10K volume when during earlier rally days they were 30K-60K volume. Btce is now 5K when during rally days it was 40K.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
The major news that could cause bitcoin to skyrocket, is if most US banks adopt the JPMorgan Chase policy of not allowing foreign bank wires for individual (non-business) accounts. Coinbase would have a field day, that's for sure.

i think most US banks have already done this

poeple we're posting links of different banks announcing a new similar policy.
Activity: 728
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The major news that could cause bitcoin to skyrocket, is if most US banks adopt the JPMorgan Chase policy of not allowing foreign bank wires for individual (non-business) accounts. Coinbase would have a field day, that's for sure.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Correct. Which, in itself, doesn't really mean anything. These buggers don't have a clue what's going on.

Agreed. Face-palm meme pictures on standby.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
I'm still thinking the next major news to move the price will not be BTC news. Nothing has been fixed in the world economies and it's just a matter of time until yet another shoe drops.

Apparently homeland security is having a congressional hearing regarding crypto in November. That should make some waves

The senate's homeland security committee, not the DHS.

Correct. Which, in itself, doesn't really mean anything. These buggers don't have a clue what's going on.

The exciting thing is, these legislative and/or legal bodies are going to have to make some decisions about crypto in the near future. And the longer they take - and they take a long time doing everything - the larger the bitcoin eco-system is going to be. And the more deep pocket VCs that have poured money into this, the more legitimacy bitcoin gets - whether its the ETF or media related news - the more pressure there will be for government not to fuck with it.

So they can take their sweet ass time for all I care.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
I'm still thinking the next major news to move the price will not be BTC news. Nothing has been fixed in the world economies and it's just a matter of time until yet another shoe drops.

Apparently homeland security is having a congressional hearing regarding crypto in November. That should make some waves

The senate's homeland security committee, not the DHS.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Lawd almighty..  4,800btc volume over 24hrs.

Sure everyone else is watching the rabbit in the room..   Roll Eyes

I'll bet Coinbase had more 24hr volume.

Meh, I've got an eye on Stamp and BTCChina, too... but have found they still don't lead as much as Gox. Especially Bitstamp.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
no volume usually means sad Goxster doesn't it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1MCKW9AkWj3aopC1aPegcZEf2fYNrhUQVf
How do bulls feel if we don't break $216 here? Looking like a triple top, then, yes?

Would still feel quite bullish.. But I admit there might be a small dip before the recent positive press coverage starts affecting and new users drive the price up. But IMO it's too risky to sell at the moment even if there is a small dip.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
Lawd almighty..  4,800btc volume over 24hrs.

Sure everyone else is watching the rabbit in the room..   Roll Eyes

I'll bet Coinbase had more 24hr volume.
Activity: 669
I think if we can't break through $216 on this run, we may find ourselves re-testing $204 support.  Cheesy

I'd say 175 needs a retest.
Jump to: