Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32005. (Read 26471070 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
MtGox will stay relevant until the dollar ATH was not traded on Gox.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion

i like to keep it long, for google searches

thank you, cool

how do we quote prices now? $202@btst, $212@gox,... ?

edit 202b 212g ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

TY. And good argument about the length, didn't come to my mind.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
x
I purchased few more Bitcoins, price is about to go up, we are clearly oversold, and daily candles looks bullish, thoughts?  Wink

Agreed.  When we were 'bubbling' (rising in price at a long-term-unsustainable rate), I was slowly and incrementally phasing out my position, fully anticipating a rather violent correction.

Seeing a several-days consolidation is exactly what the market needed to reduce volatility and let the rally proceed on a longer, slower pace.

There's never certainty until we have the benefit of hindsight, but I was confident enough about the last few days of activity restoring health to the rally that I've unwound my BTC sells at a small loss, in anticipation of larger gains in the coming weeks.

I should probably go bump the Rally Song thread for good measure ;-)
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The ultimate proof that Gox Goxed itself, hard.  Grin

This. Truly the end of an era.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

The ultimate proof that Gox Goxed itself, hard.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Lets calm down and put things into perspective. Compared to April craze, its reached only 33% search and price of a coin is already above $200.
To support higher price, much more $ needs to be injected.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
People want that this thread shall be renamed to: "Wall Observer". That's it, plain and simple. Adam?

please this Smiley

fine by me. There's the bitstamp wall observer thread, but I think we can easily have a general one.

Just need to get used to quote prices along with exchange.

Adam, you hear us?

So the bank holidays are giving us slow weekend. Maybe in monday we get some action.

yes i am awake now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
People want that this thread shall be renamed to: "Wall Observer". That's it, plain and simple. Adam?

please this Smiley

fine by me. There's the bitstamp wall observer thread, but I think we can easily have a general one.

Just need to get used to quote prices along with exchange.

Adam, you hear us?

So the bank holidays are giving us slow weekend. Maybe in monday we get some action.
Activity: 280
Next week will be absolutely insane.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
I have a theory. There is a big player slowly accumulating bitcoins across all of the exchanges. Basically there is a very big, invisible bid wall.

@ ~$210?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
I have a theory. There is a big player slowly accumulating bitcoins across all of the exchanges. Basically there is a very big, invisible bid wall.

There are more than one.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Bid depth doing well. Nice consolidation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1554
I'm still thinking the next major news to move the price will not be BTC news. Nothing has been fixed in the world economies and it's just a matter of time until yet another shoe drops.

I think Bitcoin can use a little more time to develop usability and services before shit hits the fan in a big way.

It is never a good time for the sht to hit the fan. But the longer Bitcoin experiences organic growth, the better.

So we'll need more than just one ATM to replace the current global banking system then?

Paradoxically, that would look like a run on BTC, with the length of that que!
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I'm still thinking the next major news to move the price will not be BTC news. Nothing has been fixed in the world economies and it's just a matter of time until yet another shoe drops.

I think Bitcoin can use a little more time to develop usability and services before shit hits the fan in a big way.

It is never a good time for the sht to hit the fan. But the longer Bitcoin experiences organic growth, the better.

So we'll need more than just one ATM to replace the current global banking system then?

We don't need any ATMs.
Activity: 354

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: