Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32017. (Read 26471274 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Meanwhile, confirmed double top

Activity: 518
Is it up, uP, UP from here?

At this stage in the game nobody will listen to anything apart from up, uP, UP.

This will change soon enough.

I think half of them are trying to talk the price up and the other half are just blindly following the rest.

You know, if you're gonna troll bear you might as well go back and read how the pros did it. You're just embarrassing yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Bulls are getting brazen up in here. I just want to see a reversal now so it wipes some of the smugness off these faces.

Considering BTC increases have been at orders of magnitude, I don't think there's anything brazen or smug about expecting 200 to hold up.
Those adjectives refer to peoples' attitudes, not perceptions of the market. But, on the point of 200 holding up -- how many days in bitcoin's history has the price been this high? I wouldn't get too comfortable.  Smiley

At one point the increase from $1 to $2 was uncomfortable, and the oscillations between $1.80 and $2.20 worthy of micro-analysis. Today, with the Bitcoin ecosystem 100x bigger, 1000x the public awareness, 10000x the hashing power: the $180 to $220 level seems just fine!
Yeah, there's that.

Well, I guess the point remains.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Bulls are getting brazen up in here. I just want to see a reversal now so it wipes some of the smugness off these faces.

Considering BTC increases have been at orders of magnitude, I don't think there's anything brazen or smug about expecting 200 to hold up.
Those adjectives refer to peoples' attitudes, not perceptions of the market. But, on the point of 200 holding up -- how many days in bitcoin's history has the price been this high? I wouldn't get too comfortable.  Smiley

At one point the increase from $1 to $2 was uncomfortable, and the oscillations between $1.80 and $2.20 worthy of micro-analysis. Today, with the Bitcoin ecosystem 100x bigger, 1000x the public awareness, 10000x the hashing power: the $180 to $220 level seems just fine!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

At this stage in the game nobody will listen to anything apart from up, uP, UP.

This will change soon enough.

I think half of them are trying to talk the price up and the other half are just blindly following the rest.

legendary
legendary

This is what everyone was saying in the few days prior to April 10th this year.

up, uP, UP  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
Grin

this mini crash was good, now we level up??

Not even a micro crash yet. This is boring.

Come on bitcoin, CRASH! You know you want to.  Kiss

LOL, what goes up must come down.

Like your US dollars?    Shocked

Samson extends Newton's law of gravity to value.  Logical conclusions, unfortunately, were never his bread n' butter.
legendary
Grin

Come on bitcoin, CRASH! You know you want to.  Kiss

LOL, what goes up must come down.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
Grin

Come on bitcoin, CRASH! You know you want to.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
 Grin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Canada is just sitting at $202 shaking its head at the rest of you.  Roll Eyes

Momentum shifting? Seeing bearish divergences on MACD and MFI.

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Has gox fixed withdrawals? Look at the low gap with stamp.

People who really want coins havd just moved to a better exchange.

I have just one coin left on MtGox to give me an excuse to follow their price and this thread.
Jump to: