Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32020. (Read 26471311 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 508
My natural thought is that when there is sooo much bullishness that the only way to go is down.
Yes, all the bull in here is pretty overwhelming! Still, thought we might break below 210 last night. It was not to be.
Just broke downwards, hit 208. Hmmmm.

Edit: Just hit 206.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
Ahhhh!!  Panic selling!!!   dump dump dump before it's too late!!  

$20 bitcoin by 5pm
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Just hit $209 on Gox with another sell.

legendary
Activity: 1168
Hmm... I know there is a lag effect with all of the newcomers... but I would have expected a slightly larger reaction to all of the press yesterday.
Market already anticipated the press.

News flash:  Small "Bitcoin market" (2 billion market cap... lol) doesn't have infinite money to fully price in any amount of incoming new money.  Many speculators are already full vested/leveraged.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
no one wants to buy, everyone expecting a drop
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
Hmm... I know there is a lag effect with all of the newcomers... but I would have expected a slightly larger reaction to all of the press yesterday.
Market already anticipated the press.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 854
wtf is up with the order book bot city  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

You know that song is about women right? Wink

What song isn't?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Even at the very bottom of capitulation, it is unlikely to go below 100$, so I doubt 60$ will be seen again.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Bulls know that bears are scared so they are waiting for the dumps to pick up cheap coins. I think there is a lot of hidden buy power not visible in the orderbook. One big buy order is all it takes to ignite panic buying again. We are waiting for you bears, come on don't disappoint us and give the last sub 200 coins to us.

i have no basis for this speculation but i would say there is >40 mil USD on gox.

(low was 10mil a couple months ago, currently ~16.3 mil and growing on the orderbook).

Activity: 171
After 5 months of waiting for a $60 bitcoin I've bitten the bullet and bought back in. If ever you needed a sign that bitcoin is due to capitulate to zero, this is it.

Patience… Learn you must! Wink
I'll wait some more.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Seems we've found a "day trader" who thinks he's so smart and is dumping "at the top".

Prepare for some light turbulence and then a boom when he immediately regrets his decision and buys back.

LOL'ed so loud - after my sell off at the previous order of magnitude I'm in again with fiat loaded to buy at the top.
Never in history have I profited while loosing so much wealth.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
After 5 months of waiting for a $60 bitcoin I've bitten the bullet and bought back in. If ever you needed a sign that bitcoin is due to capitulate to zero, this is it.

Bloody hell, $60? I thought I was pushing it holding out for $150....

Well, we hit $65 4 months ago. So close!
maz
Activity: 140

Bloody hell, $60? I thought I was pushing it holding out for $150....
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
maz
Activity: 140
Bulls know that bears are scared so they are waiting for the dumps to pick up cheap coins. I think there is a lot of hidden buy power not visible in the orderbook. One big buy order is all it takes to ignite panic buying again. We are waiting for you bears, come on don't disappoint us and give the last sub 200 coins to us.

Bears have more nerve than Bulls Tongue Their used to this stand off!
Activity: 841
Activity: 232
Jump to: