Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32022. (Read 26471311 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Seems we've found a "day trader" who thinks he's so smart and is dumping "at the top".

Prepare for some light turbulence and then a boom when he immediately regrets his decision and buys back.

Are you referring to me?

Because you've completely misunderstood me if so. We're about to go up a tonne. I was referring to the small drop on March 10, followed by the massive rush afterwards.
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
This room has a familiar sound to it. BUY BUY BUY! up uP UP! Smiley
FTFY Wink
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Seems we've found a "day trader" who thinks he's so smart and is dumping "at the top".

Prepare for some light turbulence and then a boom when he immediately regrets his decision and buys back.

He's listening to that song: "Buy high, sell low!"

You've got to know when to hold em,
Know when to fold em,
Know when to walk away,
Know when to run...
Activity: 518
This room has a familiar sound to it. BUY BUY BUY! UP UP UP! Smiley

It's the tune we've been singing for a couple years now and it's been a #1 hit since we started.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

He's listening to that song: "Buy high, sell low!"
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
This room has a familiar sound to it. BUY BUY BUY! UP UP UP! Smiley
Activity: 518

legendary
Merit: 1125
bitcoin is not going down.... globally the consensus is that bitcoin is going to the moon!

To infinity! And Beyond!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
bitcoin is not going down.... globally the consensus is that bitcoin is going to the moon!
Activity: 504
Looking similar fella's?

Boom incoming

Edit: Oops, mean the March 10 drop after the initial rallying in 2013. Is this recent drop from 233 to 170 that?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I am a Canadian, and I'm sorry.
Checks out, he is Canadian!

lol, check on what everyone says?
Just that as a Canadian they stereotypical say sorry. That's all I was saying.

they are known for being polite Smiley

Al I know aboot Canada-ians, I learned from Trailer Park Boys.

Canada is a nice place to live, the economy is smaller and more sound. lots of open spaces, all 4 seasons! Move to Canada!

Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
I am a Canadian, and I'm sorry.
Checks out, he is Canadian!

lol, check on what everyone says?
Just that as a Canadian they stereotypical say sorry. That's all I was saying.

they are known for being polite Smiley

Al I know aboot Canada-ians, I learned from Trailer Park Boys.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
i just don't want to have a dejavu in some months asking myself why i bought at the top again.
No one has ever, in the history of Bitcoin, lost money by buying bitcoins and holding them for two years.

So far the worst anyone has done by holding for 730 days was the people who bought exactly at the peak of the 2011 bubble. After two years they only tripled their money instead of achieving the average 6600% gain.
Activity: 841
It's going to explode ladies Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Look at this feeding frenzy: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

The thing I viscerally feel differently from earlier this year is that it's literally impossible to keep up with the news. There are what would be uber-bullish stories and videos in spring, now being passed by without comment. Simply because there's too much happening. It's dizzying.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
"I think Bitcoin could be worth upwards of $500,000 to $1 million a coin." -Former Facebook Vice President Chamath Palihapitiya

Chamath means business.

He has more coins and his coins are more valuable than mine  Wink

Or his dollars are worth less.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
"I think Bitcoin could be worth upwards of $500,000 to $1 million a coin." -Former Facebook Vice President Chamath Palihapitiya

Chamath means business.

He has more coins and his coins are more valuable than mine  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
"If it doesn't go to zero, I think Bitcoin could be worth upwards of $500,000 to $1 million a coin."
-Former Facebook Vice President Chamath Palihapitiya, who owns about 0.25% of all bitcoins outstanding (~25,000BTC)

Chamath means business.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I'm selling cheap xrp anyone interested ?

yes, i;ll buy the bag for the right price  Cheesy
Jump to: