Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32125. (Read 26472539 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Its not only $200 that we are about to cross. We might be heading toward an all time high this week!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Anyone else expecting more activity from Mt.Gox right now? It's stuck...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Thursday is a magnet for crashes. I bet the bubble continues to inflate until then.
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1414
Watch for CNY 1227 level. That is $200 USD.
1 Chinese Yuan equals 0.16 US Dollar
1218.52 = $200
Watch for CNY 1227 level. That is $200 USD.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1168
china above 1200 CNY

11% difference w stamp lol... zero arbitrage?
Gentleman, fasten your seat belts. We are crossing $200 tonight!
did not expect to think this this morning, but you may be right  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
china above 1200 CNY
legendary
Activity: 1168
btcchina has officially passed Gox.  At least, for the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
It's gonna crash
and ripple goes to the moon, right?
Yes probably, but in few months.It's hard to think about crypto-currencies without ripple.

By the way do you know that ripple network through google wallet allows you to buy some bitcoin through credit cart ? credit card => xrp => btc.
Doable on https://peercover.com It has been released today so be nice Smiley Interesting isn't it ??

huh, well didn't know that, call me surprised...will follow news about ripple a bit more attentive from now on.
but personally, i don't like data kraken google being directly involved in any of my online financial stuff. (sounds like a very bad mix)

if they can do credit card to ripple why cant they do credit card to btc?

clearly there is more demand for btc than ripple.

are you suggesting we should build VISA and Mastercard API interaction directly into the bitcoin protocol?   Tongue

(just having a little fun)
donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
It's gonna crash
Yes probably, but in few months.It's hard to think about crypto-currencies without ripple.

By the way do you know that ripple network through google wallet allows you to buy some bitcoin through credit cart ? credit card => xrp => btc.
Doable on https://peercover.com It has been released today so be nice Smiley Interesting isn't it ??

huh, well didn't know that, call me surprised...will follow news about ripple a bit more attentive from now on.
but personally, i don't like data kraken google being directly involved in any of my online financial stuff. (sounds like a very bad mix)

if they can do credit card to ripple why cant they do credit card to btc?

clearly there is more demand for btc than ripple.

Probably doable through some pathway but for now this is really new and buying bitcoins through xrp is the only way. It could be done in a near future I guess
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
It's gonna crash

legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
legendary
Activity: 896
China at 1142 (187.44 USD), still no movements on the other exchanges?  Huh

Would you expect all exchanges to rally if BTC-E went to $200 right this second? I wouldnt.

So dont expect the same from China.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Activity: 280
China at 1142 (187.44 USD), still no movements on the other exchanges?  Huh

donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
It's gonna crash

Well during the day the moon is under the floor ...

Ripple is open source since only one month Smiley Big things are coming !
Jump to: