Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32126. (Read 26472539 times)

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
It's gonna crash
and ripple goes to the moon, right?

Well during the day the moon is under the floor ...
Bit of a fail on astronomy there Tongue
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
It's gonna crash

Yes probably, but in few months.It's hard to think about crypto-currencies without ripple.

By the way do you know that ripple network through google wallet allows you to buy some bitcoin through credit cart ? credit card => xrp => btc.
Doable on https://peercover.com It has been released today so be nice Smiley Interesting isn't it ??
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
It's gonna crash

Well during the day the moon is under the floor ...
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
1134 CNY, China is slowly waking up. 1200 by midday? Will btcchina catch up with gox or can we wait something more drastic? Cant wait, cant wait..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
China wants to go higher.  Grin

donator
Activity: 756
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Volume is high, Gox is making a good money. Difference with stamp is 6.6%. Is it becoming solvent again?

I'm still waiting on a 2-month withdrawal, so... no.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Volume is high, Gox is making a good money. Difference with stamp is 6.6%. Is it becoming solvent again?

I doubt it. High volume can't mean all those buyers are arbing..Most withdrawals are still pending except a few lucky folks getting Euro transfer only.
Activity: 798
Who's there?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
im glad i have been all in for a while, but boy am i getting worried that this will reverse soon!

Same, i'm looking at the depths. big ask walls ahead on both gox and stamp. Maybe a bigger correction is coming, if it doesn't go higher in the next 24hours, it will probably go down and shake weak hands.

All of the alts in the top 10 marketcap are taking a dive. http://coinmarketcap.com/

Does this typically precede a correction?

When btc price explodes, panic is amplified to altcoins price, especially with noobs and trollbox at btc-e.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
You are forgetting an important dynamic: Interest rates. When consumption falls, savings rise and there are thus more money to be lent out. That means that the supply of money for loans rises and the price for loans fall which is the same as the interest rate falling. That means that it becomes more attractive to invest with borrowed money and this increases efficiency (if the investment is sound) which then increases the purchasing power and thus increases consumption. Yes. Capitalism is cool!

I didn't read the context, but this cool mechanism is being effectively anihilated by the feds easing.

=> we do not have capitalism any longer in the United States.

exactly. and yet you will have people shouting "Capitalism has failed, see where it got us. Now we need...". It sucks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 286
Neptune, Scalable Privacy
You are forgetting an important dynamic: Interest rates. When consumption falls, savings rise and there are thus more money to be lent out. That means that the supply of money for loans rises and the price for loans fall which is the same as the interest rate falling. That means that it becomes more attractive to invest with borrowed money and this increases efficiency (if the investment is sound) which then increases the purchasing power and thus increases consumption. Yes. Capitalism is cool!

I didn't read the context, but this cool mechanism is being effectively anihilated by the feds easing.

I was describing a free market of money which bitcoin is a part of. Not the centrally planned money system that rules the world today.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
im glad i have been all in for a while, but boy am i getting worried that this will reverse soon!

Same, i'm looking at the depths. big ask walls ahead on both gox and stamp. Maybe a bigger correction is coming, if it doesn't go higher in the next 24hours, it will probably go down and shake weak hands.

All of the alts in the top 10 marketcap are taking a dive. http://coinmarketcap.com/

naw btc rises like this, all alts fall together.....

Or are the alt pumpers getting ready to cashout their btc?

naw btc rises like this, all alts fall together.....
Ultranode

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Jump to: