Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32135. (Read 26472720 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Yes. However I think its too much a coincidence that these buys just started happening now that the Chinese got underway.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
189 just got eaten up. Definitely Chinese driven

You do realize buys of this size [small, under 1k] come all the time and is likely totally unrelated to the Chinese rally?
189 just got eaten up. Definitely Chinese driven
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
China's going a bit crazy.  Smiley

Confirmed. China's going crazy.
legendary
Activity: 280
China's going a bit crazy.  Smiley

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 896
Well the orderbook looks a lot better now that the one guy staggered 1.5mill in bids from 165 - 175. Weird that anyone still has that kind of money on Gox.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
Time to take a shot at 200 imo.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

I'm more inclined to "blame" the chinese rally on this, rather than the Baidu (Jiasule) fake news coverage.

So, Baidu (Jiasule) was all fake? Any link for that?

Or is just what your think about it?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
If someone can prove that China is somehow a fake pump then I will rest my case.

High volume = easy pump. No trading fees = lots of fake volume. Main China exchange = no trading fees.

You do the math, dummy.
I understand and that's why I'm not 100% in anymore and keeping some fiat just in case. But that's not PROOF. If someone can PROVE to me that most of this Chinese volume is fake then I will turn bear again.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
A longer timeframe below, we're steadily approaching all time low in asks and on the amount of bids is very high.

This could mean btc is about to explode (again) if it wasn't that the bid/ask ratio at Gox is distorted by their now quite obvious liquidity problem. Nevertheless, apart from Gox financial situation everything looks bullish Cheesy

Remembering of course that 'millions of dollars' were flowing into Gox on a daily basis at the end of March / beginning of April.

I really doubt there's much USD flowing in right now.

I'm firmly in USD at the moment.
so sorry 4 u.  gox is not btc.  usa is not btc.  broaden your horizons and take adv. of any dip you see.

That's what I'm doing now - waiting for the next big dip as someone cashes in.

Good luck with that.  Maybe you'll be able to catch the dip around CNY 1500...  Tongue

It doesn't matter - when it crashes hard I will buy if there's lots of asks and bids at the time.

If there's not enough depth in each direction then I'll just sit and wait. I'm no no rush whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
A longer timeframe below, we're steadily approaching all time low in asks and on the amount of bids is very high.

This could mean btc is about to explode (again) if it wasn't that the bid/ask ratio at Gox is distorted by their now quite obvious liquidity problem. Nevertheless, apart from Gox financial situation everything looks bullish Cheesy

Remembering of course that 'millions of dollars' were flowing into Gox on a daily basis at the end of March / beginning of April.

I really doubt there's much USD flowing in right now.

I'm firmly in USD at the moment.
so sorry 4 u.  gox is not btc.  usa is not btc.  broaden your horizons and take adv. of any dip you see.

That's what I'm doing now - waiting for the next big dip as someone cashes in.

Good luck with that.  Maybe you'll be able to catch the dip around CNY 1500...  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Millions of Yuan are flowing into btcchina.

If someone can prove that China is somehow a fake pump then I will rest my case.

Very recent (Post SR bust) Bitcoin special from chinese TV, interview with the btcchina guys and everything...

http://l.smgbb.cn/live.aspx?channel=wypd&start=1382188500&end=1382191200

I'm more inclined to "blame" the chinese rally on this, rather than the Baidu (Jiasule) fake news coverage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode

High volume = easy pump. No trading fees = lots of fake volume. Main China exchange = no trading fees.

You do the math, dummy.
Jump to: