Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32132. (Read 26472676 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
hey guys.

Im new at this and today logged on my bitstamp account. Is there a decent way to read the order book to figure out what kinda price trend is ocming up next?

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

Yes, point being the China buys are leading BitStamp and BTCE up as arbs hit.

It looked to me like bitstamp was leading that most recent little rally
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
180 on Bitstamp now!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

Yes, point being the China buys are leading BitStamp and BTCE up as arbs hit.
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
The same staircases can be found at Bitstamp btw.

edit: who just touched their 6 month high at 179,94;)
legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
legendary
Activity: 1498
legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
Those green waves are crashing over the red shore eroding it and washing it away as more economic activity happens with Bitcoin by the day.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

one can nicely see introduction of those staggered bids here. Thanks chartbuddy!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Ok a bit off topic but I want your feedback.

Mastercoin now gone x5 it's initial value:

http://bit.ly/mastercoin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mastercoin-buyerseller-thread-287145

We got there because of a very good progress in some basic features (wallet, etc) covered here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mastercoin-new-protocol-layer-starting-from-the-exodus-address-265488

AND (I am not sure if it was a coincidence) when BTC rally begun.

Now, if a rally in bitcoin value continues I expect MSC to get more expensive too until we reach a psychological barrier when people will see the peak of the bubble and start selling MSC for BTCs for fiat.
This will continue in accelerated fashion while the BTC price is plummeting (relevant to it's peak value).

Am I right?

I would appreciate some feedback in this.

EDIT: I suppose if the rally continues for long, this could really skyrocket MSC price too, because of the multiplied gains your investment will have (same as if a btc stock is in upward trend).
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
The real capitulation is still ahead. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Fortunes will be lost, lives of many will be ruined. You are blinded by greed and live in a world of imagination. The downfall is imminent.

you are talking about fiat money, right?

Must be. Grin

An idea may last for a long time...longer than a lifespan of a human. So for a human an idea may last forever. But every beginning has an end. For dollar, for bitcoin, for everything including our planet and the universe. Bitcoin is not perfect. Nobody is. But searching for purpose is more important than achieving it so.. enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the load of philosopher-babble bullshit, lmao.

Isn't there an amateur philosophers forum somewhere you can go to get off?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
Nice and smart staircase on Gox. Probably one guy...

We have someone doing this on stamp as well.

Why this continual assumption that "one guy" is responsible?   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
there is so many ways government can take your dollars by hyperinflation, by taxation and others. I will stick with bitcoin even if it crashes. For a while.
legendary
Activity: 1246
After the crash happens everyone will be talking about how unexpected it was.

The writing is on the wall.

Yeah the writing is definitely on the wall. I'd hate to be in dollars when the crash happens.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Nice and smart staircase on Gox. Probably one guy...

We have someone doing this on stamp as well.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
The real capitulation is still ahead. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Fortunes will be lost, lives of many will be ruined. You are blinded by greed and live in a world of imagination. The downfall is imminent.

you are talking about fiat money, right?

Must be. Grin

An idea may last for a long time...longer than a lifespan of a human. So for a human an idea may last forever. But every beginning has an end. For dollar, for bitcoin, for everything including our planet and the universe. Bitcoin is not perfect. Nobody is. But searching for purpose is more important than achieving it so.. enjoy the ride.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
After the crash happens everyone will be talking about how unexpected it was.

The writing is on the wall.

not yet dude  still have some ways to go
Jump to: