Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32133. (Read 26472672 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
The real capitulation is still ahead. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Fortunes will be lost, lives of many will be ruined. You are blinded by greed and live in a world of imagination. The downfall is imminent.

the capitulation of the us dollar?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
The real capitulation is still ahead. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Fortunes will be lost, lives of many will be ruined. You are blinded by greed and live in a world of imagination. The downfall is imminent.

you are talking about fiat money, right?

Must be. Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 501

you are talking about fiat money, right?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
If there's not enough depth in each direction then I'll just sit and wait. I'm no no rush whatsoever.

You have been invested quite long. Has this strategy paid off, compared to simple buy&hold?

Yes it has.

Lets take a look at the ask depth :

8,000 BTC takes the price to $201 - Could be done - not so hard either at the current price point

16,000 BTC takes the price to $248 - The kind of people who went long at $240 and above in April will be buying here

20,000 BTC takes the price to $280 - LOL

23,000 BTC takes the price to $500+ - LOL

Unless there's a long period of consolidation where bids and asks are filled either side of the spread it will crash.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Maybe this guy plans a moderate crash. If he set a 10k ask wall at $170 and removes most of his bids (he has probably 70% of bids from $170) we are near $150 without much of others help.  Roll Eyes

You're giving way too much power to orderbook and one guy. There's a lot money sitting on side, ready to buy cheap coins.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Maybe this guy plans a moderate crash. If he set a 10k ask wall at $170 and removes most of his bids (he has probably 70% of bids from $170) we are near $150 without much of others help.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1237
legendary
Activity: 1428
The staggered bids have moved all the way up to 188 now.

Nice and smart staircase on Gox. Probably one guy...

The last time I saw this was @ ~250, I was sitting there on my computer and thought, that doesn't look right, someone is trying to hold up the market.  If Gox was still the market leader, I would think this would be a good time to sell, unfortunately you have to take their order book with a grain of salt now.

Different times, different situation. I can see a break out of 200 in the next 2 days.
As for staggered bids, Probably the guy that sold 8k coins at 193 now willing to buy back,you know one cannot sleep well with Gox-USD,and no btc in hand..
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

The last time I saw this was @ ~250, I was sitting there on my computer and thought, that doesn't look right, someone is trying to hold up the market.  If Gox was still the market leader, I would think this would be a good time to sell, unfortunately you have to take their order book with a grain of salt now.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
legendary
Activity: 1246
Time to hit $200 today. Cheesy Remember $199 is expensive, $201 is cheap. Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
189 just got eaten up. Definitely Chinese driven

not just that, I've seen at least 3 honest discussions about the US economy on mainstream media since the shut down - it's so weird.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1666
he who has the gold makes the rules
right now on gox there are 25679 btc in buy orders between $1 and 1.25

i have to wonder, did people just forget about their accounts? are these orders from people who are dead? 

at the other end the depth of for sale btc is about 26000 btc... each week it gets lower...

at some point, something has to break

anyway i put in a small sell order at 469, come and get it...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
I go to sleep now. Single digits by the time I awake.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Perfect storm.

That's what I'm thinking. Too much buying, too much holding. US and China trading off driving the price every 12 hours.

Sticking to it, ATH sometime in the next 7 days.
Jump to: