Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32141. (Read 26472751 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
i made a huge revelation...  

if you rearrange the letters in satoshi nakamoto you get...

so a man took a shit

how many BTC does he have to dump?

fucking hell!

any other solutions? Wink

then i ran the anagram tool  and i found that it also matches to this...

i took a hot  man ass

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

LMAO, dat bid depth...

When a BTC190 sell can reduce the market cap by $84,000,000
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

so a man took a shit

fucking hell!

then i ran the anagram tool  and i found that it also matches to this...

i took a hot  man ass
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

so a man took a shit

fucking hell!

Took Math in Asosa.

You’re fucking busted now Satoshi!  Kiss
Activity: 811
Web Developer
Slowly creeping towards 190 again, expect some madness when it hits that.

Yes... because it hasn't been madness since we broke 150.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 841
Slowly creeping towards 190 again, expect some madness when it hits that.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Whoa where did gox get 55K volume? I thought it was dying. Do bots just like collectively losing fees?

Just because some idiots run around screaming about it all the time doesn't mean it is dead.

You're right. It actually lead the rally on the last leg up. However, it really amazes me why so many people still use it. Its almost like psychotic nostalgia. Its obviously a high risk exchange with even higher prices. I guess its more volatile though, so better still for daytraders.

Psychotic nostalgia. Can I get a technical indicator for that?

I'm was getting ready to post one but my chart maker broke. Wink

But really, why do people trade on Gox unless they are daytraders or live in Japan?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Whoa where did gox get 55K volume? I thought it was dying. Do bots just like collectively losing fees?

Just because some idiots run around screaming about it all the time doesn't mean it is dead.

You're right. It actually lead the rally on the last leg up. However, it really amazes me why so many people still use it. Its almost like psychotic nostalgia. Its obviously a high risk exchange with even higher prices. I guess its more volatile though, so better still for daytraders.
I've found, for smaller players, the high fees tend to outweigh the the extra volatility gains over time. Whenever you take a position, if something changes and now you decide you need to sell, sometimes you can't do it without taking a large loss. I'm thinking of just withdrawing the coins I have on gox and making that those the coins that I just hold and don't attempt to trade.
Activity: 924

Psychotic nostalgia. Can I get a technical indicator for that?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

so a man took a shit

fucking hell!

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

so a man took a shit

marvellous

edit: it shall from now be known as shitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

so a man took a shit

Activity: 841
Finally some calm in the market, let's keep it this way so we can push it over 200 in the next week.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Status update? What is happening here? You can't move btc to gox or out?

I would guess that it is all synced up by now.
Not sure, my larger order from yesterday still hasn't shown up on the blockchain, let along my wallet. All the little 0.1btc tests I did went through within minutes yesterday, just not the important bigger one... yet... at least.

I did a test withdrawal of 1.5 BTC and it worked a couple of hours ago.

It took a while (1 hour maybe) to show up on the blockchain though.

I just withdrew 50 BTC. Instant. No problems.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
There is a strong correlation with upward price movement and Gox's incompetence.

Oddly enough, the same correlation exists for downward price movements.

so if nothing else, mtGox' incompetence results in volatility? I think they might actually have a good business model there.

It really is brilliant. The Emptygox perpetual money machine.

well-put.
Jump to: