Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32142. (Read 26472748 times)

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
There is a strong correlation with upward price movement and Gox's incompetence.

Oddly enough, the same correlation exists for downward price movements.

so if nothing else, mtGox' incompetence results in volatility? I think they might actually have a good business model there.

It really is brilliant. The Emptygox perpetual money machine.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
There is a strong correlation with upward price movement and Gox's incompetence.

so if nothing else, mtGox' incompetence results in volatility? I think they might actually have a good business model there.

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Status update? What is happening here? You can't move btc to gox or out?

I would guess that it is all synced up by now.
Not sure, my larger order from yesterday still hasn't shown up on the blockchain, let along my wallet. All the little 0.1btc tests I did went through within minutes yesterday, just not the important bigger one... yet... at least.

I did a test withdrawal of 1.5 BTC and it worked a couple of hours ago.

It took a while (1 hour maybe) to show up on the blockchain though.

Mine has been 18 hours thus far, wonder how long this shall last...

That's not right - I'd contact support if I were you.

I did 6 hours ago. Three hours ago I was given a link to the blockchain.info page for my wallet address and was told that it was on the network.... it wasn't... just some of the 0.1 tests I did. I politely told them this, but no reply yet. Apparently they manually approve larger withdrawals.

you should go in the IRC #mtgox channel magicaltux was on there earlier

Yeah, I'll do that, I was considering it earlier but got busy. Thanks for the suggestion. =)
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

Not sure, my larger order from yesterday still hasn't shown up on the blockchain, let along my wallet. All the little 0.1btc tests I did went through within minutes yesterday, just not the important bigger one... yet... at least.

I did 6 hours ago. Three hours ago I was given a link to the blockchain.info page for my wallet address and was told that it was on the network.... it wasn't... just some of the 0.1 tests I did. I politely told them this, but no reply yet. Apparently they manually approve larger withdrawals.

you should go in the IRC #mtgox channel magicaltux was on there earlier
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

legendary
So several days worth of coins might hit Gox any minute now? BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Epic crash impending.

Steep climb up on almost no volume without ask side replenishing. lordy, the next crash gonna be epic.

Another warning sign of impending crash.

too many buys too fast. this will end in sadness.

woa... we gonna crash hard. Single digits bros. get ready.

And those are just a few taken from your post history of this month, there are many more from last month saying the exact same thing. Tongue

At least he's consistent since he swapped over from megabull to bear mode. One day he will probably be right.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1246
So several days worth of coins might hit Gox any minute now? BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Epic crash impending.

Steep climb up on almost no volume without ask side replenishing. lordy, the next crash gonna be epic.

Another warning sign of impending crash.

too many buys too fast. this will end in sadness.

woa... we gonna crash hard. Single digits bros. get ready.

And those are just a few taken from your post history of this month, there are many more from last month saying the exact same thing. Tongue
legendary

legendary

Activity: 686
Ultranode

*edit*

Also, consider that the deposits over the last few days were probably more than usual given the recent dramatic climb up.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
No coins have been moving in or out of Gox due to their Bitcoin nodes being offline

They're reloading the blockchain but it's 47,000 blocks behind so it's going to take some time.

Some snippets from IRC - lots of crap between these comments has been removed but you can see what's happening :

[21:52] <@MagicalTux> [23:51:41] so MagicalTux, what about my withdrawal request? <- all our bitcoin nodes were taken down due to an error with our hosting provider, some of the servers will be taken back up soon
[21:53] <@MagicalTux> soon = within a few dozen minutes
[22:31] <@MagicalTux> re-downloading missing part of blockchain
[22:31] <@MagicalTux> new txs will appear as blockchain updates
[22:33] <@MagicalTux> samson_: downloading new blocks as fast as bitcoind can
[22:34] How far behind is it ?
[22:47] <@MagicalTux> right now: "blocks" : 217510,

So a lot of coins will hit gox in a very short period of time today when it eventually catches up.

how many days of withdrawals and deposits is that?

WTF Gox!!!
Activity: 686
Ultranode
Jump to: