Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32182. (Read 26473190 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

How many times did we trade @ 160?

So far, 3. A total of 82.36 at that price, actually.

(And yes I'm going to continue quoting that big 160 whenever possible).
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

How many times did we trade @ 160?
Activity: 448
DING 160!

MY CHANCES OF DOUBLING MY HOLDINGS ARE NOW DOUBLY FUCKED!

BUT FOR SOME REASON I'M HAPPY ANYWAY! BECAUSE ITS A RALLY!

Who the hell knows why!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 811
Merit: 1000
Web Developer
China is definitely leading the price.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
my god look at china buy it up!!!
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 896
do we have enough vol for this to be undeniably bullish now?

everywhere but on gox

gox does not count for anything anyway.

Can we change the title of this thread to Wall Observer - XBT-FIAT wall movement tracker - Hardcore  or something like that?

Don't rename we're at 1700+ pages and need a restart.  Maybe wait till 2000 but right now works for me.  Adam?

Gox is still leading, so it seems like the name is fine for now.

No it's not.

Yes it is:

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/volumepie/

What timeframe is that based on?

You can't just say the market with the highest volume is leading. The market that is LEADING is leading. In this rally its been China, followed by Bitstamp followed by Mtgox. If you are watching all the markets simultaneously, you would see that.

Looking at a pie chart with no timetable is not an accurate model.

CHINA leading? Omg, LMAO. Come on man.. you've got to be joking.

Volume =/= leader
Highest price =/= leader

Leader = Sets market direction.

Who is doing that? GOX. Barely, Bitstamp has quite a bit of power now. But its still led, for the most part, by Gox.

No, the leader is the market that sets the direction that the others follow. Whichever market is generally setting the graph is the leader. This rally has been lead by China. Volume is not always the leader. And price? Price?? Are you kidding us?? Gox price is inflated, so price is no factor here at all.

China hasnt led shit, lol. It is the reason for some bullish sentiment, but its absolutely not a leader.

Gox inflated price is part of the trigger to the buyers on Bitstamp and BTCCNY
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

everywhere but on gox

Can we change the title of this thread to Wall Observer - XBT-FIAT wall movement tracker - Hardcore  or something like that?

Don't rename we're at 1700+ pages and need a restart.  Maybe wait till 2000 but right now works for me.  Adam?

No it's not.

Yes it is:

You can't just say the market with the highest volume is leading. The market that is LEADING is leading. In this rally its been China, followed by Bitstamp followed by Mtgox. If you are watching all the markets simultaneously, you would see that.

Volume =/= leader
Highest price =/= leader

Who is doing that? GOX. Barely, Bitstamp has quite a bit of power now. But its still led, for the most part, by Gox.

No, the leader is the market that sets the direction that the others follow. Whichever market is generally setting the graph is the leader. This rally has been lead by China. Volume is not always the leader. And price? Price?? Are you kidding us?? Gox price is inflated, so price is no factor here at all.
legendary
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary

everywhere but on gox

No it's not.

Yes it is:

Volume =/= leader
Highest price =/= leader

legendary

everywhere but on gox

No it's not.

Yes it is:

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
btc-e troll box is on fire
legendary
Merit: 1125

everywhere but on gox

No it's not.

Yes it is:

legendary

everywhere but on gox

No it's not.
legendary

everywhere but on gox

Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010

everywhere but on gox

legendary
Merit: 1125
Yeah I'm not sure whether to be happy about $159 bitcoins or sad about $1.86 litecoins.

Well, only $159 if I live in Japan and can get money out of Gox. Otherwise $144.

$149 if you live in China (909 Yuan)
Jump to: