Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32223. (Read 26473644 times)

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
On the topic. If it's known that they manage to strike a deal with DPR on the >600k, the market would instantly go into Armaggedon as soon as it hears the news.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Yes, good one! LMAO here too!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
lol @ you thinking they will liquidate it on Gox or any of the other current exchanges

I hope they liquidate at gox...

FBI: Why can't we withdraw?
Gox: YOU froze our accounts!

LMAO
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Supermax for a skinny nerd who ran an illegal website... Seems logical they would only put Aryan supremacist/murderers/rapists in those kinds of prisons. Not some guy who ran an obscure online drugs marketplace.

Why does being an Aryan supremacist warrant supermax?

You equate bigotry to murder and rape?

Is it not possible for an Aryan supremacist to be a nonviolent noncriminal?
How about you go to Politics & Society to discuss this important issue?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

This would be fun  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Supermax for a skinny nerd who ran an illegal website... Seems logical they would only put Aryan supremacist/murderers/rapists in those kinds of prisons. Not some guy who ran an obscure online drugs marketplace.

Why does being an Aryan supremacist warrant supermax?

You equate bigotry to murder and rape?

Is it not possible for an Aryan supremacist to be a nonviolent noncriminal?

They are not equal, but history shows a very strong correlation.
Activity: 531
Merit: 501
I'll never understand people who don't retire after banking a couple of mil

Nothing to do with the money. All about the feeling of being powerful and important.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I'm not saying there aren't any non-violent white supremacists. But violence and crime mostly comes with that kind of state of mind, yes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'll never understand people who don't retire after banking a couple of mil
Assuming he would actually hand over those 600k bitcoins. He'll be in jail for the rest of his life most likely, whether he hands over the coins or not.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
lol @ you thinking they will liquidate it on Gox or any of the other current exchanges

Activity: 686
Ultranode

Why not? The FBI probably doesn't like bitcoin. They can kill two birds with one stone. (1) Cash out and (2) dissuade the public from investing by crashing the price.
legendary
Activity: 686
Ultranode
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/07/fbi-bitcoin-silk-road-ross-ulbricht

and

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2013/10/04/fbi-silk-road-bitcoin-seizure/

^The FBI plans to liquidate the 26,000 coins from silkroad and 600,000 from DPR's personal wallet(s) (if they can crack it). They may not need to crack the wallet(s) if DPR accepts some kind of plea deal in exchange for handing over the password.

This will cause a huge crash in price unless the FBI liquidates very very slowly. Doubt they will. Once it becomes evident that they are selling small amounts, everyone will sell to get out early to avoid the off chance the FBI spontaneously decides to sell larger amounts.

Good bye bitcoin.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111
By the way, Mr. Loaded just moved his stash. Wonder what he is up to... Time to panic?

https://blockchain.info/address/1BqcwhKevdBKeos72b8E32Swjrp4iDVnjP

I doubt he's selling. Even so, he would do it as a private deal since mtgox is unsafe and the other platforms do not have enough market depth

I guess he just feels unsafe to store 40,000BTC in an used address and moves it to a new one
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
By the way, Mr. Loaded just moved his stash. Wonder what he is up to... Time to panic?

https://blockchain.info/address/1BqcwhKevdBKeos72b8E32Swjrp4iDVnjP

Maybe hes the real DPR  Shocked
Jump to: